[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do qt Lesbian couples have it best? >Don't have to deal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Do qt Lesbian couples have it best?

>Don't have to deal with penises
>Both members of the relationship are pretty girls
>Since they're both women, they'll understand each other better
>Their sexual moods will match up much better than a Male/Female couple

I wish I was female so fuckin badly
>>
>>36291860

lesbians beat the shit out of each other

I seent it
>>
and they can still suck a chad's dick together every now and then
>>
>>36291877
>generalizations are always true!
>>
I have a huge fetish for lesbians so I would rather be a gay woman than the bi male I am, however lesbians also
>have a much higher rate of domestic violence
>experience a huge decrease in sexual activity after the first month or two of the relationship
>if there's no men in a household then no decision ever gets made
>>
Word on the net says they have more orgasms and less pain during sex
>>
you can become a trans lesbian op
>>
File: pepe cry.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cry.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
>tfw recently you finally managed to confess to a qt girl you've known for a while and had oneitis for and it turns out she's a lesbian

And before you say it, no it wasn't just a lie to reject me. She actually does have a gf now
>>
>>36291921

I might actually do that.

>inb4 muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>36291909

>higher rate of domestic violence

yeah, I've heard that a lot. I wonder why? Do gay males beat the shit out of each other too?

I guess not having that gender role of "men should never hit women" breaks down barriers in gay/les relationships.
>>
>>36291960

shoe could still be lying to you. Maybe she's just bi.

Also most attractive lesbians eventually come across a guy who becomes their "one exception".
>>
>>36292276

lol typo. I meant she could

original
>>
>>36291860
They're more cute for sure
>>36292250
Women are more competitive in a different sense men are I guess
>>
>>36292250
they love the drama of it. if there's no violence it's boring and they break up
>>
>>36291860
Lesbians are the worst. Even gay men aren't as fucked up in the head.
>>
>>36292421

gay men live to take dicks up their asses. It doesn't get more fucked than that
>>
>>36291960
You're so unattractive she'd rather go gay than have anything to do with you. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>36291910

sounds originally fun
>>
>>36292977
I'm 6'5", reasonably /fit/, and have good facial aesthetics. Im not unattractive

She had an orbiter for a while who's not bad-looking either, and she has rejected every guy that has asked her out for as long as I've known her (a few years now--I always had assumed it was because she's usually a pretty shy person, she wasnt out as a lesbian yet), so I know it's not just me.
>>
>>36291892
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29994648
same gay couples are more violent than hetero ones
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.