[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Think of Christianity, Jesus Christ, etc. >My dick involuntarily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488466389590.jpg (474KB, 706x914px) Image search: [Google]
1488466389590.jpg
474KB, 706x914px
>Think of Christianity, Jesus Christ, etc.
>My dick involuntarily tingles as if I'm getting aroused

I'm a Christian. At first I was really ashamed, it is completely involuntary and it happens every time. What does this mean?

Does it mean God is ashamed of my sexual perversion? Is it just how I feel love?
>>
Completely serious by the way, the picture I posted has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>36304427
>>36304450
Either you're underage with your sudden erections or you're an adult that was too relaxed thinking about christinity that you got a boner for that relaxation.

I'm pretty sure it was unintentional, your body just did it, not you.
Unless you're a sick mothefucker and thought about lewd things about Jesus, similar to that crazy black bitch who thought about sex with Jesus on the cross or something like that.
The other black dude said
>I'd tell you that you need Jesus but I don't want you near with him.
Or something like that
>>
>>36304427
You get aroused by thoughts of Christianity? I don't know what that means but I guess you might be the first theophiliac.
>>
>>36304427
Maybe... the arousal comes from thoughts of purity? Perhaps some innate longing for purity arouses you? Do you think impure thoughts on a regular bases? Or do you just get a boner from thinking about Christianity?
>>
>>36304631
It's literally anything Christianity related. A church, a cross, a bible passage, etc. but mainly because it makes me think of Jesus Christ.

My dick involuntarily starts to get aroused, not full erection but still. It happens every single time, even if I'm not thinking anything sexual. It doesn't even necessarily feel sexual.

I really do think it's some kind of response from God, it's either him telling me that I to stop being a perverted sick fuck before I can talk with God, or that's just my way of feeling God's love.

>>36304550
>Either you're underage with your sudden erections

22, I lift weights and do a lot of stuff to boost testosterone aside from drugs. I do have a very high sex drive.
>>
>>36304754
>22, I lift weights and do a lot of stuff to boost testosterone aside from drugs. I do have a very high sex drive.
No fucking wonder OP, it could be just coincidence.
You can still get hard erections if you get too relaxed thinking about christianity though.
>>
>>36304754
My theory at this point is that Christianity is linked to something you associate with sex. Why that is I don't know, but all things happen for a reason so perhaps God has a plan for you.
>>
>>36304427
In all seriousness this is a symptom of OCD.
For me personally, religion is sexy the same way uniforms are. They're both supposed to be serious which makes it sexier to think naughty things about them >;3 god is gonna punish you forever you bad little fuckboi.
>>
>>36304427
Someone should tell that young man he can't be a nun. Someone who's not me.
>>
>>36304923
Too spooky, indeed, very spooky.

Then I guess it can't be helped, I don't know if God is doing something with you or something.
I hope your dick ain't possed or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.