[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he will never visit your place >he will never want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1492077684398.jpg (29KB, 149x155px) Image search: [Google]
1492077684398.jpg
29KB, 149x155px
>he will never visit your place
>he will never want to stay the night
>he will never loosen up a bit and get comfortable around you
>he will never open up to you after a few drinks about his life problems
>you will never be able to tell him reassuring words
>you will never be able to touch him comfortingly
>you will never take advantage of his emotional vulnerability to seduce him
>you will never take his kiss virginity
>you will never feel his hardening boner between his pant leg
>you will never unbutton his shirt and unzip his fly
>you will never let out a little gasp and go wide-eyed as his cock springs out at your face
>you will never feel him shiver as you rub your hand on his chest
>you will never slowly jerk him off
>you will never lick the length of his shaft before planting a kiss on the exposed glans
>you will never start rhythmically sucking away as he moans pleasurably
>you will never come up for air and look into his eyes before sliding your mouth all the way down and burying your face in the base of his cock, taking in the musky heady aroma of his man-stink
>you will never feel him jerk and stiffen up as he lets out a week of stored up semen directly into your throat
>you will never swallow the creamy load, lick your lips and then giggle as he realises what just happened
>you will never cuddle and make out for a while after
>>
>>36295225
So are you a girl, trap, femboy or twink or regular dude? It's time these threads clarify some things so I don't have to make this post. Also location?
>>
>>36295225
you can't unbutton a t-shirt idiot. this is why you don't have a boyfriend
>>
File: 1452499504889-1.png (159KB, 296x294px) Image search: [Google]
1452499504889-1.png
159KB, 296x294px
>>36295271
I'm a qt 300lbs neckbeard :3
>>
>>36295225
I'm not gay I just want to suck off cute little boisluts
>>
File: tumblr_ojfotdJGY11teqmv4o3_1280.png (206KB, 1280x329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfotdJGY11teqmv4o3_1280.png
206KB, 1280x329px
>>36295225
>tfw bfs dick is so big it can't "spring" out of his pants
>TFW it snakes down his pant leg instead of making a bulge
>TFW it gets too hard to be pulled out of his underwear without hurting him.or taking them off to almost his knee
>TFW this kills the mood.

Anime ruined big dicks for me. They look so nice in hentai but they are not worth the effort.

Also his balls are so big and low hanging that I have to be careful not to sit on them while cuddling. I cant even playfully smack his butt without hitting them from behind.

>that time i smacked his butt really hard at the mall as a joke and he collapsed onto the floor for 3 mins.
>>
>>36295316
expected like trumps victory
>>
>>36295312
it says shirt not t-shirt
>>
>>36295718
Cute 6" peepees are more fun.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.