[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with accidental meetings with females from highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1492214822399.jpg (996KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492214822399.jpg
996KB, 1920x1200px
how do you deal with accidental meetings with females from highschool times?
just met one today and played the forgetful card and i acted weirded out when she said my name ("h-how do u know my name?"), it was uncomfortable (her bf, now ex most likely, since they fought while i was there), she was the one starting the conversations and i kept shutting them down and saying shit like
>oh anon my ex school mate is now close to being employed
>you were/are so intelligent :)
and that shit makes me delude myself into thinking she is hitting me
how the fuck does one handle these situations /r9k/? i can't be the only one here.
>>
I try to forget all of highschool. I act uninterested through anything surrounding that time even to the people who went to school with me. I don't want anything to do with them I don't want to talk to them I don't want to see them.

They didn't want anything to do with me back then now I share the same feeling in the present
>>
I don't go outside, ever.

This comment is original, fuck the bot
>>
>>36304857
i was at my uncles home, she was there too and so was her bf, it wasnt a situation one could avoid her if she started to talk to you.
>>
>>36305000
>>36304723
let me add some important bits so it doesnt sound like it was on the street - its easter today and its kind of a tradition for the family to meet and celebrate it, her bf is an old, rich lard that happens to be my dad's cousin.
i couldn't avoid her without causing some tension.
>>
Cloud Ruler Temple? From Oblivion? What kind of graphic mods are needed to attain THAT kind of quality? Or is it merely touched up wallpaper?
>>
>>36305232
that is a photo, that's all i know and i find it pretty cute.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.