[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onision goes after iDubbbz, calls him a creepy, edgy, ugly u

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: Onision.png (247KB, 731x380px) Image search: [Google]
Onision.png
247KB, 731x380px
Onision goes after iDubbbz, calls him a creepy, edgy, ugly unfunny racist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLxFuTIiSHo
>>
>>36303877
P r o j e c t i n g
P r o j e c t i n g
G i n t c e j o r p
>>
>>36303877
Why did you make this thread? OP
>>
Quit making threads on 4chan, Onion. You're irrelevant.
>>
>>36303877
Kek can't wait to see Onision get BTFO by Mr Gay in the next content cop
>>
>>36303877
>eceleb drama

keep it on reddit, reddit.
>>
Sorry, Onion, he's not going to make a video about you. Your channel will continue sliding into irrelevancy without getting the boost you're hoping for. Your livelihood is done for.
>>
>>36303877
wow, how old is that guy? he looks like mid-40s.
>>
He wants to get in HM pants and stuff. That is all there is to it desu. I am not going to bother giving his channel a click and up his view count and stuff.
>>
>>36304361

Kek he's 31. He wears makeup to look young.
>>
yo wtf is going on fuck this guy fr fr
>>
didn't this have some kinda thing with an underage girl?
>>
>>36304440
He has an obsession with getting in women's pants. Idk if you know who Hannah minx is/was.. but for a while there he developed a hard on for her and was trying to get a pussy pass into uh her pants.. she ran for the hills. That is just one example.
>>
>>36304484
Yep, a few times(some shit like that has gone down)... I think. He's basically a sexual predator. He has a long history of fucked up shit. I see his face and immediately cringe.
>>
>>36304389
well it doesn't work.
he looks like someone's divorced dad.
he looks like the kind of dad who drives a sports car from the 90s when he was young, and would would try and steal his son's girlfriend.
>>
>>36303877
I do not give a fuck

Fuck off
>>
It's so pathetic how hard this faggot tries to stay relevant. I know plenty of Youtubers put their two cents into shit but when this fag does it, it just seems so cringe.
>>
>>36303877
Pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
>>
>>36304587
He would try and steal his sons gf and try to sleep with her friend's as well!
>>
Oh the fucking irony. Can we get this cuck off of YouTube? Ugh.
>>
>>36303877
this guy is trolling. you guys just got baited by a literal faggot.
>>
>>36303877
Who cares? iDubbbz is a cringeworthy fag that just talks about boring shit. You have to be such a fucking "internet person" to care about drama between e-celebs like Doug or Rageaholic or AlphaOmegaSin or whoever. Everyone I know that talks about this stuff IRL is a turboautist.
>>
>>36304665
this
he is obviously being le contrarian man just so iFag would make a content cop video and he'd be able to pull in more views
if he's smart he would ignore this literal faggot
>>
He's obviously fishing for a Content Cop for more views. God I wish he'd kill himself.
>>
>literally whom says something about another literally whom
Literally neck yourself OP
>>
>>36304735
>whom
*pushes up glasses*
>>
File: get a load of this.jpg (7KB, 192x208px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this.jpg
7KB, 192x208px
>>36303877
>attacking a youtuber bigger than you

Kek, if theirs one thing you should learn it's that you should NEVER have an unpopular opinion. You can grow your channel by rehashing the same shit everyone says, just add something funny. Be angry or have an accent. Act incredibly angry "PEOPLE NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS BULLSHIT!" despite literally everyone and their mothers being aware of it. But instead of one short opinion you need to combine literally every popular youtubers opinion about an unpopular subject and it seems like you've actually done work. And when some popular youtuber calls you out for something to improve their channel views just instantly apologize and then make a video about said popular youtubers' enemy that way you can pretend you were on their side. Just keep doing this until you're extremely popular and you can call out anyone within 0.5 million subs of yourself OR LOWER. It's an extremely simple formula that has made GradeA popular, Idubbz, H1H1 and pretty much a majority of these youtubes who just want to "expose" people. Fuck original content when you can appeal too the masses with simplier content
>>
This guy did a cringey banana thing one time and proceeded to pump out stuff that makes it look like gold in comparison. One of the worst youtubers. Brings nothing to the table. Just talks about his weird fetishes and makes lazy arguments about liberal nonsense.

It's not even fun to make fun of him because he's too much of an easy target. You'd have to be equally fked in the head as him to find anything he does entertaining.

There I just summed up idabz video he won't make because it'd be boring to point out the obvious for 20 min
>>
File: idubbbztv.jpg (70KB, 1080x698px) Image search: [Google]
idubbbztv.jpg
70KB, 1080x698px
>>36303877
>GIVE ME ATTENTION IDUBBBZ! MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT ME!

Ian won't fall for it.
>>
File: 1441835763343.jpg (7KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
1441835763343.jpg
7KB, 228x223px
>Onision
who?

>this comment was not original
>>
>>36303877
Isn't this guy like, 40 years old with a kid?
>>
>>36303877
This guy has an undiagnosed mental illness, seriously.
>>
>>36303877

Both of them are fucking annoying as shit and Onision is worse. But at least its fun to watch. Idubbbz is so fucking tryhard.
>>
Lolcow please fuck of tp your image board or at least post some tities
>>
>>36303877
I can't wait for that green faggot to BTFO this condescending liberal fuck
>>
>>36303877
This guy is obsessed with iDubbbz, he constantly tweets at him. Also, why do all YouTubers look the same?
>>
>>36305533
They're all low test betas who got picked on in school.
>>
>>36303877
This'll be fun.
I am a very original person.
>>
>>36303877
As much as I hate Idubbz, I can't wait to see his content cop on Greg.
>>
>>36306125
That's what Onision wants. It would be really funny, but I think Ian knows it's best to ignore the guy.
>>
>>36303877
What an elitist piece of shit.

Just appealing to his edgy 15 y/o fans who are probably exposed to his "racism".

I don't particularly care for Idubbbz but I can tell that this cunts videos are complete and utter horseshit based solely on faggot personality and worldview.
>>
onion boy no filter is terrifying
>>
Based Onision putting dumb racist, sexist reactionaries in their place.
>>
>>36303877
Onision is literally only doing it for attention. The only reason he isn't completely forgotten is because he stirs up drama, just ignore the faggot.
>>
>>36303877
Onision is a fucking social justice retard pedophile with a dying channel attacking people who are doing well in an attempt to keep himself afloat. There's so much content for iDubbbz to attack him with, it's like he's committing suicide.

Remember when Onision said he liked watching his girlfriend fuck another girl because he said females are just objectively superior to men?
>>
>>36303877
That's Onision now?

All I remember about him was a thread on /fit/ a few years ago where somebody posted a video of him shirtless, flexing his Auschwitz-tier body and screaming about being vegan.
He looked like a big emo fag.

It's actually nice to see somebody go from looking like a big emo fag to looking like a normal person, usually it's the other way around.

I'm sure every single word that comes out of his mouth is still fucking retarded.
>>
>>36306324

He is so insane he threatened to chain his last ex up in his basement. He killed a turtle by putting it in a plastic bin under the sun, shamed many other exes, filmed one having a seisure, stalked one by leaving tons of voicemails and done many other fucked up things, also he's incredibly insecure despite being a narccisist, someone called him fat in a comment so he was desperate to show off his six pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtqAm5fkAo

He's completely insane, a total hypocrite, he even was once a cult leader of some made up religion.

And he has made some awful videos he calls "comedy" that are shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmLMcy4aeM

And awful music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmtoXWG97ok
>>
File: 1492237602225.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492237602225.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
>>36306359
Ah yes... hmm he has a very long track record that is continually going. It's do bad that I have to look away and never look back again at that dumb faggot.
>>
>>36306499
*it's so bad
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
I like I iDubbbz, and I watch his videos all the time. However, there is one shitty ass part, his fan base. When ever he does Content Cops you always see
>"Whoa bro damn... Well, I guess we now we know whoever fucks with iDubbbz is fucked.."
His fans act like complete mamas boys and it can get pretty cringey.
>>
>>36306590

You're so obviously underage
>>
>onision
>not edgy
Pick one
>>
they are both terrible
>>
>>36303877
>>36304587
His gf fucks other people "with his permission".
Onison is literally a fucking cuck.

Not even memeing.
>>
>>36305126
heres your (you) retard
>>
>onision
why is he still a thing in 2k17?
>>
Onision has been involved in so much drama that it's literally impossible to keep track of it all.
He's a sociopath. And not the smart, cunning, manipulative kind. The kind that flips out and throws toddler-esque tantrums at an inappropriate age.
>>
>idubbbz
content went to shit after he initially stopped doing bad unboxing fanmail
the revival just isn't good and i have no idea why
>>
>>36306590
>>36305126
>>36307593
Its sad how edgy mentally deficient teens come on here and think that being on an adult only forum makes them some kind of a special snowflake smart ass when in reality theyre just surrounding themselves with their own clones

(you)
>>
I don't necessarily care for iDubbbz but god damn I hate Onision. This video seems like its sole purpose is to provoke a Content Cop episode on him. He probably doesn't actually hate iDubbbz, he just wants attention. Poking the bear, in a way.
>>
>>36303877
Anxiously waiting for the comments and dis/likes to get removed, then for the video to get taken down 48 hours later, then for a midnight crying "I was assaulted over the internet" sympathy video to get made, then a "break" from the internet that lasts a full 6 hours, then for Onision to act as if the whole thing didn't happen, then for him to do it all again next year with another shitty YouTuber.
>>
>>36307619
stop projecting retard and don't include me in any of your mass replies ever again
>>
File: emo kid from 2004.jpg (50KB, 540x337px) Image search: [Google]
emo kid from 2004.jpg
50KB, 540x337px
I will always respect idubbbz for taking this kid down a peg.
>>
SCA is the only true robotcore yt personality
>>
>>36306359
Don't forget that whole fiasco with Shiloh.
>We got her blood tests back from the hospital and found out Shiloh has been diagnosed with sepsis...
...That's not how sepsis works, Onion. That's like saying you've 'been diagnosed with heart attack.'

And then the """miscarriage""" that happened later.
Shiloh's baby never existed. She stole the ultrasound from some random lady's Facebook page and said it was hers. Then, when she got caught, she had a very convenient "miscarriage."
>>
>>36307746
When he went out in public and set up the "pin the chin on leafy" thing I was crying laughing. Good old fashioned cyber bullying.
>>
File: good old leafy.jpg (42KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
good old leafy.jpg
42KB, 575x1024px
>>36307843
The whole video I think is a masterpiece. I had discovered Leafy not long before it came out, I didn't even know who idubbbz was, but me and my brother would talk about how awful Leafy is, and how he swears too much, and he always says "FUC-KING" in the exact same way. When the video came out of someone trashing him for 20 minutes, I was so overjoyed, and Ian became my hero for a day.
>>
>>36307728
its not really projecting its just talking from experience
however you might be projecting : ^ )
>>
>>36307927
>its not projecting its projecting
kek
dont post any more psycho analytic mass replies you fucking idiot
>>
>>36307959
are we a bit pooper peeved
>>
>>36303877
>Onison
>Calling anyone else a creep

wew
>>
>>36307386
But he's fucking young pussy also.
>>
christ I remember watching him way back in the day when he had some gf called Shiloh

that was funny, the pair of them were all sorts of fucked up
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.