[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you faked mental illness and been institutionalized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images_ashx.jpg (89KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
images_ashx.jpg
89KB, 660x440px
Why haven't you faked mental illness and been institutionalized yet?

>Never have to work
>Free food, clothes, bed, games, etc
>Lots of cute nurses and female patients to hug
>Can always "get better" and leave if you want
>>
I legitimately have. It fucking sucked after the first 2 months, then I got discharged and am still paying for it.
>>
I'm not faking and I'm not institutionalized, but I wanted so that I don't have to hear my parents yell at me.
>>
>>36299121
Honestly my life improved when I was institutionalized because it was forced social interaction. Still, the stigma is too great.
>>
>>36299121
>Free food, clothes, bed, games, etc
Free until you get the 70k bill.
>>
>>36299121
I do this every time life gets bad.
Been to the ward 35+ times now and I love it there
>>
>>36299380
>forced social interaction.

I was sold on it until this.

Just give me a rubber room and a desktop, shove food through a hole in the door + windows (with blinds that I can control, they'll spend their time perpetually shut though).

No windows on the doors so I don't get people peeping.

Weekly therapy sessions at most.
One every two weeks is better.
Monthly, oh god yes.

Can't I just get this and press a button or fill out some form on the computer every now and then to pay for it?
>>
>>36299121
How do you do this for real?
I have actual mental issues and I really think I want to try a ward short term to see if it'd help
I'm afraid if I'm honest with my therapist though she'll just give me the automatic suicide watch horror show that i've heard about.. i don't want to be held against my will and not be told what pills they're giving me. is this real?
>>
>>36300130
It is not real at all, unless your therapist is a stupid bitch who wants to get rid of you. Ask her what options you have on committing yourself, she'll ask why and you can say that you think the experience might help you. From there it's up to you to pick a place and sign yourself in (therapists may help you) and then enjoy the ride. Having been in a few places I can say it is a very good place for mental healing, but does have the obvious stress of other patients and being enclosed 24/7. Pros and cons, weigh them and see what works for you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.