[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old thread is winding down, get in here! I don't want any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Attach18749_20170415_192536.png (70KB, 795x543px) Image search: [Google]
Attach18749_20170415_192536.png
70KB, 795x543px
Old thread is winding down, get in here! I don't want any of you asking what your type is, I made it real easy for ya.
>>
>>36298934
Props to my broski for sending this my way
>>
>>36298934
Got straight to ENTJ, made me laugh
>>
>>36298988
>not lazy
>>
>>36299047
Son I just got off a 10 hr shift. Leave me to shitpost in peace
>>
File: mad.png (141KB, 458x288px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
141KB, 458x288px
>>36298934
>did 3 different tests, got 3 different results
>first one says INTJ
>second says INTP
>third says ISTP
>all of them make me an autistic loser
I just can't win, can I?
>>
File: mbti list.png (400KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
mbti list.png
400KB, 1484x2152px
>>36298934
Dumping this oldie right here original
>>
File: mbti list 2.png (431KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
mbti list 2.png
431KB, 1484x2152px
>>36299253
And the new one too while I'm being original.
>>
>>36298934
infp
bu as usual you keep making fun of us and the enfps while glorifying dumpfuck sensing types
>>
>>36299266
I like it! Make more! You have a gift it's your responsibility to share it.
>>
>>36299266
desu everyone in mmos acts like entj from my experience

or it could just be that im bad at videogames and need more casual shit, 20yrold and games are getting too fast already
>>
>>36298934
That's pretty neat -- I took an organizational psychology class in college where we took a Meyers-Briggs test and your chart lead me to the same result: INFJ
>>
>>36299317
Idk if I've ever met an INFP, but they're supposed to be my ideal match. So I'd like to.
>>
>>36299867
enxj is an absolutely ideal match for infp,

also you need to know that for living with infps you need to share that infps worldview or its not gonna work
>>
>>36299951
Please tell me more. I'm as bad at maintaining relationships as I'm good at getting into them.
>>
>>36299266
Lmao the intj revision version. Fuck off
>>
>>36300047
I'm not an INTJ, and that's the only version of it. Don't be so mad, ISTP-kun.
>>
>>36300090
Shut up intj. Or should I say silent but deadly. Ooga booga.
>>
>>36299993
experience from livingas an infp and being kind of an erudite with amateurish knowledge in this type of thing

first of all, short term/fwb with infp isnt happening
infp are kind of people you meet somewhere personally and connect with them not through usual clubbing and coffee shit
you wont see infps go clubbing that much

it is NEVER EVER a good idea to leave it be with infp, never just keep going without resolving the issue
never
ever

dont lie, tell the truth even if its ugly (i know it sounds stupid af but infps are weird people), we prefer way way much the hard truth and will hate you if you bullshit

dont expect infp to see material gifts in a big light and be grateful
for infp material presents are totally unimportant

dont expect infp to ever have a plan about anything, its probs the msot absent minded careless of the types
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 345x146px
>>36300188
Christ this sounds like a hassle. What are the upsides of being with an INFP?
>>
How do I get an ENFP girl to acknowledge my existence?
She's in one of my classes but she never talks to me, and I'm fairly sure that she likes everyone but me.
I'm intj, by the way.
>>
>>36300232
never getting cheated on
someone to talk to about things others would make fun of

infp is a type who needs an alpha desperately
you can see why its utter bullshit being a dude with it
>>
>>36300318
Honestly those upsides were there for most of my relationships.

Idk how an ENTJ could live walking on eggshells hiw you described. Not in line with our nature desu
>>
>>36300397
its not really walking on eggshells because you need to be the kind of person to want it
if you are not infps will stay away from you in the first place,
its not like S types which flash your face like some zombie horde

if by relationship you have the calssical paradigm in mind:
clubs, coffee, regular shit
the youre thinking in a wrong direction
infp relationships are more of a people who knew each other from the past and developed a relationship "organically"

dont expect to gain infps trust quickly
for infps to trust people, or even come close to them takes years minimum
>>
>>36300533
I can see how an ENTJ could end up dating an INFP. Your high bar for entering a relationship just comes off as a challenge to me. I'd go out of my way to seduce one just to prove that I could. My game is pretty solid.

I think I could pretty easily grab a coffee date. From there it's a month max until we're dating. Alternatively, infiltrate the friend group and establish self as the love interest over two months. Then engage first date. Doesn't seem too tough.
>>
>>36300677
you just need to be confident and take the leading role

dating phase is not the complicated part
it gets more complicated as it gets more serious and you get to experience deeper more fucked up parts of infp mind that doesnt get out except to trusted people

fights will most definetely end up fucking things up since infp cant handle fights and if they dont they just end up boiling inside
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.