[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend begins cross-dressing >make it clear I find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1472085118347.jpg (15KB, 185x156px) Image search: [Google]
1472085118347.jpg
15KB, 185x156px
>best friend begins cross-dressing
>make it clear I find it gross but will tolerate it
>still enjoy playing video games with him
>he starts making gay jokes
>tolerate it
>touches my knee
>reflexively bitch slap him
>tell him he's a disgusting faggot and needs to get out
>cut all contact for 3 months
>learn today he killed himself

Damn, I feel a little bad. I wish the faggot would just keep the gay shit to himself
>>
>best friend
>a little bad

You sound like a bad friend
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
and nothing of value was lost.

you did good, anon. Have a (((You)))!>>36295917
>>
File: Emperor_Sidious.png (690KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Sidious.png
690KB, 614x768px
>>36295917
Good, good. Use your anger, OP
>>
You should've just fucked him.
>>
Well maybe if he hadn't been such a fucking faggot he wouldn't have killed himself.
Should have chosen the pussy, pal.
>>
>>36295917

Nice fake story bud.
>>
>>36295917
Oh holy banana,
Forgive me my sins and buy me a fanta.
With your peel so soft and leathery,
Like a majestic eagle with wings so feathery.
I want to sit in you lap like Santa.
>>
>>36295917

It sure doesn't seems like you made up a story just to trigger the traps that post on this board with the intend to drive them away from here as the threads begging to ban them doesn't work.
>>
This is the last text message he left for me
>hey [my name] I'm sorry things had to end this way I just thought there was a small chance you would accept me for who I am and let it get to my head
>I really hope you can talk to me at least once more and go back to normal I promise nothing like that will happen again

>please respond

I knew this guy since middle school btw
>>
>>36296330
you shoulda just let em apologize to u wtf

but at the same time you had no way of predicting his suicide so i can't blame you for that.
>>
>>36295961
it's weird how everyone's anonymous on this website but I still know who you are just because you post that same exact picture with the same exact filename every single day

literally all you do is post about how much you don't like trannies
>>
Lmao so let me get his straight:
You had a guy friend who started acting really faggy and dressed like a girl. Being the good friend you are, you somewhat tolerate his gross behavior. He starts getting too close verbally, and eventually tried to make sexual advances to you. You get fed up with his shit, bitch slap the moron, and tell him to get out. Being the edgelord he is, he starts cutting and eventually kills himself.

OP, you did nothing wrong. Your friend acted like a complete retard and didn't respect your boundaries, even to the point of trying to manipulate you for sex, and you rightfully told him to fuck off. It's not your fault he was such a dumbass that he killed himself. Imagine if it was a guy doing that to a girl, and she dumps him. Good on her, right? Same situation. Your friend doesn't get special privileges because he acts like a girl.
>>
>>36295917
You did the right thing. He almost gave you the gay disease. Not your fault he's fucked in the head.
>>
Did he have a feminine penis? Why not fuck him and have him be your cute trap bf?
>>
File: 1441579990100.jpg (19KB, 470x342px) Image search: [Google]
1441579990100.jpg
19KB, 470x342px
I would've just fucked him but I understand your decision
>>
>>36295917
>>best friend
>I feel a little bad.
You sound like a really shitty friend. Story is fake though, so whatever.
>>
>>36296330
>since middle school
that's fucking cold. OP, you are either autistic or sociopathic. he got the message once and wanted to apologize, while you lacked the empathy to let that happen. he was probably miserable bc of what you did. do you know if he had friends other than you?
>>
He obviously wasnt your best friend. But no you do not need to put up with that shit. You could of asked him to suck your dick though, thats not gay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.