[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why do girls prefer to observe and receive rather than give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why do girls prefer to observe and receive rather than give and create?
>>
>>36304217
because society made them that way.
>>
>>36304217
Otherwise they will feel worthless because they are so insecure and inferior.
>>
Because society.

Least original post yet
>>
I'm a guy and I prefer to observe and receive rather than give and create.
>>
A girl created you. Are you retarded?
>>
>>36304266
Same, but it's mostly because I have nothing worth giving or creating.
>>
>>36304217
Because they can produce nothing to give and can't create anything because they're inferior.
>>
>>36304266
>>36304292

Consider castration, it wouldn't be good for society for the two of you to pass on your weak XY

>>36304269
False, a man created me, almost definitely by initiating a conversation with a woman that led to sex.
>>
>>36304269
The woman was literally just a carrier. I was a sperm, my DAD created me, it's like a one in a fucking octillionth chance or some other gargantuant number but if the same sperm went into some other girl I'd still be here, different but here. That's like saying when you order a chair online Fedex is the one who created the chair because they facilitated it's transportation from point A (Ballsack) to point B (The non-womb world)
I swear to fucking Christ people who understand nothing about Biology need to stop spewing bullshit about biology. Just like people who know nothing about economics need to stop talking about economics when other people know better (cough cough idiots who wanted to nearly double minimum wage)
>>
for real though, why do so many girls have no hobbies and need other people to entertain them?
>>
>>36304567
This guy gets it. Here's a (((you))) for your time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.