[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I fought with my dad. Story time: >finally confessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1530.jpg (1MB, 3021x2562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1530.jpg
1MB, 3021x2562px
Guys, I fought with my dad. Story time:
>finally confessed that I feel like I failed him
>He said that he loved me and appreciated what I do even if I'm not a college pitcher (majoring in music).
>I finally feel like I can talk to him about anything
>15 minutes later I found two frogs on the window, will timestamp if requested
Did Kek fix my relationship with my dad? Is this the real meaning of meme magic?
>>
>>36303755
You've been blessed by Kek. Lucky bastard.
>>
>>36303755

Look up Carl Jung and synchronicity. This is no accident.
>>
>>36303755
>sees frogs irl
>posts frogs
>gets dubs
Kek is with you.
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (26KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
26KB, 320x303px
I feel blessed. I send my regards and blessings of kek to all who post in this thread. Meme magic is real.
>>
File: 1490765429117.jpg (45KB, 389x390px) Image search: [Google]
1490765429117.jpg
45KB, 389x390px
>>36303755
Digits confirm.

Kek wills it.

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>36304100
IT IS REAL

KEK BLESS ME WITH A PURE GF
>>
>>36304100
Kek is real and Pepe is his prophet.
Praise Kek!
>>
File: thematrix.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
thematrix.gif
607KB, 800x792px
It's time to originally pay tribute to Kek
>>
>>36304100
>>36303755
them digits

shadilay brother, kek's blessings are bountiful
>>
>>36303755
>tfw witnessing a true happening thread

Praise Kek he is with the robots now
>>
Accept Kek as the True God is the beginning of a new life full of happiness.
>>
>>36304175
Have this rare prophet Pepe my son and blessed be
>>
>>36303755
May Kek be with you
always
>>
File: lel.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>36303755
If I don't get digits then Kek isn't real and OP's case was just a coincidence
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
he watches over us, delivering the blessing of GETs to the truly righteous. But take not those blessings for granted, and use them for the goodwill and spread of meme magic
>>
OP i don't know if you're being seriously about the talk you had or if this was just a meme post, but i wish i could talk to my dad about my life.

i still live at home in my mid 20s and my mom doesnt really care much about my shut-in lifestyle (besides work), its my dad who wants me out of the house, always yelling at me about having no friends and being a hermit, all that stuff. i just know that if i tried to talk to him, i would either start crying or just start blaming him for how i turned out because hes just as big of an asocial asshole as i am
>>
>>36304486
OP Here. I cried when I talked to him. I never really opened up to him or mom. He was a pitcher and his dad fought in Vietnam and his dad in WWII. They all expected this incremental improvement of life as we got further along. I told him I was afraid to talk to him and that I wanted to keep being a shut in. I'm fortunate enough to have a dad that persists enough that he made me tell what I was hiding the past few years. I really hope you and your dad find the courage to talk as meaningfully as my dad and I did, and maybe things won't be so lonely. I'm just like my dad, we both turned out to have bi-polar disorder and hardheaded as fuck but you never know what you can accomplish with meme magic. It got a president in, it really connected my father and I, and I bet it can yours too. Kek be with you.
>>
>>36303755
bump for magical posty
>>
File: rare-soviet-pepe-1153935.png (413KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
rare-soviet-pepe-1153935.png
413KB, 500x501px
praise kek oh man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.