[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the vast majority (90-95%) of transgenders also child

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0291.png (53KB, 256x256px)
IMG_0291.png
53KB, 256x256px
Why are the vast majority (90-95%) of transgenders also child abusers? Should they all be killed?
>>
It's because the vast majority of them were abused as a child
>>
Why are all male conservatives (99%) rapists? How should we exterminate this vermin?
>>
>>36300609
I think so as well.

>>36300680
That's not true, though, while it is true that transgenders are universally degenerate scum and almost all are child abusers
>>
Fag drag all trannys . A fag drag is where you round 4-5 fags up, tie them to an 18 wheeler and drag them to death.
>>
>>36300766
I wouldn't want to torture them. They are Human, after all. But they are aberrations, and particularly wicked aberrations at that. They deserve a bullet in the head, or lethal injection - nothing more and nothing less
>>
Sauce on this stat? I hate trannies too, but this seems exaggerated
>>
>>36300952
There is no source. He's pulling this stats out of his ass to get (You)s.
>>
>>36300548
It's because 99.9999999% of people who call themselves transgender aren't transsexuals and don't have gender dysphoria and are fucked up slags into Sissification and ageplay.
>>
>>36300952
>>36301075
It's just common sense. Ever met a tranny? Natural child abusers. Doesn't take a detective...
>>
>>36301163
And you haven't either see above.
>>
>>36301163
Commen sense? Doesn't take a detective? Wtf you admitting you made this stat up and your still defending it as factual. Holy. That's real autism logic.
>>
>>36301163
The only evidence you (and the rest of us) need is how they identify themselves.

How would a tranny explain transgenderism to children? They can't without mentioning sex in some way.

They're teaching children that what's between their legs is more important than any real substantial form of self-improvement and development.

Seriously, sit down and try to imagine a dialogue between a tranny and a child about transitioning that doesn't involve bringing up penises and vagina.

That's literally grooming children as sexual objects. They don't need to learn about sex at that age, especially from someone who couldn't even accept their own.

This is why I /feelgood/ when I read about a tranny getting beat up or murdered. One less deviant child molestor in our world.
>>
>>36301467
Excellent post. I will be sure to reuse this, if you assent
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47KB, 2400x259px) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47KB, 2400x259px
>>36300548
>Why are the vast majority (90-95%) of transgenders also child abusers?
>>
>>36301620
Feel free. That was a rough draft and I'm still cringing at leaving vagina in its singular form, so you're welcome to refine.
>>
>>36301467
Nobody grooms them. It's the exact opposite dumb fuck.
>>
>>36301749
Yes, transgenders hate children and wish to groom them for abuse. Fucking degenerate scum.
>>
>>36300548
My mentality with them has always been this: of you wanna act like you're something you're not, go ahead, I ain't your mom, but don't ask me to play along
Personally I think they're all mentally ill and need a metric ton of therapy, but hey what do I know, I'm only 19 and never had a gender/sexuality crisis
>>
>>36302359
Doors it hurt to be that retarded?
>>
>>36301467
>teaching children about their biology and gender is sexualizing them

kek
>>
>>36300548
Transgender are failed beta males seeking attention anon, they are not raping anyone.
>>
>>36300763
>say something untrue
>get mad when someone says something else untrue
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.