[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a story for you guys /r9k/ >be 7th grade blackbot >meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490847518828.png (3KB, 100x40px) Image search: [Google]
1490847518828.png
3KB, 100x40px
I got a story for you guys /r9k/
>be 7th grade blackbot
>meet qt indian girl in class
>through my personality we become the best of friends but we leave it at just that for a while
>over time we hang out together and bond
>shes hindu or so I thought
>FF 9th grade we have french class together and we work together on all our work and talk constantly
>begin to develop feeling for each other.
>I walk her to class everyday and one day I hug her and kiss her
>she's completely shocked and runs off
>wont talk to me for 4 days and I'm absolutely devastated
>after the 4 days she comes to me and apologizes and explains that she's actually muslim
>when she tells me this im confused but understanding
>I ask her out and she says no because of the religious difference but says she still wants to be with me
>secretrelationship.gif
Forgot to mention she has a brother and she is more syrian than indian
>we hide our relationship from everyone
>sexually the relationship never progresses from the occasional handjob.
>but emotionally we are dependent on each other
>one day her brother approaches me and confronts me about our relationship
We we're not as sneaky as we thought
>He wants me to stop talking to her or else
>I don't (kek)
>soon afterwards we get into a fight and i give him a blackeye and he almost breaks my nose
>I lose
>he helps me up and says "you really love her dont you"
>im fuckin pissed and smack his hand away and get up on my own and say "FUCK YOU" and I try to go for round 2 but I was moved too slow and he has me on the ground again
>he asks if i'm done and tells me he likes my spirit and helps me up and we sit and talk he basically says their parents wont allow the relationship because i'm not muslim
>so we devise a plan for me to fake being muslim for her parents with the intent for me to actually convert at a later time

Part 1/3 I think. Sorry if its hard to follow im fucked up right now.
>>
>>36302924
This is a fake story, I wonder if you'll get on r/4chan.
>>
File: 1471900027805.jpg (45KB, 352x377px) Image search: [Google]
1471900027805.jpg
45KB, 352x377px
>for the first while nati teaches me the ins and outs and I have a basic understanding and keep learning
Im skipping 10-11 because not much really happens aside from me learning about islam and doing marching band
>12th grade we go out officially and I meet her parents
>her mom likes me i guess? Dad not so much.
>her brother moves out on his own
>me and nati graduate and Instead of marching in college I go to work with my friend while she basically just stays at home
>the pay is ok and the hours are alright. But I want more
>me and jobfriend start selling drugs from percocet to weed and cocaine once.
>after a while I build up a fair amount of money for myself
>jobfriend starts using and basically falls off the face of the planet
>jobfriend is now a junkie drifter I see him around all the time but never say anything
I feel like his falling apart is my fault and it tears me apart overheat
>I wanted the money to get a sizeable dowry and mahr to marry nati
>I go and ask her father to marry her
>he to my suprise says yes
Now me being who I am I never told my family about ANY of this. at most my family knew about nati but nothing else really. I gathered my side of the family at my home and filled them in with everything that was going on and they are absolutely furious that I hid this from them and was even considering converting. Everyones mad and hysterical and the only people who supported me was my older brother and sister. Im mad and kick everyone out of my apartment and tell all of them to fuck off. Nati was in the back listening as I'd planned to call her out and have everyone meet her beczuse I thought they'd be more supportive. Nati is crying because she thought I would call everything off and leave her but I marry her anyway. Due to the circumstance of the marriage we decide to skip the ceremony and just marry infront of our imam with her parents my my brother and sister present.

Sorry for not greentexting im on my phone at the hospital.
>>
File: Dead.jpg (3KB, 132x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dead.jpg
3KB, 132x250px
FF through our first year its all basically me working. The whole time I'm exiled from my family and the only support me and nati get is from her side of the family. Her family keeps pushing us to have kids extremely early and nati thought we were ready so we keep trying for children and soon after she's pregnant. Everything is fine for 3 months until she finds out about me selling drugs then she starts completely stressing out. I tried to calm her down but she was furious. I tried to explain why I was selling and that I wasn't using. Skip ahead a month and she begins to complain about her stomach and lower back hurting. It gets to the point where we go to the hospital and it turns out she had a miscarriage. And now im here typing this out. Im sitting in the hospital now crying because this is my fault and idk how to handle this. I went into her room but she wont look at me or talk to me. I want to help her but I dont know how.
>>
>>36304004
IDK man. You shouldn't have sold drugs since that is illegal. The best you can do is explain everything in a calm manner without raising your voice or letting things escalate on either end.
>>
>>36302980
This is the reason there are so few good greentext threads these days
>>
>>36304544
I know its illegal but I sold them to help us and our house
>>
>>36304697
I think you should tell her that but also promise you won't do it again. Keep showing you love her and be supportive. Don't raise your voice like anon said. I also don't have any real experience with relationships. Maybe there's like a couples there spy type holiness you could answer. Goodluck bro. You were trying your best
>>
>>36304933
She still wont talk to me and just keeps crying. I know shes going through alot right now and im crying to but what can I do if she wont talk to me
>>
>>36305418
Maybe she just wants to be left alone?
>>
>>36305558
I guess thats all I can do.
>>
she still loves you. just be there for her and support her without being intrusive and pushy.

>>36305558
I would not leave her alone right after a miscarriage
>>
What the fuck do I do. On one hand i refuse to leave her alone she needs support but i cant even provide that for her because she wont even let me talk to her and she wont look at me
>>
>>36302924
Have you got pictures of her tits or ass? I want to have a good fap about impregnating your wife tonight. Betcha she wouldn't reject and miscarry my seed after I fill her tummies with cummies.
>>
>>36305817
This is one of the most fucking /b/ satire tier comment I've read in a while on /R9k/
>>
One night when I was 13/14 my grandmother had come to visit us. She slept in my bed and I slept on the couch. At this point in my life, pretty much every night I would wait for everyone to go to sleep and then I would jack off. Even though I was on the couch, I still decided to do it. For some reason, in my horned-up state, I got really turned on by the idea of ejaculating on my grandmother's face. So, without really thinking, I went into my room and while she was still asleep I quietly jacked off next to her and then finished on her cheek/neck area.
After I finished I left as quickly and quietly as I could and went back to the lougeroom. I have no idea if she knows what I did. This happened a decade ago and I still hate myself every time I think about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.