[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you could handle getting your period every month,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sign.jpg (89KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
89KB, 540x540px
Do you think you could handle getting your period every month, if you were a girl?
>>
>>36306396
nah lad, if I bled from my dick every month I would off myself.
>>
>>36306396
I pass kidney stones, women can fuck off.
>>
>>36306608
dude how are u alive lol
>>
>>36306396
yes, especially considering they get to just lay around for most of it cause no one makes them work

>but anon you don't know how painful it is, you couldn't handle it!

I have chronic migraines passed on from my mom, she says there far worse than any period she ever had, imagine the smallest sound or dimmest light causing some of the worst pain you ever experienced.
now walk to work every day in Arizona.
>>
femanon here and it really depends. some girls I know can get through their periods just fine and then there are people like me who have to run out of class to go cry in the washrooms or spend the whole day on the edge of throwing up because of cramps

not to mention the fatigue that makes it nearly impossible to do anything
>>
>>36306396
Every month? I thought they got it every week?
>>
>>36306774
nigga are u dumb
>>
File: 1487195774597.jpg (557KB, 1312x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487195774597.jpg
557KB, 1312x1000px
>>36306396
>anything you can do we can do bleeding

i love it how the feminist agenda is pushed into the mind of girls so hard they actually start believing this shit.

yeah woman are so strong austraila's best woman football team was bested by a bunch of 15 year old boys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

also 3 female cops vs 1 guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0

men are physically and mentally superior whether you want to believe it or not.
>>
File: 1486486077350.png (8KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1486486077350.png
8KB, 275x275px
>women's genitals literally bleed themselves out every month
HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A SHIT-TIER REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
>>
>>36306747
Some women have gentle periods. If a period is causing extreme pain or distress, it's often a sign of a disease or disorder like endometriosis, uterine fibroid, pelvic inflammatory disorder, and even von Willebrand disease. Otherwise, one generally suffers cramping similar to a runner's cramp and/or diarrhea. I mean, it's muscle contracting for 3-7 days straight. That's why it cramps. Now, depending on hormones, women do sometimes experience migraines and emotional symptoms alongside extreme hormonal acne related to their periods, but that also falls under a hormonal disorder if it's really bad.
>>
>>36306803
It's not exactly blood. It's the shedding of a fleshy tissue rich with blood. They don't bleed every month, they shed a part of the uterus every month.
>>
>>36306788
the world's best woman in something equals to the strengh of an average male.its simple biology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.