[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf's wrong with me? Why I get so quickly in love? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DrWho.png (540KB, 711x543px) Image search: [Google]
DrWho.png
540KB, 711x543px
Wtf's wrong with me? Why I get so quickly in love? It's not even like I'm a kissless virgin.
Got a girlfriend I live with... Yet almost every cute girl I meet I fall in love with (and my girlfriend is 10/10
So I was watching Dr Who, and this cute af chick plays a character that dies and turns into a water-ish monster, and I'm all sad she did not end up being the Doctor's companion for this season.. Instead we got a buttfugly nigger bitch...
And here I am looking that actress online, info and pictures being all sad she won't be long term in the series..
Wtf's wrong with me?
>>
>>36302010
>My gf is a 10/10
No she's not
>>
>>36302010
You have no self esteem so you "fall in love" with any decent looking woman who gives you positive attention even if you know nothing about them.
>>
>>36302102
Thing is I have relatively high self esteem and this is not only about women who give attention, just random girls I see around (work, bus, w/e)
Think it's just something broken in me...some sort of disorder maybe?
>>
>>36302102
Ahh so thats what happens
good to know
(not OP by the way)
>>
File: IMG_2063.jpg (35KB, 395x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2063.jpg
35KB, 395x375px
Because in histories sake, human males were programmed to 'spread their seed' with multiple women. THAT or you just don't like your gf.
>>
>Instead we got a buttfugly nigger bitch...

Sense8 would make you hate her even more.

Clue: She's a nasty fucking tranny lover in that show.

>rewards gender dysphoria mental illness with sex
>autists on /r9k/ still can't get a gf

And women wonder why we're so fucking bitter.
>>
>>36302010
You have a girlfriend that you're in love with, so you know what actually being in love is like. Yet you still use the same phrase ''falling in love'' when you see actresses you want to fuck..

I doubt you truly love your gf.
>>
>>36302343
wrong, there's big difference between how I feel towards her compared, I care and want to fuck her, whereas with the rest I just want to fuck, but forget after some time, still it's annoying, is chopping balls off the only solution? :(
>>
>>36302526
Then why did you claim to ''fall in love'' with them? You're completely normal.. your gf gets wet over other dudes too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.