[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest redpill you came across on the topic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

What's the biggest redpill you came across on the topic of females?
>>
that you can be one too if you put your heart to it
>>
Any female except some serious genetic problems (like some serious skull deformation etc) can get Chad so 'lower your standards' doesn't work, because every girl has a line of men wanting her. If you are below average you have no chance of getting gf.
>>
All women have a whoring side. Even the ones who act nice and sweet.
>>
>>36290626
this isn't true.
I don't have a whoring side.

>>36290606
this is true, i'm schizophrenic and I do not have a line of men or any orbiters

>>36290531
pretty much
>>
>>36290655
Learn the difference between 'I don't have a line of men' and 'I don't see a line of men because there's no 10/10 Chad'
>>
>>36290715
I'm serious, I don't know any men. I don't leave the house because of my... affliction.
>>
>>36290521
Women can only ever truly love their children, and even then they sometimes can't.

Seems like it's not the biggest, but really it encapsulates all the issues of women into one sentence. Their lack of loyalty and integrity, their ease of lying and cheating, their need to ride the cock carousel and depreciate their ability to bond, the works.
>>
>>36290521
Women shit and piss like any other animal

[Spoiller]female shit is actually worse[/spoiler]
>>
>>36290730
You can always find bf online then
There's no problems for roasties to get bf
>>
>>36290779
I'm not saying I can't get a boyfriend, I'm saying I don't have a lineup of men. I have a boyfriend and it took 3 years on okcupid and messaging thousands of strangers.
>>
>>36290655

Congratulations. You're one of the 5% of women who doesn't have a whoring side. Doesn't mean the chicks out there you see on an everyday basis haven't hopped on a bunch of dicks.
>>
>>36290521
R9k overstates the negatives of women
>>
File: 1487939148559-r9k.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487939148559-r9k.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>36290745
This for me as well

Originfhg
>>
File: 1489770870401.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489770870401.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>36290779
>I'm not saying I can't get a boyfriend
so you're fine, wtf. fucking normie
>>
>>36290802
oh fuck replied to the wrong anon

>>>>>36291056
>>
>>36290730
aaaa i will orbit you to the end of the world pls be my schizo gf unironic begging on knees
>>
>>36290521
Most actually quite nice. Also they're soft and smell nice
>>
File: 1492054120234.jpg (579KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492054120234.jpg
579KB, 2048x2048px
That by simply having a vagina
Ordinary woman>>>>>Ordinary man

Just by having a vagina, you get free friends/ food/ companionship/ entertainment/ sympathy/ love/ the benefit of the doubt. Most men will never have these luxuries handed to them on a silver platter. If a woman is lacking any of the above it is because she wants it that way. Even women who are 1/10, in a wheelchair, provide no income and are nothing but a burden can find a mate and not have to work for the rest of her life, while also being guaranteed a chance to procreate with society footing the bill for said child, just because.

The only value the average man has is his looks and his income. If you're below average in looks and income, you are human garbage; not only to women, but to other men as well.

It's always funny hearing women talk about privilege, if you're a pretty female of any race in the Western World, you're the most privileged people on the planet.
>>
As a well endowed guy, I don't care what anyone says, most of them like big dicks
And girls like dick pics if it's genuinely impressive in size, but you have to be 8 inches at least to pull tail with that
When I grew to 8 inches (I was a late bloomer) that's when the dick pics started to yield good results
>>
>>36290815
I'm not a special snowflake, I know how my mom taught me. There are others who aren't whores, I know it.
>>
>>36290521
biggest?

that women in general aren't anywhere near as bad as robots make them out to be

truth is, robots as desperate, broken and shitty people tend to attract the same type of desperate, broken and shitty people, if at all.

women have standards and ideal partners just like anyone should. a robot would never settle for an ugly fat loser girl but at the same time would scorn a woman for not wanting the ugly fat loser.

unwillingness to give a little or refusal to better themselves is the robots undoing. its easier to blame others for your sorrows and shitiness , putting effort into your life is hard, even in the face of adversity and hardship. its always an uphill battle. even for the so called normies, stacies and chads.

t. khv
>>
women are all gold digging whores and see men as nothing more than providers
>>
>>36291224
You sound pretty delusional. Are you OK?
>>
>>36290521
That women actually care about men.
>>
>>36292089

Delusional are people who refuse to see the truth. None of what I said is wrong
>>
>>36291785
The way you phrased it makes it seem like standards are the same.

A robot would find a woman nearing average weight (not obese, not malnourished) ideal, with her height being irrelevant.
No woman does the same.
It also applies to other physical characteristics (bone structure, hair pattern, etc), and features beyond that, such as social status, disposable money, etc.

Truth is most men find most women attractive, while most women find a very small percentage of men attractive.
>>
That women understand men risking over rejection and do that in least painful way possible.
>>
>>36292184
Only when they realise their existence depends on it. Look at the wave of "women against feminism" and all that. The men are going MGTOW and it doesn't bode well for the future of society. Stuff like this scares women very much. They want to feel safe, secure and they want it all affirmed. They never cared about men. Not until their life depended on it.
>>
>>36290655
Are you ugly? How bad is the schizo
>>
well the obvious one is that women arent the sweet princesses jewish cartoons and movies tell you they are when you're a child

second I learned after actually fucking women is an extension on the first: they are way more sexual than you are and in way weirder ways. Girls want to chocke on your dick, be spanked, be told to swallow, have their necks squeezed tight, etc etc etc. This is 99% of them, and that's why they suppress this knowledge from the public area as much as possible. It would be impossible for modern society to exist if this open secret was publicly acknowledged, no one could take any woman seriously if we were all sincere about how submissive they all are
>>
>>36291785
>robot would never settle for an ugly fat loser girl

Most robots would gladly take anything over 3/10, and most would settle for less.
>>
>>36290521
prostitutes actually save me a lot of money and time.
>>
>>36290521
Stop using "red pill" you retarded matrix faggot.
>>
>>36292369
>MGTOWers think they have any actual impact on society or even make a tiny blip on any woman's radar
>>
>>36291260
>late bloomer

how late?
>>
>>36290521
they're only use is for reproduction.

they can never reach the mental capacity of men and can never be as great.
thats it.

when was the last time a women died for something she truly believed in?
>>
>>36291224
this.

>>36292089
nice rebuttal, stacy sucks that you can't logically refute or counter argue his statement
>>
>>36290521
how vapid and cunty social media has made them
>>
>>36293237
Hahaha faggots like you make me laugh. Cool you think you beat that anon in an argument on 4chan, you're still gonna go to bed alone for years and years to come

>>36293133
This guy is right. Women already don't want you guys.
MGTOW is like trying to quit a job you never got hired for in the first place.
>>
>>36290521
Women are normal people; some are good, some are bad, most are somewhere in the middle. A man isn't entitled to their affection and if women avoid you then you're probably unattractive for some reason you can likely resolve with effort and time.

tl;dr women aren't really a bunch of liberal roasties
>>
>>36290521
They can be really smart, have their life organized, be better than you, even be into science.
But they'll always be fucking stupid with their feelings. They either think you're a beta and feel profound contempt for you, or they'll think you're an alpha and follow you no matter what. If they feel insulted they'll lash out, they'll humiliate and destroy you for saying one wrong thing, they'll shit all over the place and then wake up and realized things weren't as bad. I got a gf when I realized this fact, and I don't think I can ever respect them like I respect a man.
Not even mysoggyknees. My fetish is femdom, so you can imagine my despair.
>>
>>36290521

Female end game is civilized society

Male end game is uncivilized anarchism
>>
>>36293340
nice projection, stacy still you prove to be nothing but a bitch.
>>
File: casual style.jpg (759KB, 2512x3017px) Image search: [Google]
casual style.jpg
759KB, 2512x3017px
>>36290521
They can't ignore their instincts
>>
>>36293645
Can you say the same of yourself?
>>
>>36290521
that cara delevingne kinda looks like a dude now.
>>
File: 1435882383180.jpg (585KB, 1495x1931px) Image search: [Google]
1435882383180.jpg
585KB, 1495x1931px
>>36293849
Don't know

I'm a robot, so I've never had much of a choice
>>
>>36293908
Wait, does that mean you're a virgin or something? I didn't think those really existed. Like over, say, twenty-one.
>>
File: 1491235443839.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1491235443839.jpg
1B, 486x500px
That if you treat a girl like one of your bros she will begin to orbit you. Dont be sexual. But be physically intimate and shove her around. Show who's calling the shots and she's yours.
>>
File: 1432012578076.jpg (1MB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
1432012578076.jpg
1MB, 1500x999px
>>36294003
*worried laugh*
>>
>>36290521
That they have the mind of a 12 year old.
>>
>>36293587
I'm not the same person you replied to earlier. And, like I said, even if you were right (which you aren't) you basically aren't even a part of society so no one gives a shit. The dumbest Stacy is still more important than you
>>
As long as a woman has her looks, and she's at least like a 6/10, she can decide to give up on life's work, and get pretty much anything she wants by latching onto a lonely older man with money. Also all the attention she wants online if she chooses to expose herself, or even just post.
The female equivalent of Chad, I imagine, is a vapid bimbo. No halfway decent looking guy can just whore himself out to a sugar momma or lady-chad (Charlene?), they can afford to have standards.
Tl;dr many women can just lower standards and have things handed to them. Men can't, not nearly as often or as easily.
>>
>>36290521
That they will always look for an upgrade, and will never settle with you long-term. But the biggest redpill tho, is that women are NOTHING without men, remove men's attraction for women, and they are suddenly at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
File: boy that looks like cara.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
boy that looks like cara.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>36293891
don't be meanei pls
>>
>>36290521
Women fucking hate "nice guys" aka most robots, and love douchebags/assholes. The reason is that they are naturally attracted to dominance. You always here about women faking orgasms with their husbands(usually ugly guys with cash), but the fact is that most girls cum when being raped. That again shows how they like to be treated. They will never fall for a shy guy with low self-esteem, not in a billion years.
>>
File: 1463010270435.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1463010270435.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>36290521

>She has tattoos
>She is above a 5/10
>She has facial piercings
>She has male friends
>She likes to party
>She likes to binge drink
>She likes to smoke
>She does drugs
>She tends to participate in social events
>She listens to hard rock
>She listens to metal
>She listens to rap
>She is outgoing
>She is social
>She is flirty with everyone

Can't think of any others, help me out robros.
>>
Undoubtedly, the biggest redpill on women is that women do not understand the concept of honor. For a man, in certain situations, a man's honor can be more valuable to him than his life. Men fight and die for honor. This is completely alien to women. They behavior is ruled by instincts primarily, powered by emotions and, if confronted, rationalized by reason. A woman will abandon all her principles and morals if her instincts or emotions tells her to. Never trust a woman in matters of paternity if you have any reason whatsoever to doubt whether you are the father of her children.
>>
>>36290521
the day I figured out I was genetically female (and male!)

What a mind fuck.
>>
That they're just people.
>>
File: 1492271395824.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1492271395824.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
>>36294502
>they will never fall for a shy guy with low self-esteem

Surely you are exaggerating, this doesnt apply to all women does it?
>>
File: 1491214330937.jpg (137KB, 1073x467px) Image search: [Google]
1491214330937.jpg
137KB, 1073x467px
Women are mostly goodwilled similiar to men, but we are wildly different beings and the conflicts mostly come from the misunderstanding caused by said differences.
>>
>>36294185
>not part of society

no, just not your bullshit social ladder i'm not NEET

but this mentality of "fuck that loser" just shows how the social ladder is a pretense for barbarism, and so what if i spend my days alone? It has nothing to do with the argument on why women have it easier.
>>
>>36290521
They are like bags of sand
>>
>>36290606
the male to female ratio is about 1:1
so it's simply not true, because there are not enough chads for every girl
>>
>>36294934
unless you're rich it actually does.
>>
>>36294946
You think women have it easier because you perceive sex and affection as difficult to attain. There's way much more to misogyny in this country. Get out of your tunnel vision
>>
They all want Chad. The ones that don't are all taken.
>>
Speaking from experience of what my older mommy girlfriend told me

She directly said that a man can have so many good things going for him and if he has one flawr or one negative aspect she does not like it will turn a woman off completely that is the red pill for me among others
>>
>>36290521
White women prefer black men
>>
>>36292089
>>36293340
>>36294997
classic holes argument, completely lacking any actual argument and just slinging of "YOU'RE A LOSER ANYWAY HAHA VIRGIN"
>There's way much more to misogyny in this country.
like fucking what?
>>
>>36294939
>conflicts mostly come from the misunderstanding caused by said differences.
Where the fuck does that put me?
>>
>>36292089
But everything he said is correct though. I don't think he's the delusional one of the two of you.
>>
The first, and most uncreative thing I've come across is The Red Pill by Cassie Jaye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK7n_XA40V8 which shows that men are the underclass.

Then there's Michael Buerk on What are Men For? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0L3ik9fp-M&list=PL3_Gb5l4CIWttOqqVmj9ADf0ToQEv2IPr which shows that the concept of manliness has come to mean violence, brute strength and being blue collar.

Then there's The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar http://www.naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Vilar,Esther/The_manipulated_man.pdf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM which goes into how women don't have to work nor join the military yet they enjoy higher standards of living.

A big red pill I've come across in my own life is women aren't the whole sugar and spice and everything nice they like to present themselves as. They can be more cruel, domineering and deceitful than any man. And the problem is that they keep that side of them hidden so dudes will never suspect it. But then one day you'll say or do something that's over the line and they'll flip out on you. Or worse they'll become heartless and ignore or insult you for long periods of time. That's how they make dudes whipped. Silverman got whipped in the movie Saving Silverman but they don't show it unless he was the one who got tied up and imprisoned and that's how he got the marks on his face when he saw his girlfriend and his ex kissing.
>>
>>36290521
I learned Cara and Emma Stone were the only females worth caring about. It blew my mind.
>>
>>36295043
>like fucking what

females get so many compliments on the streets that it gets to a point where its harassment.
>>
File: birdman window.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
birdman window.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36295686
enlightened/10
>>
>>36295751
Not the original responder, but I cannot remember the last time I received a compliment. It has been years. Meanwhile, all you have to do is exist and people will want to impress you. Lonely? Open your legs or mouth. Sad? Complain about your life on social media or to your Stacies. Tired of work? Have a kid, if you're in the cucked states of Europe you can get paid for sitting on your ass for months.
>>
File: Elliot quote.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot quote.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
>>36294997
>You think women have it easier because you perceive sex and affection as difficult to attain

no, i'm a bit like a monk when i comes to sex, i just fap and no longer have such primitive desires.

i think woman have it easier because they are expected to be no smarter than children and are not shamed for being weak. Not only that but they are seen as worthy just because they have a vagina even if they are ugly they are valuable so they will never know what it's like to completely worthless.

and i hate them because so many are just like
>"yeah, we woman do bad things sometimes but we can't be held accountable for our actions! so give us more political influence you pigs!"

they can always whip out the pussy pass to get out of or lighten their situations/punishment.

a neurotypical female who isn't an entitled knave is /x/ tier shit.

saint Elliot have a lot of faults but no one has ever refuted pic related.
>>
>>36290606
>If you are below average you have no chance of getting gf.

This is only true for women until the turn about 30. Then they have to lower their standards and settle for a beta provider.
>>
>>36291224
Hit the nail on the coffin

Thread over
>>
>>36290521
>Women treat men like men treat jobs.

Real shit.
>>
The War Against Boys by Christina Hoff Sommers.

It details the feminist poisoning of the education system at the expense of, and even deliberate sabotage of, boys. I had misgivings about the way my public education was run but I didn't dedicate much in the way of thought about the whys. In my late 20's I read Sommers' book and it all became clear. Everything she talks about in that book I experienced first hand. Pure evil in the name of "helping girls perform better in school".
>>
>>36295653

Thanks for the links, anon. Watching now.
>>
>>36294009

This is an underrated post.

Original post is original.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.