[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here grow up with an overprotective, patronising mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
Any robots here grow up with an overprotective, patronising mother as well as a cold, emotionally distant father?
>>
>>36298844
Sort of. Yeah that's an accurate discription. Why do you ask, pal?
>>
Yes. How did your social personality turn out? For comparison purposes.
>>
File: pepe_thumbup.jpg (30KB, 399x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_thumbup.jpg
30KB, 399x386px
Yes I love my mommy best thing that happened in this shitty life
>>
File: 1444858390469.jpg (22KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444858390469.jpg
22KB, 234x250px
yes

I was raised to be docile and subservient and not to stand up for myself.
>>
>>36298844
You sure bet I did, I didn't 'mature' properly because of it. A lot of bullying (abuse really but w/e) in High School got me up to speed. Its important to let children learn from their mistakes and make them.. I didn't ended up being a naive retard until chad and stacy decided I was an easy target.
>>
>>36298844
Yes. We are not original, it happens a lot. That's why we are robots.
>>
File: 1470275215189.png (165KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470275215189.png
165KB, 700x500px
nah my dad has anger issues, and would try to use emotions against me
although he wasn't around most of my life
>>
>>36298888
Well, I had few male friends because my mother refused to let me play out , and I can't talk to women. Very bad basically.
>>
>>36298844
Oh god yes.
Hardly ever talked to my dad and my mom smothered me in attention.
Now i'm an antisocial future-NEET
>>
File: IMG_3542.jpg (29KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3542.jpg
29KB, 580x381px
>>36298844
>overprotective
She was overprotective in all the wrong ways, anon.
>patronizing
Yeah, ironically
>>
>>36298844
I grew up with a hypocritical, abusive mother and an aloof and utterly clueless father. He wasn't exactly "cold" but he was as emotionally distant as one could get. I hated him for that all things considered. It fucked me up I feel. I was never bullied though. I think I scared people because of how stone faced I was all the time.
>>
File: (21).png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
(21).png
79KB, 600x600px
Both my parents remarried around the time i turned 10 and moved out, leaving me with my grandparents because school was closer.
I went to my dads office last week and the only pictures he has on his desk are my half brother's and his wife's.
>>
>>36298844
>>36298907

Both of these for me.

I'm a 25 male autist. I learned to despise people and I never learned how to properly function around the opposite sex.

I'm also an alcoholic.
>>
Both my mom and my father were overprotective and did everything for me. I didn't know the most simple of shit and was fat because there was no food discipline, I could eat as much as I wanted and have a new meal if I didn't like veggies. Kids always made fun of me for being fat, and the lack of basic life skills made me feel dumb.

Not to say that my parents are awful or anything, they're good people, but I wish I'd been taught some basic shit about life and some good habits, like kids are supposed to learn. The internet has done that part of parenting for me ever since I was 11.
>>
>>36298844
Yes. And I think ~80 % of the robots here, did too. Maybe thats the actual reason why we are all failing at life.
>>
>>36298844
Not really.
My mum was and still is overprotective.
My dad has never been cold and distant though... he just leaves me to my own devices, he gives a shit though and I love him to bits.
I've got incredible parents and I would never wish for anything else.
>>
>>36298844
>overprotective, patronising
that very accurately sums up my mother
>>
>>36298966
Are you me? originaly
>>
>>36298844
Yep. My exact situation. It fucked me up since I never learned social competence or confidence
>>
>>36298844
Had both of these. How did you know, Anon?
>>
>>36298844
My mother was a middle school Gym Coach and my dad wanted to be a cop but got a better job.
>>
Yes, my mother was very protective and after I reached high school I realized it was both out of love and her pedophilia for me.
My father was a cold robot, but not a bad guy overall
>>
>>36298844
Yes.

Any robots where this is NOT the case?
>>
Quite the opposite actually. My father was my best friend; he managed to be both a friend and a parent, it was awesome. My mother though, was a cold, emotionless bitch who never gave a shit about me
>>
>>36300377
I got two dads
>>
File: 1467686737201.jpg (14KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1467686737201.jpg
14KB, 487x423px
>>36298844
this hits too close to home

i blame my parents for everything
>>
>>36300489
That sounds horrifying, anon. I feel bad for you
>>
>complications with my birth
>born in teaching hospital and dumb student doctors scare the crap out of my mom telling her I'll be an infertile micro-penised drooling retard
>be years later after puberty
>wake up every morning with bedroom lights blaring so can't see
>feel sheets are raised off of me, then drop, then see shadow running out of my room
>tfw have to get up and act normal and pretend mom wasn't checking out my morning boner again
>>
>>36300584
wut?

originally
>>
File: expired.png (37KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
expired.png
37KB, 650x500px
>>36298844
My father was overprotective and patronising but simultaneously cold and emotionally distant.

Autists should not be allowed to breed, not even high-functioning ones.
>>
File: CVaA7J4W4AAczch.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CVaA7J4W4AAczch.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>25 in july
>masters degree
>mom still tells me how to use microwave
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.