[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously dating a single mom is ONLY acceptable if her previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5551.png (414KB, 621x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5551.png
414KB, 621x551px
Seriously dating a single mom is ONLY acceptable if her previous man died in an accident or succumbed to a disease.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>36291511
Personally I would never do it.

Used goods
>>
>>36291511
Or if that pussy game b too good bruh js
>>
I've been married to a single mom whose partner left her for another woman for five years now and we're doing fine.

Consider yourself proven wrong.
>>
>>36291730
>being this much of a cuck

Sad
>>
Does a pussy ever recover after giving birth?
>>
You're still helping to raise another mans spawn, you are a cuck
>>
File: Touhou_Ran and Chen.jpg (377KB, 570x600px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou_Ran and Chen.jpg
377KB, 570x600px
>>36291511
But-but-but mah....Nipponese propaganda...
>>
>>36291784
What if the husband who died was my identical twin brother?
>>
>>36291511
Exception: he was physically abusive and almost killed her

Otherwise you're right. Single moms who leave for irreconcilable differences are a plague unto this world.
>>
>>36291749
Wow, a meme response. Who would have thought. It's almost as if you weren't interested in having a discussion.
>>
>>36291831
Nope. People don't magically flip switches and become monsters. If the man was abusive he definitely displayed clear signs to her. Despite the warnings she went ahead and chose to bear his seed.

Stay the fuck far away from women who have been in abusive relationships. They are not sane.
>>
>>36291768
Yes.
Next comment
>>
>>36291812
Then you're still a cuck.
>>
>>36291873
And, you are still interested in being a cuck
>>
>>36291873
You are in the literal sense a cuck raising another mans children while he has to do nothing to take care of his kids.
>>
>>36292165
But I'm also raising a child that I do share with my woman and being in a reasonably happy relationship. Sure beats being a virgin crying himself to sleep every night.
>>
>>36292246
Apparently not since my comment made you butthurt enough to start throwing out "lmao virgin". You are raising someone elses child and taking the burden upon yourself like it somehow makes you a more happy person than those who choose not to do that. You are a cuck and not in the meme sense.
>>
>>36292313
I've no idea whether I'm happier than someone else who isn't doing what I'm doing. I'm just saying that I find my situation preferable to being a virgin crying myself to sleep at night. Which I'd quite possibly be if things hadn't worked out like they did.

Not everything is as black and white as you think, anon.
>>
>>36292449
>
>I'm just saying that I find my situation preferable to being a virgin crying myself to sleep at night. Which I'd quite possibly be if things hadn't worked out like they did.

I'll take what is the definition of a beta cuck for $500, Alex.
>>
>>36292518
Yes, go on, keep memeing. I'm sure it'll bring you happiness.
>>
>>36292574
So, how much of her belly does she have to lift out of the way before you can fuck her?
>>
File: 1a.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>36291873
>It's almost as if-

time to go back nigger
>>
>>36292449

Stop responding to that nig's bait, it's well past expiration. Anyway, do what makes you happy anon, it's all any of us on here can do. But I swear to christ on his holy cross I will reach across the internet with my pimp hand if your gf/wife/whatever she is wants to let the guy back into the kid's life. Swear on me mum i'll digitize my fucking fist and slap both of you around.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.