[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom is retard i think, she says i need to go outside, i tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 3B2juBA.jpg (33KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
3B2juBA.jpg
33KB, 624x351px
my mom is retard i think, she says i need to go outside, i tell her that i have no friends or gf and i dont wanna go outside alone like an autist and she said she will go outside with me

im ashamed, i dont wanna go outside with her, kids of my age are having friends and girls

i think shes making fun of me or something
>>
>>36294325
you're too young to post on this site
gtfo
>>
>>36294325
Why not go outside alone? It's not like friends are a must. Go to the park read a book about something interesting if she still insists.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (116KB, 558x650px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
116KB, 558x650px
iktf anon, my mom bitched at me all of my childhood and teenage years for staying inside all day. Move out as soon as you can
>>
>>36296247
>alone
>park
why
>>
>>36294325
Good job I bought myself a Nintendo Switch, this situation is now managable for me
>>
>>36296454
Dude. Just walking in a park can be really relaxing. It's helped me work through a few issues. Just think about life and what you wanna do. Just go out and breathe.
>>
>>36296549
dude im 5'5, no future for me, girls wanna tall guys, even short girls wanna tall guys
>>
well anon, you'll either spend all your days inside for the rest of your life or force yourself to go outside and try to make friends.

Gotta break that vicious cycle.

t. faggot who is in the same exact situation as you
>>
File: 1480317044988.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480317044988.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
And remember, you are going to suffer A LOT because normies and failed chads are HUGE PIECES OF SHIT.
>>
>>36294325

Chad reporting in:

You can still go outside with your mum you douche. Fucking hell, I take my mum to lunch, like, once a week. She's trying to spend time with you, not make fun of you most likely?

Why would she waste HER TIME just to make fun of you? If she wanted to do that she's got all the ammunition she needs from what you gave her.
>>
>>36294325
>she said she will go outside with me

That's really sweet, anon. She probably just cares about you, and this is the best way she can think of to help. I wish I had a nice loving mom to go on walks and hikes and trips with.

>tfw no nice mom
>>
>>36296834
>>36296867
yeah it's real nice to have a mouthbreather "care" for you
>>
>>36296834
thats what i was going to say, just say you are interesting in being a foodie or cooking and go get some good meals. look for the silver lining.

also, it is an odd suggestion on her part but just go with it.
>>
>>36294325
why do you think you need friends to go outside? i go walk around near the beach, sit on the benches, and talk to the local homeless people and it's chill. just get some fucking air, it must be real bad if your mom keeps saying it
>>
I'd hate to see how that lack of Vitamin D is impacting your mental health, OP. There's been a lot of studies showing how Vitamin D is involved in healthy neurotransmitter function, and there's a theorized link between people with depression and Vitamin D deficiency.

Like the other peeps said, just go outside. Start in your backyard if you have to, just walk around, exercise a little, do SOMETHING. And breathe in some outside air too; the air in your house is pretty bad for you if you don't have lots of circulation. Staying in your house with zero social contact, no natural light, and dank, stale air is just going to fuck up your mental health, completely offset your circadian rhythms, and make you depressed and miserable.
>>
>>36296454
to plan your heist of coarse
>>
>>36296682
Friends are a meme. Drop that shit and focus on getting rich while you're still a baby with loads of free time. Independent NEET with no friends > Wageslave with friend group
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.