[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent to me anon, for I may be able to solve your problems...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

Vent to me anon, for I may be able to solve your problems...

Also I promise not to turn you into a man child.
>>
>>36294607
I will never find a gf that both fits my standards and I enjoy being with, but at the same time I'm unhappy alone.
>>
>>36294634

How Anon, do you not enjoy being with a person of your own standards?

I would assume that a gf of your own standards would be someone you enjoy being with?
>>
>>36294765
Oh, it's not that. It's just the odds of me finding both in a girl are really low, even with some comprise. Maybe if I was really social I'd have a chance, but otherwise it would take some great luck.
>>
>>36294607
How can I forget her man? She was the only thing that made my life worth living but now she's gone, make itt go away
>>
>>36294824

I see Anon, perhaps more information is needed.

However, perhaps some compromise is necessary to achieve the end result.
>>
>>36294889
It is not a matter of forgetting Anon.

You will likely always remember.

It's a matter of enduring and moving on, with or without her.

Time heals most wounds.
>>
>>36294607
I've been depressed for the past 4 days. I feel like shit right now.
>>
I'm only attracted to one type of girl but I can't get this type of girl. There's plenty of girls who are interested in me or were but they're boring and not interested in the same things as I am so that is a deal breaker for me. The girls I actually do like I fuck up with every time. How do I stop being so picky?
>>
>>36294607
O Great gypzy man how do i turn shitposting into profit!
>>
File: 1479677954653-r9k.png (221KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1479677954653-r9k.png
221KB, 500x374px
I feel dumb. Even more than usual.

Ive been reading books lately, but sometimes it feels like I'm trying to read something 5x my level of comprehension and I don't seem to be able to retain anything that I've read.

Paired with other feelings, I'm not sure if this is just another symptom of a different stage of depression or if my brain is just rotting.
>>
>>36294985
Probably pointless to mention but I want the "nerdy" girl who has my values and is a virgin, doesn't drink or smoke, all that stuff. Either one is hard to find, both feels too unlikely.
>>
>>36295022
What makes you depressed Anon?

Something happen?
>>
>>36294607
>Also I promise not to turn you into a man child.
No, fuck you Zoltar, turn me into a sexy young Tom Hanks!
>>
>>36295106
I dunno man. I just get that way sometimes and it's been pretty dismal lately. I don't experience suicidal thoughts though. I just have this feeling of despair and it just won't go away.
>>
>>36295032

You're not picky Anon, you know what you want.

You're way past step one.

Now you must come to terms with what exactly went wrong with the ones you like in the past and try mend those mistakes.

Evolution/Trial and Error are the keys to success.
>>
>>36295064

Everyone enjoys a decent shitpost every now and then... Find out what shitpost triggers people the most...

Reap the benefits...

Remember: baitbaitbaitbaitbait
>>
>>36295101
Your sentence structure contradicts the very nature of your post Anon.

I'm sensing a very bright individual, who has yet to realize his own genius.

Depression? Brain rot?

I say neither, all I see is you subconsciously trying to challenge yourself.

Accept that challenge and prosper Anon!!
>>
Im either nervous, angry or feeling nothing at all but i act the same all the time just quiet. i always get nervous around people who have different views than me because i hate arguing and even if they are talking about religion and how atheists are stupid and im atheist, i wont say anything i might even nod my head just so i wont have to arue. am i a pussy? ifeel like it so much becuase i want to make my own decisions but i kn w that if my parents disagree with them then theyll yell at me and give shit. like theyve actualy told me to never have a girlfriend who isnt white because my dad wouldnt speak to me again. and if i had a black girl friend theyd probably call me a "nigger lover" beind my back or maybe even to my face and that makes me feel pissed. I sometime hate that I was born because there isnt many ways to not die inside a hospital. My grandma was in th old folks home and she was always tired acting so my mom and uncle would chew her out because the doctor said she was fine she just had to get up. my grandma is now in the hospital because she actually does have problems but my mom says she felt bad she talked mean to my grandma. So i just feel like if i ever decided to shoot myself my family would think i was just a big baby and if i survived i feel like they would probably cuss me out and tell me how much of an idiot i am and all that shit. would they probably be like that you think? i just hate that if you try to kill yourself ems people will try to save you when in reality the government does give a fuck about you besides your tax dollars. im not gonna kill myself but i just hate the thought that one day ill be old and rottiing in a hospital. and shotguns seem easy to fuck up because it would be hard to aim for your brain through the mouth
>>
I feel like I'm preventing myself from actually spending time with other people out of some kind of fear and as a result I'm very lonely and deeply desiring human contact.
>>
>>36295262
Are you just trying to fancy up the 'smart but lazy meme?' nuh uh, your quarter thieving jew box gypsy. I'm not giving you any more quarters if you can't even make original memes.
>>
>>36295103

This may sound weird Anon but join a recreational class that interests you... Art(painting, digital art, etc.) , book reading, photography, computer class (Webdesign, coding, etc.)

Ask a friend to join you if you cannot join alone, you will find many a "nerdy" girl.

Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.

Also put the "gf" on the back burner and build relationships through these classes... Your social life will boom and meeting females will be a "passive ability".
>>
>>36295154

I-I shall try my hardest!!
>>
Isn't Zoltar from that ice poseidon stream when he first met mexican andy?
>>
>>36295421
Where would you find those classes? Like, actual college classes or clubs? And as for programming it's 90% male in the classes, practically no single girls.
>>
>>36295174

Anything in specific Anon? Grasp it, speak on it, make it real, come to terms with it, release your grip, and let it float away.

Zoltar is not religious Anon, but perhaps "counting your blessings" may help?

Despair is common, feeling things do not matter, or having an overall melancholic disposition is normal. You are not alone even if you wished to be.

If the sun begins to rise at 5:30...
5:29 is as dark as it's going to get...

You will return to happiness and flourish Anon.
>>
>grill starts messaging out of the blue on Facebook
>she seems to think i am interesting and stuff
>profile is mostly blank, no clear picture of what she looks like
>definitely a real person though from what I can tell

Oh almighty box kebab, how do I keep interest in messaging her and somehow get an idea of what she looks like without coming off as a creep?
>>
>>36295327

Anon, everyone wants to be accepted in some form.

By other people, by one specific person or a lot of the times, just to accept themselves.

Zoltar is not religious, however Zoltar sees religion as a thing people use to stabilize themselves and give themselves purpose, you might not need that, you might need science or facts to give you purpose and to understand the world around you. Not arguing is not a signal of pussification.

Your parents don't control you. It would be nice to treat them with respect but eventually you will move out and start your own family, do not let them determine who can and can't bring you happiness.

Unfortunately 60% of people (In America) die in hospice (hospital) care Anon. This is a studied fact.

Between this time and the time you take your final breath you are the author of your own story.

You need to figure out who do you want to please, everyone else? Your parents? You?

At the end of the day who is more important?

Zoltar would say yourself.
>>
>>36294607
I am too apathetic, I don't care about anything anymore. I've utterly given up.
>>
>>36295377

Anon, Zoltar would like you to diagnose this fear.

What exactly about human interaction scares you?

Scares you enough to where you know you're lonely but refuse to rectify the situation?
>>
>>36295413

I-It would seem Zoltar's jig is up!!!
>>
>>36294607
i'm gonna an hero,best of luck to you friend ;)
>>
>>36295474

Zoltar knows nothing of Mexican Andy or his cute hispanic chubbiness...
>>
>>36296034
I'm not quite sure.
I've been thinking about it a lot and I have one theory.
I'm really bad at keeping track of multiple things at the same time, multiple appointments for example, everything starts to feel so chaotic in my head.
For that reason I think I try to distance myself from people to avoid getting too involved as having a friend requires a certain maintenance which requires my time and attention which I'm already struggling with.

It makes sense since the only people I associate with nowadays are family, I have not a single friend and I often dread the time and effort a romantic relationship could possibly take.

But then again, I wish there was someone who could just give me a hug.
>>
>>36295545

A lot of community centers host certain classes, or adult recreation nights.

Community colleges also host recreational classes for students and non students alike.

Also don't forget about conventions, so if you like reading sci-fi books... Look up your local sci-fi convention Anon.

Almost all things "nerdy" have conventions you can go to.
>>
>>36295674

Zoltar thinks full disclosure in today's society is nothing "creepy".

Let her know the real deal, that you're completely interested however you're not able to proceed much farther without knowing a little bit more about her, to include, what she looks like.
>>
>>36294607
>Implying everyone who goes on /r9k/ isn't already a man child
>>
>>36296185
I'll give those a shot, but I feel like I should check out stuff at my University first?
>>
>>36295947

You cared enough to type Anon. You cared enough to share with Zoltar your feelings of apathy...

Clearly you cannot be too apathetic towards everything...

Tell Zoltar the real problem Anon?
>>
>>36296060

It would seem as though you've already answered your own problems.

Zoltar wishes you luck in the afterlife.

That is, unless you wish to tell Zoltar what you truly wish to know?
>>
>>36296301
>implying I know the real problem
>implying the problem isn't apathy
Fuck if I know zoltar, I got very emotional very quickly, crashed and burned and restuffed all of my emotions back inside me over the course of a few years, I stuffed too many inside and now I lack the will or desire to do anything
>>
>>36294607
It's hard to write about bananas,
But there was this one the wore two bandanas,
One on his chin and one on his head,
I ask about it and all he said was,
My wife and children are dead cuz
>>
>>36296158

You avoid people because you understand the immense amount of dedication it takes to keep them around.

Zoltar understands this dilemma.

You may need to find a friend with a very involved hobby. Someone who is indeed a loyal friend but that doesn't need a lot of attention from you to continue being friends.

These kinds of people are usually career oriented, or heavily involved in the pursuit of higher education.

You face a long road ahead however, it is not as if you are required to trek by foot.

Come to terms with what sort of friend would be easiest for you to keep, what qualities would they have?

The next logical step would be to find those kinds of friends.
>>
>>36296254

You maybe onto something...

A-Are you another Zoltar?
>>
>>36296060
no anon...pls
>>
>>36296259

Indeed!!

A university is the perfect place. Most places of education off free extracurricular activities such as the ones we discussed.

It would seem impossible for you not to find someone ideal in one of these many events.

The question Zoltar poses now is, are you willing to put in the effort to get out there?

Or will you build yourself up and ultimately pass on the occasion?

It is most obvious, but necessary to state, the first action must begin with you.
>>
>>36296603
If there's really a chance I'll do it. I'll be as dedicated as I need to be. But I still need to overcome my anxiety. It's something I'm working on, but unfortunately does not come instantly. Either that or get meds I guess.
>>
>>36296369

Zoltar believes you've arrived at the conclusion of apathy in order to deal with being so emotional.

As it is a very common conception that if you don't care, then you can't be bothered.

Zoltar knows this to be untrue.

What made you get so emotional? How did you crash and burn? Why was it necessary to re-stuff emotions back inside of you?

Do you lack the desire to do anything because you're afraid of crashing and burning again?

Excuse the cliche.

Zoltar sounds as if he is a psychiatrist, he is not.

However there are obvious questions you need to ask yourself...

Zoltar is not so sure you're willing to answer them.
>>
>>36296452

Zoltar is fond of banana splits.

Zoltar would like to extend condolences for this bandana'd bananas losses.
>>
>>36296603
>>36296696
Oh and thanks for the motivation, nice to have some positive feels on here for once. I hope you have a good day.
>>
>>36296696

Anon, Zoltar has found that anxiety is a wonderful thing to discuss and share.

You'd be surprised as to how many people share your sentiment of being anxious or mentally stressed about certain situations/scenarios.

7 billion people. You cannot be too alone.
>>
>>36296811

Zoltar is happy to be of service.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.