[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to go poo and nothing came out except a ton a blood, a-am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
Went to go poo and nothing came out except a ton a blood, a-am I dying guys?

I'm a pretty healthy person, I go to the gym regularly and eat healthy, WHY ME? WHY?
>>
Go to the fucking doctor you stupid fuck
>>
>>36300942

I have another hour left of work then I'm going straight to the hospital. I'm scared anon
>>
>work
>has a phone to post from work
get the fuck out normie
>>
>>36300926

I would go now. This could be really serious.
>>
>>36301002
Tell your boss you just shat out a load of blood and go now you absolute spastic.
>>
Was it dark red or bright red?
>>
>>36300926
My dad had that and I don't remember what it was exactly but it wasn't anything serious. They were scared that he'd have intra-abdominal bleeding but it wasn't anything scary. dw anon, you'll be fine.
>>
>>36301065

It was just like regular blood, idk the shade but there was a lot
>>
Could be a ulcer from stress.goto the doctors get some antibiotics and you'll survive.
>>
File: ree.jpg (29KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
29KB, 800x522px
>>36300926

You got your period, you're a woman now, anon.

Now get the fuck off r9k you stupid roastie cunt.
>>
>>36301190
If it was not an alarming color then you're probably fine OP. Probably just got an ulcer that ripped open or something non damaging along that line. However if it keeps up or comes out dark or clotted I would recommend seeing a doctor.
Source: Someone who shit blood everytime they went to the bathroom for several months
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.