[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamers of /r9k/, should I get Mount and Blade Warband or Out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pepe frog.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog.png
61KB, 500x375px
Gamers of /r9k/, should I get Mount and Blade Warband or Out of the Park Baseball 17?
>>
OOTPB17 if you want a new excel spreadsheet skin
>>
>>36297935

Well they're pretty goddamn different. I hate sports/sports games (usually) though so I say M&B
>>
>>36297935
if you even thought about getting the baseball game you are clearly not a gamer
>>
>>36297935
Depends on what genre you like better. I personally think sports games fucking suck so I will be biased toward Mount and Blade.
>>
>>36297935

Get battlefield 1.
>>
Mount and Blade Warband + Viking Conquest Reforged Edition is what you want. It's about $30 though. Wait until it's on sale.

Think I'll give Valve some money just because I'm so grateful that I don't have a roastie leeching off of me.
>>
Mount & Blade is the robot fantasy where you're the nothin personnel kid soloing armies with your two handed sword and a bunch of sea raiders with a knack for pottery
The other game is shit
>>
>>36298015
desu pay it only to support the dev since turks who make mount and blade are awesome guys who are in process of a new m&b game

otherwise just get it the way God made them to be downloaded
>>
>>36297935
i have hundreds of hours in MBW and if you're a game thrones fan there is a pretty hardcore mod for it that friends of mine have put hundreds more hours into
>>
ITT: bitches that hate sports games even though they never played one

Get OOTP17 if you're following this season. It's really fun and if you got a PS4 pick up MLB the show anons who have actually played it would agree it's very well done.
>>
>>36298126
>ps4
>sports games

only sports game that is allowed for robots is PES
if its not pes you belong to le/redit
>>
>>36297935
Warband, always
>>
I never have and probably never will understand the appeal of those sports manager games. I'll just stick with The Show and EA NHL.
>>
>>36297935
Why is this even a question?
Mount and Blade Warband of course.
>>
>>36298206
>soccer
I'll pass.
>>
>>36298361
its called football you mong
>>
Mount & Blade
>>
>>36298015
Viking conquest is complete dogshit, play NW or don't play at all kiddo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.