[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 yo guy, slightly overweight >be out with friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: dreamgirl.jpg (99KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgirl.jpg
99KB, 768x1024px
>be 20 yo guy, slightly overweight
>be out with friends at night
>see this 8/10 latina hanging in our group, never seen before, kinda looking like pic related
>webothdrunk.exe
>end of the party, so we're going back home
>be in someone's car, in the back seats
>small car, we gotta get closer
>8/10 latina near me with a leg over my leg
>start thinking of how i'd tap her
>growingerection.png
>being virgin because vidya is life, i want to fuck the hell out of her right now
>stop at a water fountain to drink
>look in her eyes, smile and wink at her jokingly
>keep staring as she smiles me back
>shit was so cash
>get back in the car
>"this car is so damn small! anon let me sit on your legs"
>mumbling consentingly as all the blood is now in my penis
>ErectionLvlOver9000.pdf
>start hugging her from behind
>it's all or nothing at this time
>watch the other guys
>kissing couple on our left
>faggot in a coma in the passenger seat
>driver is driving and taking care of coma fag
>noone watching
>hormones storming in me
>she moves my hand in her panties
>her pussy is so fucking wet
>feel the watering pussy as i want it to be impressed in my memories like a grandchildren story
>start to fingering her as she moves her ass on my crotches
>be in heaven
>eyes closed
>starting to feel myself funny
>wake up, naked, as i'm fingering the zone between my sack and my thigh, sweaty as hell, diamond dick
>elaborate that it was just a dream
>start swearing in a growing voice as i get up in the middle of night wanting to beat my meat so hard it has to bleed
>getting up too fast and feel funny again and fall over my brother's bed (luckily not at home)
actually all of this was a dream, i woke up very confused today. why does shit like this happen

Also dreams thread
>>
>>36297447
>he didn't realize it was a dream by the people in the car
come on OP it was a dead giveaway
>the couple to your left is the idea that rooted itself in your mind and became the subject of the dream
>the latina is an unattainable object who gave herself to you in the most ideal way
>the driver is your subconscious in control of the car (your dream)
>the guy in a coma is you being taken care of by the driver (your subconscious)
>>
>>36297605
nah dude, i was 100% doing the latina, the other people were actually useless npc. i FELT the vaginal moisture, like for real, i lived tht moment
>>
>>36297605
plus i was drunken (in the dream), it could have been people just met, i was thinking with my penis in that dream
>>
File: 1468420805136.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1468420805136.png
6KB, 366x286px
Your story gave me a stiffy. OP. Thanks.

My dreams usually involve someone dying. They scare the shit out of me. Had a nightmare that involved the slime villian from My Hero Academia, absorbing and killing people in front of me. Except I didn't rush out to save anyone.
>>
File: Immagine.png (279KB, 1920x976px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
279KB, 1920x976px
>>36297916
i'm reading that manga like right now

once i dreamt about Cruella de Vil, i woke up in the middle of night with a loud thunderstorm
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.