[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"i torrent anime" >"i stream anime"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 5424322334324234.jpg (47KB, 560x392px)
5424322334324234.jpg
47KB, 560x392px
>"i torrent anime"
>"i stream anime"

>"i only play obscure weeb games"
>"i mainly play AAA titles"

>"i only listen to Death Grips, vaporwave, and cloudrap artists who use a VHS filter in every video"
>"i listen to Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Kanye, and other mainstream hip-hop artists"
>>
File: hmmm.png (6KB, 149x42px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
6KB, 149x42px
>make a thread about retards with shitty taste
>use a family guy pic
>>
What's wrong with streaming anime if it's in HD
>>
>>36300560
>try to post an insult as a reply
>the message of the thread goes over your head

Try harder. I expect more from /b/-lite.
>>
>>36300713
Absolutely nothing. My point is a lot of people on this site will freak out over other people's tastes and hobbies when it is trivial. A lot of elitism around here.
>>
>>36300750
I see. I guess it's because they have literally no other way to feel better about themselves because they're all in the same shitty position.
>>
>>36300515
>>"
You know what you did wrong
>>
>>36300797
Probably. This place is a contrarian hivemind. Just look at all of the Rick and Morty hate threads that recently sprung up a couple weeks ago. I'm not saying that Rick and Morty is objectively good (even though I am a fan), but the majority of posters here just go out of their way to bash it for the sake of being contrarian.

Same thing goes for the Reddit hate here. /r/4chan has 10.8 million subscribers (barring any CSS trickery or other deception). Everyone here uses Reddit.

>>36300816
Using double quotations with angle brackets that already denote a quotation? Thanks for providing living proof for my post, you're a real trooper.
>>
File: Shitpost.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>36300993
Fuck you, reddit is objectively shit and I'll always hate it.
>inb4 newfag trying to fit in
No. Fuck that place. I have personal beef with them and even when I gave them a chance they still let me down. As much as I'd rather no one mention it at all, it deserves all the hate it gets.
>>
>>36300993
You quoted a quote you nigger. Sorry you lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>36300713
bitrate and audio and no buffering, have it forever , can bookmark stuff and seek through it instantly. dual audio and better sub support. I've watched and rewatched so many random parts of evangelion it's worth it. This is why I torrent all my media.
>>
>>36300713
>streaming anime
>HD
i'll admit that i used to stream when i first got into it but once i download shit clean encodes from nyaa and played them on mpc-hc, i never went back.
>>
>>36301203
>personal beef with them

You must be quite a figure if you have beef with an entire site.

>>36301224
Right, I think you are the one who lacks it. I know what I did, I'm saying that you are proving the message of my post, namely, that people on this site freak out over trivial shit.

>>36301248
>>36301273

>have it forever
Sure, until you torrent a couple of animes and realize you have no space left on your hard drive

You are lying to yourself if you really think those technical aspects are that recognizable in quality.

I'm assuming you two are the same people who will download a several GB FLAC format album for muh lossless quality.
>>
File: 111.png (19KB, 561x334px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
19KB, 561x334px
>>36301487
>Sure, until you torrent a couple of animes and realize you have no space left on your hard drive
Hard drives are cheap.
...and like I said, I used to stream, but once I saw how clear a good encode is, I got hooked.
For music, vbr mp3 is where it's at.
>>
>>36301487
Nigger google the difference between 1.5mbs and 11 you have to be blind not to notice. Space isn't that big of an issue. I have 2 Tb rn can easily add more drives.
>>
>>36301556
Regardless, I would still turn to other alternatives if I didn't want to stream anymore, like buying Blu-rays, DVD's, etc; not stealing. Sad part is nobody is going to give a shit if you're torrenting some obscure anime so this will keep going on and on.
>>
>>36300515
>implying death grips and vaporwave aren't normieshit now
kys yourself famalamajam
>>
>>36301650
>I didn't want to stream anymore, like buying Blu-rays, DVD's, etc
How would you know if something is worth buying if you don't watch it first? I can't do that anymore.
>>
File: chaika_feet.jpg (113KB, 510x1028px) Image search: [Google]
chaika_feet.jpg
113KB, 510x1028px
>>36301650
I'm guessing either you're a crunchyroll fag and in that case enjoy your fucking awful subs or you're the type to think that streaming isn't stealing and in that case enjoy your upscaled 480p CR rips.
>>
File: Wtf man.jpg (40KB, 618x459px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf man.jpg
40KB, 618x459px
>>36301487
You don't need to have status to know that the site is fucking shit. For whatever reason everything from developers to directors go their to hear fans and are fed completely skewed perspectives on shit which degrades it for everyone. Pair that with the fact that they are a cancerous community that will infect and devour smaller communities making it harder for people join said smaller communities. If you happen to already be in one of those, congrats, now everything is memes and fedoras.
No man, fuck that site and fuck you. You could just lurk more and understand shit yourself but you have to put it all out there like a fucking baby. Look retard, the reason people tell you to lurk is because a huge chunk of the culture is unsaid. There are, albeit commonly autistic but still valid, reasons for all the shit that goes on and when you get that you can either fit in, join a better fitting board, or fuck off. It's that simple.
Ugh, what fucking ass post. I just really fucking hate reddit. Rip niche forums and small gaming communities. It's fucking internet imperialism except this time it's the niggers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.