[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shia mentioned us in his stupid little art exhibit, he kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: shia-labeouf-cabin-finland__oPt.jpg (21KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf-cabin-finland__oPt.jpg
21KB, 580x346px
Shia mentioned us in his stupid little art exhibit, he kind of gets some stuff right, but he still sounds like a normie psychopath who thinks he's too cool for school
can R9K come together to prank Shia? kind of like /pol/ does?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hjIemlpw4
>skip to 37:53
>>
>>36295685
pay before i shill
>>
God /r9k/ is like /pol/s retarded little brother.
>>
>>36295713
how much, fampai?
>>
File: 1484501949240.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1484501949240.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>36295733
hey, you take that back
>>
>giving a shit
He's not even a normie in all actuality, he's just some poor bastard that got mind broken by a rapist father and being a child star and now he'll do anything for attention.
I really hope that he gets some help and I think it's deeply fucked up that his artsy "friends" are exploiting him.
>>
we need some finnbots to find his cabin and pelt it with cheap frozen chicken tendies in the middle of the night. If it has a chimney, ideally one would climb on top of the cabin, sound like a monster in the night then pour a large costco bag of tendies down it.

But don't waste good tendies on them, buy in bulk generic brands.
>>
>>36295733
We both like to cut through to the reality of things
>>
>>36295776
rather just shit in his chimney, desu
>>
Why give him even more attention and thus give him more material and a few more seconds to shine?

He's a fucking joke now. Just let him die with his stupid art exhibit that no one ever cared about
>>
File: falseflagyoutube.png (82KB, 829x701px) Image search: [Google]
falseflagyoutube.png
82KB, 829x701px
He's outsourcing his agenda
>>
>>36295733
try the other way around
>>
i think /pol/s been in a delight over this evidence of him being a furry or something so uh i don't mind too much that some furry with thousands times more money and privilege than us thinks

for example his little presentation is the actual only sort of thing continuing to "divide us", a trend that isn't new to this president at all. i don't get the point. the only good part of it was when the asian gave a nice little dialogue to the camera at night.

>>36295772

i'm sure that the father and the career thing were linked but he was gaining some traction back to Holes-level success after the shitformers series. no notoriety, no bad press. now he definitely surrounded himself with some cancerous people and his movie-goer population's decimated
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.