[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get what the big deal is about women having sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: qts.jpg (85KB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
85KB, 600x898px
I don't get what the big deal is about women having sexual liberty. Why shouldn't anyone be allowed to have sex how much they want and with whoever they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone? How does such freedom harm society at all? And it has so many net positives:
>broken down multiple barriers to sex (race, ethnicity, class, gender, sexual orientation, etc.)
>freed women from virtual bondage
>made sex something more accessible and freely given out of love and consent
>made it possible for people to experience many mates and find their right match rather than be forced to settle
>increased sexual responsibility for all
>helped people be aware they should live fuller lives and not be hindered by arbitrary rules
>made "involuntary celibacy" (ie being a permavirgin) inexcusable

Don't tell me you're just upset dimes like these would never settle for you.
>>
File: thanksfeminism.png (46KB, 1914x935px) Image search: [Google]
thanksfeminism.png
46KB, 1914x935px
>>36302713

This should explain it pretty well OP
>>
>>36302713
It's not that they shouldn't have sexual liberty or whatever, they can obviously do whatever they want. It's just that girls who fuck everyone are gross and lots of us don't want to have sex with them even if they are attractive. It's fine for girls to sleep around but its also fine to not want them if they do.
>>
such data wow
>>
>>36302713
I think its great since it seprates the thots from decent woman. But I'm a alpha normie so what do I know about involuntary celibacy lmao
>>
>>36302713
The only time it's a big deal is when toasties get offended when they find out no one wants to date them because they whores
>>
>>36302713
>Find out the right match
Lol I love this reasoning

>7 billion+ in this world
>it took my about 37 dicks to find out the one I love!

I mean it certainly doessnt have anything to do with age or finding out no one wants to be with a used up whore

Also
>sex trickles down!

Lol
>>
>>36302751
>Women being protected from rape and used as chattel to gain influence by marrying them is the reason society is bad
>It's also bad because I would have gotten laid without feminism.

No you wouldn't have lad. You would have stuck with your manual labor employment and been lucky if your friend gave you a hand job

Also:
>Women more sexually liberal
>Unsurprisingly, they want to experience better sex
>Feminism has somehow made you bad at sex or unattractive enough to not get a partner
>>
>>36302713
Inexcusable in what sense?

Just because girls are fucking more doesn't mean they are fucking down or across.
Are you some kind of stupid?
>>
>>36302713

>made sex something more accessible and freely given out of love and consent

That's not how it works. In practice, it means there's no longer any shame in women being side bitches for one really attractive guy rather than having long term relationships.
>>
>>36302751
>women shouldn't have agency because it doesn't help me fuck them
wtf I thought the entitled male thing was a strawman feminists came up
>>
>>36302713
Just throwing this out there but those "qts" are all proven coal burners.
>>
>>36302978

>implying there aren't millions of men that were ruined by dysfunctional and incompetent single mothers because of laws and cultural changes made by feminists
>>
https://twitter.com/kategotcake/media
>>
>>36302713
>I don't get what the big deal is about women having sexual liberty. Why shouldn't anyone be allowed to have sex how much they want and with whoever they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone? How does such freedom harm society at all? And it has so many net positives
I have absolutely no problem with this, just remember keep w/e degenerate shit you do private, its nobodies business who you fuck, how much cock you take etc etc
>>
>>36303128
>Single mothers
>Being unable to realise that the father isn't present(the male),
Really makes you think about the intelligence of the poster
>>
>>36303188

>what are no-fault divorce and females always getting custody
>what are laws that prevent husbands from having any authority over their wives that might keep them from being insufferable cunts
>>
>>36303283
>And yet the poster still cannot understand that the father may have simply not wanted to raise the kid.
This lack of understanding is almost elementary standard
>>
>>36302713
>>made "involuntary celibacy" (ie being a permavirgin) inexcusable
I don't understand this.
Are you saying being a permavirgin is our fault, because apparently anyone can just get sex?
You realise it's not a choice, right? If no girls like us, we don't get to have sex.
>>
>>36303341

Therein lies the problem with allowing women to decide who gets to breed.
>>
>>36303341
You're a real poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger effect aren't you bud.
>>
>>36303373
How about we simplify this:
Should males be allowed to leave the relationship if they get a girl pregnant (regardless of if it was a one night stand)
This board is full of pretend philosophers, so let's get the important question out of the way
>>36303377
Can you clarify what that means?
>>
>>36302713
I don't get it either
I mean don't we all WANT to get laid? If a girl likes to have sex allot then wouldn't that increase your chances of getting laid?
>>
>>36302713
You have to think about the kids.

What would the youngins think of this? How eill they be affected?
>>
I wound tongue every last of one of those poopers like it was my last meal.
>>
>>36303614
Our generation grew up on half the parents being divorced, and we turned out fine, kids in the next generation will find a way as well.
>>
File: rare_pepe_by_hinchen-d8potam.jpg (90KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe_by_hinchen-d8potam.jpg
90KB, 900x736px
>>36302713

I'm fine with women having sexual liberty as long as I can have my financial liberty.

If there's a law enforcing alimony, then there better be an equal law enforcing sexual commitment. Now if such laws didn't exist, then I don't give a shit who you fuck.

That's the reason why prostitutes are a safe bet, (and why they are such a threat to women that they had to make it illegal). Those women aren't entitled to half of your shit, and in return I don't give a shit how many hundreds of dicks they go through everyday.
>>
>>36302713
man, those are some really ugly cunts
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56KB, 633x360px
>>36302713
because it ruins marriage, results in divorce and ruins the family

However, I will give you that things aren't as shitty as they were in the 60s. The 60s is the reason why there was such high crime in the 70s and 80s. Too much liberalism and the destruction of the family leads to fucked up young men.
>>
>>36303529
>Should males be allowed to leave the relationship if they get a girl pregnant
No. They made their bed, they must sleep in it. Consider it punishment for them.
>>
The more freedom a woman is given by society, the more she reverts decision-making to her biological instincts. This is proven in terms of career choice, and I have little doubt the same is also true for mate choice.
>>
File: 1480997733701.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480997733701.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>36303996
Males becoming beta as fuck and females huge sluts as a result of single parent households is not fine not to mention 85% of males in prison in the US have grown up with single mothers.
>>
>>36305850
I don't understand the obsession with blaming single mothers for all of society's problems.

If statistics show that children who are raised by two parents are more likely to succeed in life and in single mother situations they are most likely to fail, then fathers are obviously the ones not present. Who exactly isn't pulling their weight here? The parent who IS present, or the parent who isn't?

And this is ignoring a multitude of other factors, for sure. But the common denominator seems to be lazy and incompetent fathers who get no blame because society has let them get away with being shitlords for far too long.
>>
>>36305980
Women's fault for selecting shitty partners and sexual liberalism incentivizing women to get divorced
>>
>>36306018
Child support is fair but shit money and alimony is unfair but also probably shit money

and in the end you're stuck with a kid or two

not a huge incentive imo
>>
>>36306119
Yeah, but you stay afloat with all that money your ex husband is obligated to throw at you each month. And in some cases, you keep the house if the husband decides to abandon you (e.g. you're bringing your extramarital partner in the house to live in and fuck constantly so the husband leaves and now the divorce is slanted in the wife's favor)

divorce law is horseshit
>>
>>36302713
Sexual liberty has effectively ruined the female gender, for both men and women. Women now get less respect, have less value, have less power, are more likely to get divorced, are more likely to end up as single mothers, and are more likely to raise criminal children.

Women are free to become as trashy as they want, but they can't force men to respect them. Men will look at them as nothing but meat puppets. A single woman's only advantage in life comes through sex. When she is sexually conquered by man after man, she is a worthless prize. Her children will not respect her, they will be embarrassed of her.
>>
Freedom isn't free. There is always a cost, there is always a consequence.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.