[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to party >surrounded by ass and grinders >stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480908327351.jpg (42KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1480908327351.jpg
42KB, 650x487px
>go to party
>surrounded by ass and grinders
>stand in corner, sit on couch, or try to walk through pile but get bumped into constantly
>try to talk to girl but she can't hear me over music, asks me to speak up like 4 times and just give up
>try to dance but don't know how so just tap my foot and bob my head to shitty trap music
>go home early and jerk off to hentai

In case you were ever wondering what would happen to a robot at a party.
>>
i feel like i'd be the same

>my feet are cold
>this music sucks
>i wish i was at home in bed or playing vidya
>did stacy just look at me
>>
Only time I can be at a party is if it's at my place with 2 or 3 of my friends.
Even then, no girls, no chads, only booze and vidya.
>>
>Be young me
>Forced to go to school disco against my will (Mum just trying to make time for a good fucking)
>Arrive outside of school dressed in shitty clothes because poor
>Cool crew says I look shit and should go home
>Go inside and take a look around, I am out of my element here
>Scan the zone for a safe spot
>I locate the corner of the room where I can hide behind stacked chairs
>Hide for 20 minutes
>Incredible thirst, I need sustenance
>Go and grab a slush puppy
>As I turn around from the slush machine I bump into a girl I like
>I get red slush puppy all of myself
>Cool kid shouts, "Hahah, Anon is on his period"
>Oh shit, I have to get to my safe zone
>Run across the room and hide for 3 hours
>Music is alright
>Tell mum I had a good night.

It wasn't a good night at all
>>
>>36294823
At least you tried to talk to a girl, you're doing better than me buddy. Last time I went to a party all I could do is stand in a corner, drink some wine and think, "holy shit, I hate people. What I am even doing here".
>>
Goddamn Soros is such a Palpatine-looking motherfucker
>>
>>36294823

I just came back after having a couple of drinks at my friends house. His bitch girlfriend dragged him out to go to some club so he and 2 other friends ended up going while I asked them to drop me off at home.
Having friends is a fucking limbo for a robot nowadays, they are barely interessted in just hanging out, you can not join them when they go off to some party. I just want some robotic friend who is interessted in the same autistic shit as I am, but in my shitty normo-city there is barely anyone who can hold a candle to my powerlevel as far as I can see.
>>
>>36294823
At least you still get invited to parties.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.