[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost my virginity My roommates had a party and a girl got really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

File: DSC_34349.png (844KB, 588x572px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_34349.png
844KB, 588x572px
lost my virginity

My roommates had a party and a girl got really drunk and passed out on my bed and I fucked her and came inside her. She never said anything to anyone after that but she stopped drinking and going out to parties (her friends told us this) and she got depressed and stayed home except for class for the next year, I think she got pregnant and had an abortion

anyone here know this feel?

When I found out she may have killed my child I got really mad and called her and she said it was none of my business and she was "raped". I fucking raged at her, she never said no. She started crying and I have not talked to her since but she told a mutual friend she felt raped and now several people are mad at me

pic related, it's her
>>
File: tomboy2.png (800KB, 656x596px) Image search: [Google]
tomboy2.png
800KB, 656x596px
I know she's not that cute but she killed my child anons

what do
>>
>>36297400
She looks like she has HPV, you should get yourself checked out
>>
She didn't kill any child, it was just a fetus.
>>
Lol you're so ugly that she went into full blown depression after you raped her.

and yeah you definitely raped her

good job, you showed that roastie who's the boss
>>
File: 1486714193871.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1486714193871.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>36297400
what the fuck is wrong with you?

you best be a troll
>>
>>36297459
this! her body, her rules ;)
>>
File: tomboychan.png (750KB, 653x624px) Image search: [Google]
tomboychan.png
750KB, 653x624px
>>36297444
>She looks like she has HPV, you should get yourself checked out

nice trips

HPV is worth it to lose virginity

>>36297482
>Lol you're so ugly that she went into full blown depression after you raped her.

it was not rape she never said no, we are still friends on facebook for some reason
>>
>>36297400
This is next level retardation
>>
>>36297459
well...lets not start this.
>>
>>36297572
You know its rape, she didnt sign the concent forms
>>
Non-virgins aren't welcome here. Fucking normie. Also
>raping an SJW type
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (38KB, 413x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
38KB, 413x393px
You raped her

Then get mad when she deletes the rape baby

Are you dumb?
>>
>>36297572

It was 100% rape you retard. You took advantage of her, knowing fully well that if she was sober and fully awake she wouldn't have consented.

She is just trying to not make things worst for everyone.
>>
>>36297429
Be happy that you dont have a half jew baby
>>
File: 1484877752148.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1484877752148.png
198KB, 550x535px
Do yourself and all of us a favor and report yourself to the police. You are obviously not sane.
>>
>>36297613

To be fair if OP was Chad* she probably would have kept the baby anyway.

*which going by the pictures would be way above her league
>>
>>36297400

I knew a lad "Skinny Tony" who shagged a chick at a party and she was so bored she got her phone out and browsed websites.

He bragged about how he "slayed that pussy" but she told everyone she couldn't even feel it.

You and him would get on well OP.
>>
File: tomboychanfoot.jpg (140KB, 651x651px) Image search: [Google]
tomboychanfoot.jpg
140KB, 651x651px
>>36297627
>It was 100% rape you retard. You took advantage of her, knowing fully well that if she was sober and fully awake she wouldn't have consented.

if you got drunk and climbed into a girl's bed and had sex would you call it rape?

this is her after a foot injury
>>
>>36297673
"Skinny Tony"
are you from NJ
>>
>>36297673

oh she felt it bro, she fucking cried
>>
>>36297689
>if you got drunk and climbed into a girl's bed and had sex would you call it rape?
Actually, yes, I would.

Please explain your story to the police, I'm sure they would love to hear it.
>>
>>36297689

>if you got drunk and climbed into a girl's bed and had sex would you call it rape?

Depends on whether or not I was the one who initiated it.

Even then, if she initiated and you obliged it's still not entirely morally correct.
>>
>>36297400
you are a rapist
>>
>>36297689
Wtf are you even on about?
>>
>>36297400
Why are you reposting this? Faggot
>>
>>36297660

is that a rare pepe desu senipa
>>
>>36297400
>passed out drunk
>wasnt rape though
I'm all for giving females shit when they cry rape but if you're not trolling you're retarded
>>
>>36297702

Nah, England.
Skinny Tony is literally 5 foot 4 and looks like a hungry African in terms of body weight.

He's got a metabolism so high he can eat McDonalds for a week and not gain a thing.

>>36297713

You're foolin' nobody, twiggy.
>>
>>36297400
being drunk is one thing but if she passed out it's rape
>>
>>36297738
>Wtf are you even on about?

the facts of what happened
>>
You raped her. I know SJWs and feminists are trying to push the boundaries of what constitutes rape, and this is what you're trying to pass it off as, but objectively you raped her. It's a wonder she hasn't reported it. Turn yourself in already, before you do it again
>>
this thread has been reposted about several times, down to the exact wording. i am disappointed that people are replying to this unoriginal retard with his fake .jpg titles

Sage
>>
>>36297773
>a girl passed out drunk
>a drunk dude who is able to climb on a woman and bang her
How is this the same
>>
>all these normies calling out OP

Good job m8, stacy deserved it
>>
>>36297666
It's obvious she had no fucking clue who raped her. OP hasn't lost his educational career and been put in prison.
>>
>>36297791
You've got to understand that the user base is potentially international. So it's highly likely not everyone has seen this thread before. But it's our job to point out to another anons it's a bait and repost.
>>
>>36297866
>all these normie redditor edgelords who think this isn't bait
Go back to your containment website and let the big boys post.
>>
rape is legal in some countries
>>
>>36297400
from pic you posted i suggest you stay away from her
hole is a hole, but have you heard of that thing called standards
>>
>>36297459
whatever lie you need to tell yourself anon....
>>
roasties think they are entitled everything
>yeah um i was like so drunk this is like my bed now loser!
glad the bitch got raped
>>
>rapes someone
>spergs when she aborts
really gets the nogger going
>>
>>36297400
you didn't call her up dude lol. i've had questionable sexual encounters. its more fun that way. if it doesn't feel predatory or dominating its gay as shit.
>>
>>36297400
sorry bro, youre a rapist

dont be mad that she aborted the fetus, be happy that she didnt talk to the police and that your fucking life isnt ruined
>>
File: 1492288737097.jpg (137KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492288737097.jpg
137KB, 431x427px
can't say no if she isn't conscious
you saw the opportunity and grabbed it proud of u
>>
I want reddit to leave. It's not fucking rape you morons. Stacy makes dumb choices and then feels entitled to kill OP's child, and redditors defend this
>>
I love seeing the same shitty thread two days in a row, good work op
>>
>>36297400
Did something similar in high school, but the girl didn't abort. Don't know if the kid is mine, but her bf at the time adamantly refused saying they weren't that far in the relationship and stuff, and they broke up over it.
>>
You raped a girl. End of story, dicknose.
>>
>>36297572
Dont listen to the niggers ITT.
She looks like my ex who would suck for pot.
You didnt do anything.
>>
>>36297689
DOnt get drunk if you niggers keep passing out holy fuck.
>>
>>36297751
Never mind for get my post.
>>36300268
>>36300306
Still stop getting black out drunk niger
>>
>she never said no
Was she conscious enough to be able to say no? Because that's a big enough part of the equation too, Anon. Imagine you're plastered as fuck and can barely function. Someone puts a contract in front of your name and for some reason you signed it. Later the next morning, you find out that you sold your house in exchange for a gummy bear. You'd probably feel cheated. After all, you were too drunk to make such an important decision, but this son of a bitch slapped the contract in front of your face exactly when you were the most vulnerable and incapable of making an intelligent decision.

If someone is under the influence of alcohol or some other drug to a great enough extent that they are incapable of saying no, they are incapable of consent.
>>
If you care about your children so much, try not to impregnate mentally unstable retards next time.
It's your fault, too.
Well, not really since this is a made up story, but whatever.
>>
>All these moralfags ITT
kek, nice job op :^)
>>
File: 1482912054147.png (734KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482912054147.png
734KB, 960x540px
Best thread in /r9k/ right now.

>all these normie responses crying crocodile tears over some roastie whore
>>
Okay, let's go through all your fuck ups:
1. You put your dick in that... thing...
2. You put your dick in that thing in a way that may or may not be amoral, but is definitely illegal.
3. You came in that thing
4. You told that thing that you came in it and expected nothing to happen.
Nigger, you just dug your own grave, jumped out of it and then jumped right back in.
>>
She's fucking ugly. Why would you set your standards so low?
>>
>>36301048
Yeah, even without the sjw shit she is still pretty ugly.
>>
File: toot.png (330KB, 447x434px) Image search: [Google]
toot.png
330KB, 447x434px
she didn't want ur aspie genes. she's doing god's work making sure to keep her blood line's genetics pure.
>>
>>36297400
this thread:
>boo hoo
>muh rape
>muh illegal
so what
go back to redit, and keep your normie shit far away from here

murder her op
so she knows how it feels
>>
>>36297400
Don't forget to absorb her soul when she kills herself!
>>
>>36301214
haha, you sound like a really cool guy! asl?
>>
>My roommates had a party and a girl got really drunk and passed out on my bed and I fucked her and came inside her.

You fucking raped her you scumbag. Literally kys
>>
File: S1E8Hamburger.png (350KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
S1E8Hamburger.png
350KB, 640x480px
>>36297400
"waaaah i dont appreciate being called a rapist"
then don't rape
>>
>>36297400
I hope you're trolling but if not, just kill yourself.

Taking advantage of a drunk girl who is passed out in your bed is rape.
You coming inside her does not make you a father or give you any right to call her up and call her a bitch because she took care of your mistake.
>>
Stabbed a guy

My roommates had a party and a guy got really drunk and passed out on my bed and I stabbed him and drew blood wth my knife. He never said anything to anyone after that but he stopped drinking and going out to parties (his friends told us this) and he got depressed and stayed home except for class for the next year, I think she got an infection and had a course of antibiotics to heal the wound.

anyone here know this feel?

When I found out he may have killed my bacteria I got really mad and called him and he said it was none of my business and he was "assaulted". I fucking raged at him, he never said no. he started crying and I have not talked to him since but he told a mutual friend she felt assaulted and now several people are mad at me

copy pasta related, it's OP
>>
File: 138934568711.png (354KB, 555x382px) Image search: [Google]
138934568711.png
354KB, 555x382px
>>36297400
I really, really want this entire thread to be bait and shitposting.
>>
>>36298954
dominating and predatory are in pretty fucking different areas
>>
would bang her, most def
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.