[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>exhausted and need to go to bed >don't want to wake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1487125788901.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487125788901.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>exhausted and need to go to bed
>don't want to wake up and face a new day tomorrow
Wut do /r9k/, how do I stop hating every living moment? Preferably without killing myself
>>
give up on real life, go to your work/job then go home and play vidya or watch films with people online, get 5 hours of sleep then repeat
>>
>>36299608
>give up on real life, go to your work/job then go home and play vidya or watch films with people online, get 5 hours of sleep then repeat
But that is my life, minus the with people online part. Never understood the obsession with Skype and online gaming and such.

Anyway it's the weekend (a bank holiday weekend too) and I'm still finding myself wanting to die.
>>
>>36299763
if you want me to be honest i only talk to one guy online we just sit in discord all day and talk about life and anything else that comes up i'm now 22 going on 23, i mean i just play games to pass time until i can go to sleep then wake up and get back to work to just do it all again, i hope something happens to change things up, but hang in there anon maybe you will find something or someone you enjoy
>>
>tfw in college
>tfw also a part time retailcuck
>tfw family has high expectations for me
Fuck! All I want to do I just stay at home and play vidiya and watch cartoons and anime. That's isn't asking much. I didn't choose this life or to be born. I know it sounds melodramatic but this is hell.
>>
>>36299173
Try something new and sleep more. Getting less than 7~8 hours of sleep is not good for your mental health, it has negative effects on your mood and productivity.
>>
>>36299940
I know I should sleep more, but it always feels like a waste of a morning if I sleep in. And I don't want to change my sleeping pattern to "go to bed early, wake up early" because each night will feel like a waste of a night.

Again, not sure why I'm worried about it being a "waste" since I never fucking do anything fun but there you go, this is the mental cycle I go through every day.
>>
>>36299932
Yeah, wait until even anime and vidya get boring. That's when the real hell starts
>>
>inb4 just find a hobby bro
Nothing else interests me. This is the worst piece of advice, it's literally the equivalent of jus b yorself
>>
>>36300086
Maybe you like nights because you feel relaxed?

I like nights because of that, everything is quiet and time seems to stop. But I also recommend you to sleep well. When you have been years going to sleep at 3-4 in the morning and waking up at 11-12, it's very difficult to change that habit.
>>
>>36300086
Try it for once and see how it goes. I used to have a really fucked up sleep pattern and my life was fucking shit.
>>
>>36300222
how did you change it?
>>
File: 1492210986668.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492210986668.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>36299173
Quit being a wagecuck and join the NEET life
>>
>>36300213
Yeah, I'd say I prefer nighttime. There's fewer people around and I feel less judged. It's so nice and calm. I much prefer walking or driving in the dark.

That's my routine on weekends but on weekdays it's bed at half 12, wake up at half 7. Pretty much the same amount of sleep, but a few hours behind.

I would start by trying to sleep well tonight but it's already 2 here, so I'd have to wake up at like 12.
>>
>>36300277
I would but I need money to eat, and neetbux is pittance. Also my mother would hound me every day to the point where I might fucking snap. Last time I was a NEET I was really close to just losing it but thankfully I got a job. I wasn't happy about having to work, but I was at least glad she was getting off my back a bit.

But legit, this time round I would be fragile enough to actually go crazy
>>
>>36300246
Right now I can't remember how I did it. Try relaxing music in bed?
>>
>>36300349
are you from UK? Here is 2 too.

In my case I'm thinking to try some soft pills to help me sleep. Like pic related but I don't have much hope they will work.
>>
>>36300471
>Try relaxing music in bed?
with the smartphone?

One of my problems is using the smartphone in the bed to distract my mind, stop thinking about worries and can sleep.
>>
>>36300502
get yourself a bluetooth speaker or something

i personally use a ~20 euros xiaomi bluetooth speaker (you can get one from gearbest for example) and just put google play music streaming a "radio" from artist or genre i like for ~2h with sleep timer when i start sleeping and just put the speaker and phone on the table next to my bed

its pretty nice, i at least like listening to music while sleeping
>>
>>36300472
Yeah I am, judging by the image I'm guessing you're Spanish or something.

They work for some people, not as well for others. Personally I wouldn't take any sort of sleeping pills, even if they are "soft pills". I just get paranoid about that sort of thing, feel like it's a potential slippery slope for taking other shit like anti depressants. That being said I've tried valerian root before, works pretty nicely for keeping relaxed during the day but I didn't really notice much different sleepwise, other than I would fall asleep faster.
>>
>>36300502
Binaural beats might work, delta waves are super comfy.
But once you get the habit you won't need anything, you'll feel sleepy and go to sleep earlier as long as you don't force yourself to stay awake till late again.
>>
>>36300634
fuck this guy meant that kind of music

i on the other hand meant music i like in general, i like listening to it while sleeping, it helps me that i have something to listen to instead of nothing and then having bunch of my own thoughts

t. >>36300576
>>
>>36300436
How are you this cucked? Just neck yourself
>>
File: 1477552567061.png (860KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1477552567061.png
860KB, 1620x599px
>>36299173
smoke weed in moderation

psychedelics on the weekend

stimulants when you need to get a lot of work done, or when you want to gym

also start going to the gym and take steroids

i know you wont take this advice but i can atleast try and help you
>>
>>36300634
I have get the habit of listening ASMR videos. They help to relax. When I started watching them they relaxed me more but now they still relax me.

But the problem is that your using you smartphone too.
>>
>>36299932
Get interested in school. Squander your time now and you'll be tenfold as depressed with a menial job and no prospects for improvement
>>
>>36299932
>family used to have high expectations but now they're starting to realize what I've known for a long time
The one and only thing driving me in life is shame at this point.
>>
>>36299173
>stop hating every living moment
>without killing myself
pick one

but also go outside and get a job and start living a more productive life. You need to find a purpose it really helps.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.