[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who grew up with interests other than video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 18 KB.jpg (11KB, 301x288px) Image search: [Google]
18 KB.jpg
11KB, 301x288px
>there are people who grew up with interests other than video games, anime, action movies, and pro wrestling

what's that even like?
>>
It's kind of like when this thing inside your head starts doing stuff. It creates images and stories for you and it's really enjoyable. You can use it anywhere. It doesn't even need batteries and works when you're sleeping.
>>
>>36303887
sort of like reading a comic book and hearing the voices from the cartoon in your head?
>>
>>36303808
>there are people who grew up with interests other than video games, anime, action movies, sports, science and cars
Now that's gotta be some weird mothefucker now.
>>
>>36303935
Yes, but now imagine that instead of anyone drawing pictures for you, you come up with your own images also. All the characters look the way you imagine them to look.
>>
>>36303808
You understand that the losers who did that but drew, played guitar, or skateboarded were the chillest people you could exist around, right?
>>
File: 2.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>women don't even have interests
>when asked they reply they enjoy "spending time with their family"

bizarre
>>
>>36304104
>drew, played guitar
Man I miss those years. Back when you could actually find people who didn't watch tv or movies, except on the rare occasion. Hanging outside all evening and no one cared about anything. In parks, parking lots, around abandoned buildings. There were always places in public you could go to relax and be alone with your group of friends.

Where I live they ripped out almost all the parks. Any parks that do exist are infested with dog shitters, it's like being in an Obama doll production factory. Any old or stagnating businesses all got turned into strip-malls for efficiency. Traffic out the ass. There's nothing to enjoy anymore. It's like watching ants; they work, they eat, they consume, they shit. Individuality is dead.
>>
>>36304406
Yeah, TV has gotten to the point where it is actually too good. It's way more entertaining than it used to be and a lot of 20 and 30 something people's lives revolve around watching an assortment of cable and netflix/amazon dramas. It used to be there were only a handful of watchable shows on TV in the 90s. Star Trek, X-files.... I'm actually drawing a blank for more. You could watch Hercules and Xena on the weekends but it wasn't something you'd build your life around.
>>
You tell me, anon. Anime and gaming is my life. Can't imagine myself growing up without them.
>>
>>36304197

You'd be surprised at how many men don't have any real interests. It's actually really sad what passes for a hobby these days. Here's an anecdote:

>Starting a new job with a huge corporation
>Hiring class of 50
>First day, we introduce ourselves, where we studied, what job we're doing and hobbies
>Common hobbies were watching TV, following (favorite sports team), "going out with friends" and one guy even said drinking beer because beer is the funniest thing to drink
>My turn came
>I'm almost embarrassed to tell the entire room that I'm a kiteboarder, mountain biker, surfer and BMXer

People in general are usually really lame.
>>
>>36304661
>>36304661
>I'm almost embarrassed to tell the entire room that I like to ride things

cool bro, really interesting backstory
would talk to/10
>>
>>36303808
I knew a Korean exchange student who spent all her free time on legos.
Checked her facebook recently, she's still making lego stuff. It's honestly pretty cute.
>>
File: images[1].png (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
3KB, 259x194px
>>36304661
>You'd be surprised at how many men don't have any real interests.

yeah that's kind of what the OP post is implying, anon. It's one of them "ironic" shitposts the kids get up to these days.
>>
>>36303808
>Pro wrestling

Wow, you're a faggot. Literally a form of drama.
>>
>>36304751
Pro wrestling comes in a lot of forms. WWE man-drama is just one of them.
>>
>>36304767
I don't care. It's fucking gay. Go watch real combat sports like UFC or something.
>>
>>36304802
>UFC
>real

>wheeze.jpg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.