[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward stories you personally had. >17 >Go to the dermatologist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1489562152856.jpg (940KB, 2163x3068px) Image search: [Google]
1489562152856.jpg
940KB, 2163x3068px
Awkward stories you personally had.

>17
>Go to the dermatologist to see if I have a skin problem with my mom
>The dermatologist thinks we should look at my skin under a blacklight
>She turns off the lights and both her and my mom are standing over my body on a table
>Instantly I notice there are odd smudge marks all over my arms
>She says "Hm anon, it seems you've been painting."
>what's she talking about....
>Realize I've been masturbating for days and haven't showered
>Both the doctor and my mom are still over my body starring at my cum covered arms and hands

My mom still hasn't brought it up to this day.
>>
>>36306706
Why wouldn't you shower before being examined by a dermatologist, and why was your mom in the room? I call shenanigans
>>
File: 20170416_001650.jpg (967KB, 1271x1444px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_001650.jpg
967KB, 1271x1444px
>>36306775
This really did happen.

I don't know why but I didn't think they would use a black light on my skin. I was there because of my weird pointer finger fingernail. While I was there they also did x-rays and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

If there are any doctors reading this tell me what the fuck is wrong with my nail. It's soft and all cracked and has been for years.
>>
>>36306775
And my mom was there because she drove me to the dermatologist and came into the room with me.
>>
>>36306932
Look like a nailbiter or a fungus. Fungus seems likely since you don't fucking shower you disgusting trash man.
>>
>>36307013
They thought it was a fungus but weren't sure. I don't bite my nails, and I showered 5 hours ago.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.