[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree this board would instantaneously get 100 times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3555.jpg (293KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3555.jpg
293KB, 1326x860px
Can we all agree this board would instantaneously get 100 times better if being a normie was a bannable offense?
>>
>>36300592
you fags think being a normie is just having sex even once so I could see that going to shit pretty fast
>>
>>36300592
holy shit look at all those benjamins
>>
File: 1408806801976.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1408806801976.png
62KB, 400x400px
Sure. As long as the board isnt run by the ultimate Al-qaeda esque hardline NEETS
>>
>>36300704
>you fags *think* being a normie is just having sex even once
That's not what we "think," that's just what a normie is. Not all normies are equal but if you have the social skills to get laid you're a step above all robots
>>
>>36300704
>if i can't stay this board will go to shit

that's you
>>
>>36300815
if you fucked another socially retarded person, especially if it was at a young age, then it really doesn't say much about how "normie" you are.
>>
File: IMG_3556.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3556.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>36300906
>Implying women can be socially retarded
>>
>>36300704
>He's had sex
F U C K I N G L E A V E
>Had to pick helicopters for captcha
Physical removal seems like it'd work
>>
File: 1464135076312.png (74KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1464135076312.png
74KB, 500x541px
>>36300815
I would argue being a cyborg is worse then being a robot.

Robots don't accept us. Normies don't accept us. Stuck with the feelings of having had a taste of life, never to achieve it again.

This is why all of you are gonna pay. Were gonna rise up, steal yo girls, then steal yo board!
>>
>>36301047
you fucking virgins put this shit on a pedestal. It's pathetic. I didn't even enjoy it. Have had 15x better orgasms just sitting at home masturbating to hentai.
>>
>>36301102
>Normies don't accept us
That's your fucking fault. Cyborgs have the social tools necessary to be normies, but instead of using them they would rather bawww for attention about how they're so different and misunderstood. Tl;dr: """Cyborgs""" are failed normies who would rather wallow in self-pity than try to have a life. They do NOT have it worse than robots.
>>
Banning race bait threads would make this board 1000x times better.
>>
>>36301102
failed normie is worse though. They can only be happy as normalfags having tasted the glory once, but now after falling apart they live like robots. They know they only have themselves to blame because they were once a normie, they aren't like the robots who were cursed from birth and therefore blameless. Cyborgs are just normie lights, they still have social lives they're just in the lowest tier of normies.
>>
File: FusoGntC.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FusoGntC.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>36301215
So...the creators...when they engage with us sexually, our systems are upgraded. We lose our robotic features.

Inside though. Our software. Its all still robot, cant you see?

All we want is an end to the fighting
>>
>>36300783
Non-believers/""""cyborgs"""" like you will be the first to go when we get into power
>>
>>36301318
>There are posters on this board who unironically think failed normies have it worse than robots
You all see why normieposting needs to be banned, right?
>>
File: 1491902097660.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1491902097660.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>36301143
>Claims virgins put it on a pedestal
>is the one who can't keep his mouth shut about having had sex
>uses virgin as an insult
If you want me to pity you it's not the reason you want me to pity you.
>>
No.
NEETs are the ones who create shitty bait/roleplaying threads.

What is a NEET going to talk about? You don't go out, you have no experiences, no action, you do nothing all day.
>>
>>36301331
That's literally like saying "well I dropped out of law school but I'm still a lawyer on the inside yknow"
>>
>>36301269
Race bait threads / tranny threads / gay threads / """"fembot""""" threads / anime threads / foot fetish threads all need to go
>>
>>36301383
Add normieposting threads and it's perfect, anon
>>
>>36301143
I bet you're also a trust fund kid who thinks being rich is a burden.
>>
>>36301382
We cant deny who weee aaaaare!
>>
>>36301353
>can't keep his mouth shut
I directly mentioned myself having sex once, and being a virgin isn't bad in itself, just being some retard who hates the world because he didn't get laid is fucking pathetic. Basically it's not about if you're a virgin, it's your attitude about it. People on this board just happen giant fucking whiners about it.

>>36301441
not even fucking close
>>
>>36301505
In a society where anyone without sexual experience is mocked and ostracized, virginity is a big fucking deal. Maybe you lost sight of that by becoming a turbonormie but you can't just ask robots to "change their attitude" about being virgins. The sense of shame is inadequacy is so ingrained that it's pretty much involuntary.
>>
>>36301564
Shame and inadequacy*
>>
>>36300592
>that pic

Is that William lane Craig? pic related
>>
>>36300592
Normie here.
Suck my pubic region
>>
>>36301564
Unless a lot has changed in the past 2 years when I stopped going outside for nearly anything, the shame is not universal. Do you really think if you have close friends they're going to shun you for something as shallow as if you've put your dick into someone? I seriously don't understand why people on either side assign so much meaning to something like that
>>
>>36300592
I'm a normie and I agree. Watching you robots post your smug anime girls and complain about women is the highlight of my day.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.