[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do white people want to be hated? They keep insulting every other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_6586.png (464KB, 569x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6586.png
464KB, 569x561px
Do white people want to be hated? They keep insulting every other race, soon they're gonna be all alone.
>>
It was not enough to kill millions of people, take land, demean other races for centuries, but now they are also blaming that there are less white people on People of color......Because Pancake becky don't want to have a baby with a white guy named Donald, thats now Tyrones fault....even though they have been trying for DECADES to get rid of other races while nature just wipes them out....Everything great is made by whites and everything thats not is made by evil "shitskins", thats a serious case of them thinking they are god.
>>
>>36290241
That's kind of the point, nigger
>>
>They keep insulting every other race, soon they're gonna be all alone.

utopia desu
>>
>>36290241
Stop posting. End your life
>>
>>36290241
>they're gonna be all alone.
Thats the point pham. True multiculturalism is a variety of florishing independant cultures, not 'le melting pot' full of blown halfbloods
>>
>>36290369
>white people are the only people who've killed others and taken land

Nigger education everyone
>>
>>36290241
Who is this ebony princess? Good lord, I'd start a tribal war over her.
>>
>>36290524
>skinny nigger with nose job and 20 pounds of make-up
Get some standards
>>
soon they're gonna be all alone
Can't happen soon enough.
>>
>>36290241
>soon they're gonna be all alone
Good.

I'm sick of sharing my street, my deli, my college campus, etc., with you disgusting animals.
>>
>>36290241
The great part about going extinct as a white person is I get to watch my BFF the asians enslave your ass all across Africa and make you work bitch ass slave wages from the clouds.
>>
>>36290241
>implying it's white people making these threads
>>
>>36290490
The word only doesn't even show up in that post. Learn how to read.
>>
>>36290490
Where did he say that? Stop imagining things kiddo
>>
>>36290241
I don't hate white people for the bottom of the barrel dumb-asses that post here or /pol/. That'd be silly.

It is just some shitty people that make them look bad, and some certain factions of white people have a bad history. I just treat them like everyone else.
>>
yes. please leave us alone
>>
>>36290369
What a stupid, ignoramous post this is.

>>36290241
All races insult each other, OP.
>>
>>36290369
>Everything great is made by whites and everything thats not is made by evil "shitskins"
that's truth
>thats a serious case of them thinking they are god.
that's truth, if you consider "humans" as animals: they do what society and genetics reward them with. whereas whites define what society is, define what is morally acceptable, those are acts of creation.

look around you.
i would bet most of it was invented by whites, you can't prove a god exists, but I can prove most of the world you experience was created by white man.
>>
>>36292787

Lol, if there were ever some alien threat you'd be blasted into space dust just like every other race, none of this matters in the grand scheme of things.

Humans are useless, we look down on insects, but insects contribute more to nature than we do. If Bees were to all vanish one day we'd be fucked., however, if humans all disappeared then every other living being on earth would prosper.
>>
>>36292787
So you just really tried to argue that white people are god? are you serious...and then point to "society"? you mean the same society that all you hate? you mean the society that you claim is run by jews? you mean the same society that you cry about cause of the "refugees", Feminists, Muslims, "shit-skins" and so forth?...can you either pick one and not always flip flop on certain stuff-
>>
>>36290490
Lol....you really tried putting words that aren't even there----Fake news is Fake news weirdo
>>
>>36292991

go to bed, Jaden
>>
>>36290241
>be white
>want to be left alone
>be told that it's racist
>forced to interact with minorities in both public and private spheres under force of law because of muh equality
>>
>>36293457
The truth is the truth.
>>
>>36290241
What is with this board and niggers?
I'm brown. I have friends of all colors except black. Everyone, but you wants to contribute to society and earn their place. Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>36294601

this, I live in Iowa which is 90% + white

anyway HUD got all butthurt because we aren't diverse enough so they started shipping all sorts of niggers in from chicongo

needless to say, things have only gotten better!
>>
>>36292991

lol what a fucking copout response

what a joke, just lose an argument with some dignity you faggot
>>
>>36290241
You act as if other races have any value. All people of shit color do is live off the success and inventions of the white man.
>>
>>36295164
Blacks already like playing the victim card more than anyone else. I would imagine black fat incels that come to 4chan are even more depression and bitchy.
>>
>>36295268
Wasn't even me you were arguing with dumbass, I'm just slapping both of you retards with a cold dose of reality. "MUH WHITE MAN" means fuck all in the grand scheme of things, all you do is spread like a fucking virus.There is no end goal.
>>
>>36290439

I love how multiculturalism is continually and forcefully pushed on us, when its abundantly clear that literally no one involved really wants it, I wonder who it could be that wants this then?

just look at all the big cities, people will always separate by culture if given the option

why the fuck would they not? Being around people that you can actually level with and understand is a lot easier than dealing with people from a vastly different world than you
>>
>>36295339
Globalism is the only solution, one culture, one race, one goal.
>>
>>36295329

lol you're such a pseudo-intellectual piece of shit

AHH HUMANS ARE INSECTS TO ALIENS

yeah probably, doesn't invalidate the different contributions of the different varieties of human, its a copout

try absurdism instead of nihilism, its a lot more fun, more intellectually stimulating too

also I wasn't involved in that argument at all, I just saw your dumbassed nothing post and had to insult you a bit for it
>>
>>36295409

i hope that's satire

otherwise, you depress me

sounds so noble when you say it like that, but the true implications are pretty fucking far from noble
>>
>>36295414
Who fucking cares about the mass contribution of one particular race? On the individual level there have been plenty of people within all differents kinds of races who have contributed something, to ignore them is to show what a pathetic piece of shit YOU are because you have nothing worthwhile to be proud of other than "muh ancestry". You know on an individual level you're a shit.

How is it a cop out if I was never a part of that discussion to begin with, genius?
>>
>>36290524
https://www.instagram.com/lola.chuil/
here you go
>>
>>36295442
No, it's not satire. Once we can come together as one race and stop fighting each other we can focus on shit that actually matters.

Once we can stop with the black people, white people, yellow people talk we can move forward. Let the unintelligent blacks kill each other off in mass, they're not worth much. As for the intelligent blacks who are trying to do well and are shunned by their violent unintelligent brethren, welcome them into the fold and encourage them to breed with other intelligent blacks so they can dilute the retardation gene pool.
>>
>>36295493
You made yourself a part of the discussion, and you gave a shitty non-argument response that ultimately means nothing.
>>
>>36295493

I explained why its a copout, if you lack reading comprehension, that's your problem

certainly certain varieties of human have contributed more than others, I mean what? Are you one of those people who don't think there are differences between the races?

I don't really give a shit about my ancestry, guess its nice to be hwite tho, that said whites have made a disproportionate contribution to the human body of knowledge

has nothing to do with muh ancestry, simply stating fact
>>
>>36295569

how naive and childish

I don't get how you can look at the human race and think "these people can all get along, we just need to get past racism!"

we're animals, nothing more, we prefer our own tribes

think we'd all be a lot happier if we stayed to our own tribes and sought our own futures independent of the other groups

cooperation is fine, but trying to throw these people in a room together is a mistake
>>
>>36295655
>Are you one of those people who don't think there are differences between the races?

>Don't

Spotted the southern white trash, in any case, no there are obvious differences between races, but only a small percentage of elites in ANY particular race make a contribution to the world. The average white or black man contributes fuck all and you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

>You made yourself a part of the discussion, and you gave a shitty non-argument response that ultimately means nothing.

Yours is the one that ultimately means nothing, none of this shit matters. But hey, continue thinking you're "superior" because of the melanin in your skin on an individual level.
>>
>>36295740
Yeah, well that's too fucking bad because we live on the same planet and have to deal with each other on a daily basis.

as long as tribalism is a thing there will continue to be wars, the less we focus on military power the more we can focus on other things.

Think about it, sooner or later we'll be able to decide how our babies look before they are even born.
>>
>>36295766

You make a lot of poor assumptions

love how you had to go to the generic "OH U MUST BE A DUMB DIXIE REDNECK"

there are certainly noticeable differences between the races, besides the obvious morphological differences, there are certainly inherent behavior differences, some of which we are able to point towards genes

genes which show disproportionate representation within some of the races

you're right that the average person contributes little, but you are the delusional one if you are unwilling to accept that certain groups contribute more than others

it doesn't have to imply superiority or anything, seems like you're just butthurt by fact

also that second bit of your post, that wasn't me
>>
>>36295855

we live on the same planet, but we do not have to live together in the same areas of the planet

each group has been custom tailored to their respective homelands through thousands of years of natural selection

what are these "other things" you speak of? your view of humans seems to deny reality, why do you think humans are even capable of being more than petty squabbles

start people watching where-ever you go

its amazing, who needs to go to the zoo when you're living in one of the exhibits

my solution is to avoid the daily petty squabbles that result from the differences within us, that means separation

and before you say there's all sorts of infighting within the races, you're right, but certainly not to the extent between

once again, unsurprising, people from vastly different cultures have vastly different views of the world, naturally they're going to get into fights
>>
>>36295855
>as long as tribalism is a thing
Which will be forever. Get the fuck over it.

https://voat.co/v/Identitarian/1623097
>>
>>36296013
>we live on the same planet, but we do not have to live together in the same areas of the planet

We were brought out of the dark ages because everyone managed to find eachother and start helping eachouther out.

You basically want to send us BACK to the dark ages because of "muh tribalism" which is batshit retarded.

>and before you say there's all sorts of infighting within the races, you're right, but certainly not to the extent between

You are more likely to be killed by someone in your race than another race.
>>
>>36296131

you're a little bitch "muh dark ages"

don't make me laugh, you know very well we're never going back to the dark ages, besides, which groups coming together and ending the dark ages are you talking about I wonder?

>You are more likely to be killed by someone in your race than another race

wow what a surprise I'd be more likely to be killed by a white man in a predominately white nation

misleading cocksucker, doesn't excuse all the other statistics showing how crime prone certain groups are and aren't

its all about that population size, very relevant

a lot of people are snakes that try to present misleading statistics
>>
>>36296125
As long as regressive primal idiots like you continue to support it, we are thinking animals, we're not subject to our instincts anymore.
>>
>>36296262
Well if you didn't have certain groups to exploit, you faggots would definitely be plunged back into the dark ages and you know it. You want to talk about "muh superiority" but if you were to close yourself off without the rest of the world to exploit then you'd be fucked.
>>
File: 1456111343802.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456111343802.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>36296382

>we're not subject to our instincts anymore

so naive
>>
>>36296434

you could not be more predictable if you tried

lol going to "muh exploited peoples"

how come most of those exploited peoples had nothing before we began exploiting them?

I'm, not talking about superiority, I'm simply pointing facts out, has nothing to do with superiority, that's not my intent

and perhaps back then they would have been fucked without the exploitation of others, but certainly not relevant in this day and age

besides, its literally a finish line, and whoever gets their first wins, the Europeans did, that's just how things are

if Africans had been able to create successful civilization before Europeans its not like they wouldn't have mercilessly exploited others just the same

what excuse will you fall back to next I wonder?
>>
>>36296622
They had nothing before you exploited them? Oh I suppose Native Americans are so happy you exploited them as well, right? They had something before you took it away. I think you know what I'm talking about.

Africa still has jack shit and you continue to exploit them for their rich resources, so no you'd be pretty fucked this day and age as well.

There is no "finish line" how the fuck is stealing shit from someone else's culture getting their first?

I know black wall street was pretty successful before it was bombed by whites back in the jim crow era, whenever you see other races doing well you CAN'T just leave them alone, you have to fuck it up for them because you can't just let shit be. But then all of a sudden you want people to leave you alone once you start getting buttfucked as reprimands for fucking over other races throughout the centuries you want to withdraw. Cowards
>>
>>36290241
Where can I find a black chick this black and beautiful?
>>
>>36296382
>As long as regressive primal idiots like you continue to support it, we are thinking animals, we're not subject to our instincts anymore.

You're a fucking idiot, this isn't about what we think or choose to do, this is about physiology and instincts that are never going to leave us.
Grow the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>36296862

I suppose I can level with you on the resources, but the going to the dark ages is a bit extreme

and lol us going back to the dark ages would be about the same as modern africa anyway, somewhat ironic

but you're making excuses other than that

what do you mean there isn't a finish line? of course not literally, but I explained my point clearly in the previous post, its just a matter of who can subjugate who first

also for a guy that's against tribalism, you sure like lumping me with my tribe, what happened to "the individual"

seems like when it suites you, you like tribalism quite a bit

do you want to know why "Us vs Them" works so well?

its ingrained in us, that's why, its primal

the difference between you and I is that I want humans to accept their nature, accommodate, and move forward

you want to continue on the false premises of multiculturalism, antithetical to human nature

you're such a basic bitch liberal "WHITE OPPRESSOR!!!" type its funny

its been fun arguing with you, but I don't see me convincing you of my cynical world view, maybe one day you'll come to terms with what humans are as I have

here's my advice:

don't ever make excuses, even if making excuses is seemingly reasonable

all that matters are the ends
>>
>>36297080

find a white chick and paint her black
>>
>>36297324
>
you want to continue on the false premises of multiculturalism, antithetical to human nature
>you're such a basic bitch liberal "WHITE OPPRESSOR!!!" type its funny

All of these strawmen, it hurts to read. First of all, I'm for globalism, not multiculturism. Secondly, I'm not a liberal.

You're right it's primal, which is exactly why we should overcome it as thinking creatures. Otherwise, you should succumb to your primal instincts and start raping every bitch you come into contact with since "muh primal instincts". We have rules and regulations for a reason, something ordinary animals don't have.

> its just a matter of who can subjugate who first

God you're such a backward thinking fucktard.
>>
>>36297357
Uh oh, it's another "she has caucasian features" episode again.

Why is it that whenever a racist finds a black woman attractive he has to try to use mental gymnastics to try to make it seem like
>>
>>36297517

>globalism and multiculturalism aren't intertwined

that's funny

my point is to accept your primal inclinations because they are a part of you whether you like it or not, this denial of the nature of humans is what annoys me

>God you're such a backward thinking fucktard

not an argument ;^)

bye now, have a good day

its been fun
>>
>>36297554

Well she does

I don't find her attractive either
>>
>>36297554
Get a black girl and paint her white and you'll have your answer.
>>
>>36297676
She really doesn't. She looks full on negroid, only white features she has is her hair.
>>
>white people back then used to be gods that ruled the earth
>white people now are little bitch fags that are the most pathetic race
What happened other than blacks realizing their were stronger than whites and had enough of them.
>>
>>36298036
gr8 b8 m8
Niggers sure have done a good job of pulling themselves up by the bootstraps.
Just look at all those utopian majority-black communities...
>>
>>36298165
You do realize there are rich black communities, right?
>>
File: 1492125213553.jpg (40KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1492125213553.jpg
40KB, 297x297px
>>36290241
lol fucking nigger kill yourself
>>
File: WE WUZ OPRESSED N SHEIT.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ OPRESSED N SHEIT.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>36290369
if whitey didnt cucked you and made your ancestors slaves, you wouldnt type that little ayo fak whiteyz mayn we wuz kangz n sheit comment... you would live in mud huts and you would still be chased by lions while sucking cows ass you filthy useless nigger...
>>
>ITT shut in NEETs and friendless white college students act like they go outside and interact with other races
>>
>>36298227
You do realize that the richest black community has more crime than the poorest white community, right?
Now please, tell me more about how these rich black communities represent the average nigger...
>>
>>36298165
the greentext is still true
>>
>>36298362
And your evidence for this iiiis? Oh right, your asscrack. Because a rich black community would be unable to prosper if it was crime ridden you retard.
>>
>>36298372
>most pathetic race
>niggers and spics still exist
>>
File: 1486146791202.webm (1MB, 336x268px) Image search: [Google]
1486146791202.webm
1MB, 336x268px
AYO WE WUZ KANGZ DA WHITEY WUZ OPRESSING UZ FOR CENTURIES MAYN WE WUZ GENIUZZ WE WUZ INTELEKTUALZ MAYN DA WHITEY WUZ OUR SLAVES
>>
dubs get plox
>>
>>36298455
dafuq
Why did that pyramid take off like that?
>>
File: 1467901824062.jpg (28KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467901824062.jpg
28KB, 536x392px
>>36298428
What a pathetic nigger you are
>>
>>36298345
kek

Thats the most accurate thing I've read in this whole thread
>>
>>36298583
Since we're posting shit from decades ago, whites are leading in all areas of crime since the 90's.
>>
>>36298628
>2006
>decades ago
You sure are smart for a nigger.
>whites are leading in all areas of crime since the 90's.
Where's your evidence n shiet?
>what is disproportionate representation?
Go back home to your space pyramid Jamal.
>>
>>36298753
>2006 not being a decade ago

you sure are retarded for a birdshitskin

And what do you mean "disproportionate" retard?

If there are 1000 white people and 50 of them commit crimes but there are 100 black people and 20 of them commit crimes, then proportionately it looks fucked. But there are still whites committing more crime.
>>
>>36298936
>decades ago
>decades
>decades
>decades
Nice attempt to walk back being a retarded nigger.

>And what do you mean "disproportionate" retard?
Hurr durr, who commits 50% of the crime while only being 13% of the population?

>If there are 1000 white people and 50 of them commit crimes but there are 100 black people and 20 of them commit crimes, then proportionately it looks fucked. But there are still whites committing more crime.
You're really funny Jamal. So let's flip that:

1/5 blacks commit crimes. 1/20 whites commit crimes.
If there were 1000 blacks, there would be 200 niggers committing crimes.

But it's funny how you think 30 more white people committing crimes than blacks when there's 900 more of them overall is actually a good thing.
>>
>>36298251

That WEBM is fucking glorious. Pay attention to el negrons face, all you whining POC in this thread.

Watch his little annoyed, angry, sad eyes as an ordinary fucking chinaman explains the blatantly fucking obvious to him. Watch the chinaman, whose people had the good fucking sense to copy the fuck out of western institutions and weapons - remaining smart enough to copy technology even if they rejected democracy and nationalism.

He's desperately, DESPERATELY trying to not to acknowledge the little truth knocking against the inside of his skull

>Yeah. We shouldn't have just said "fuck whitey" and gone back to doing EVERYTHING THE WAY WE'D ALWAYS DONE IT BACK BEFORE WHITEY CAME ALONG AND DOMINATED US

He's sitting there with this eye-popping little expression of annoyance, grief, anger and thwarted pride as the chinaman simply unravels the simple truth of "don't act like a fucking bunch of chimps and you wont have the technological and economic development of chimps". But, to him, that's basically the same as saying

>Whitey could get shit done. And my culture couldn't.

So he doesn't say a fucking word. He just sits there...goggling...it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>36299060
>What is an exaggeration

But I'm the retard, ok tiny dicked neckbeard.

>Hurr durr, who commits 50% of the crime while only being 13% of the population?

What is over policing? What is false arrest? All 13% of black people commit crimes? You're an idiot.

>If there were 1000 blacks, there would be 200 niggers committing crimes.

Prove it.

It's so funny how you're so obsessed with crime, but when blacks tried to build their own successful businesses you fucking carpet bombed them back into poverty. You rape and pillage all around the world, but now all of a sudden "m-muh crimes!" what a fucking pussy you are.
>>
>>36298251
>>36299150
What is this from?
One of those documentaries about how the Chinese are colonizing Africa and ricing up everyone?
>>
>>36299284

Yah, I think so.

I genuinely, unironically think the chinese semi-colonization of africa is a great thing for civilization.

Endless fucking "gibsmedat" has done FUCK ALL for africa.
>>
>>36299242
>what is back peddling because you're a retarded chimp
>decades ago

>What is over policing? What is false arrest? All 13% of black people commit crimes? You're an idiot.
What are excuses for dindus committing more crimes? And you're right, it's not all 13%, which means that it's an even smaller percent that commits 50% of all crimes. Way to go nigger.

>Prove it.
Prove what? I simply flipped your own hypothetical situation. There's nothing to prove. There is a larger white population so there is a higher number of total white criminals, yet the smaller black population still manages to commit more crimes. You even admitted so in your hypothetical situation.

>muh oppresshun
If only whitey hadn't stopped you from building those space pyramids. Remind me again how cave dwelling whitey managed to enslave such powerful kangz...

Grow the fuck up and stop trolling, because you can't possibly be this retarded, even for a salty af nigger.
>>
File: NSFW Plog.png (128KB, 836x740px) Image search: [Google]
NSFW Plog.png
128KB, 836x740px
le ebin racebait tread xDD
>>
>>36299346
>I genuinely, unironically think the chinese semi-colonization of africa is a great thing for civilization.
Definitely. I don't mind the population growth in Asia, so if they can at the same time breed out the Africans it's win/win.
It will be interesting to see what China does with the resources there too, and what the west will attempt to do once it's not infested with niggers fucking up every chance of making it worth something.
>>
Honestly I just hate black people, even though some are cool. I like most other races except abos.
>>
>>36299419
>Still too retarded to understand an exaggeration

sign of autism, get checked.

>What are excuses for dindus committing more crimes?

You can't be this fucking stupid, are you really going to sit there, stewing in your own ass sweat and cum drawers and act like white people are completely innocent? Jim Crow never happened? Slavery never happened?

How much of an intellectually dishonest moron can you be?

>which means that it's an even smaller percent that commits 50% of all crimes

Again, what is over policing? What are false arrest? If you seriously think those have no effect on the numbers then you're even dumber than the "niggers" you look down on.

>If only whitey hadn't stopped you from building those space pyramids. Remind me again how cave dwelling whitey managed to enslave such powerful kangz...

Look up black wall street shit for brains.
>>
>>36299577
gr8 b8 m8

You're either a troll that just enjoys arguing over established facts, or you're a salty nigger that has to deny reality because you can't handle admitting that blacks have fucked up every opportunity they've ever had.

Niggers commit more crimes than whites. Period. End of story. Your attempts to ignore this or pretend like their is a justification for chimping out just show exactly why blacks are so fucked right now.

It's the current year, either stop committing crimes and stop acting like animals, or expect to be treated like the subhuman scourge that you are.
>>
>>36299662
>LALALALALALALALAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU LAALALLALALALA

What a joke, I just gave you an example (black wall street) of "niggers" having a perfectly prospering community of black businesses with absolutely no crime. Then envious whites came and carpet bombed it to hell because they didn't want to see black people doing well, but keep crying about "muh crime statistics" so whites are more likely to get killed by blacks? Good, hope your ass get's stabbed in a mugging on your way home from McDonalds you poor excuse for a human being.
>>
>>36298583
This is literally fake info. There is no availlable segmentation of homicide rates (perpetrated by or against? It doesn't even clarify, in what urban density?) by income tier on the internet.

Something as vague as BUREAU OF JUSTICE, doesn't cut it as a source, especially when making a claim as extraordinary as this.
>>
>>36301066
It is literally not fake info, fucking pathetic nigger.

http://www.areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/

http://www.areavibes.com/view+park-windsor+hills-ca/crime/

>>36299757
>blah blah da white man be keepin us down n shiet
Keep on chimping out, I'm sure that will get you somewhere.
>>
They really need to rename this board. These race bait threads have taken over. It's over.

>r9k is dead
>>
>>36301709
Who said anything about "da white man" dumb dumb?

Are you going to sit here and deny that white people fucked black people royally? Pick up a history book dummy. It's black people's fault that they are still where they are, but it is definitely white people's fault that they are there in the first place.
>>
>>36301834
>Who said anything about "da white man" dumb dumb?
>proceeds to keep bitching about white people and blaming them for all the problems with niggers
>>
>>36301854
>continues to strawman

What a retard, continue to conveniently ignore jim crow and slavery I suppose.
>>
>>36290241
I hate you because you keep coming here and saying "le wite bois btfoooo xD we takin yo wiminz you aint gon be here in 100 years" or "why are white people so evil ;___; we never did anything to them they think they like being attacked or something wtf why they vote trump". You can't fucking make up your mind on whether you hate me and want to kill me and my race or want to pretend to be saints and call me evil when I get angry and say shit back to you. You're either making fun of me for not fighting back or trying to guilt trip me when I do fight back. I didn't come here looking to hate you, you made me like this. Fuck you.
>>
>>36302001
Don't argue with these idiots man. Can't reason with purposeful ignorance. That and a lot of these guys bait for the (You)s.
>>
>>36302001
Tell then why black families and communities were STRONGER right after slavery and through Jim Crow.
Why is it that with all the benefits that are given to niggers to help them, that they've managed to squander everything and still remain the low life criminals that they are?
>but muh slavery, muh Jim crow, muh things that never affected me
Next you'll be asking why niggers don't get reparashuns. Guess wut nignog, you've been getting them through welfare and affirmative action and it hasn't done shit for you chimps.

Fuck off. You have no desire to better yourself or your community, you just want to be able to blame it all on da whitey and demand that you get even MOAR shit that you will inevitably waste.

kys
>>
>>36302123
As if that isn't exactly what this dindu is doing.
You ignore the cancer within your own communities and blame the only people that have tried to help you. Were you any other minority in any other part of the world you would have been left to starve and die by now.
You don't deserve our help anymore. You never did.
>>
>>36302138
Oh shut the fuck up you retard, did you bother to look up black wallstreet yet? Probably not because it'd shit over your little fantasy world where you conveniently handed shit over to black people after fucking them over for centuries.

Blacks HAD a prospering community, but white people BOMBED IT TO SHIT. What part do you not understand about that you dipshit? They had something good going, whites bombed it, still think you're not evil pieces of bird shit? You've fucked over black folks, then decades later give a "sorry, we fucked up note" and then think it's all good, then when they're bitter for being fucked in every hole for centuries you're all "well gee nigger, we tried to help!" fuck off.
>>
>>36302259
I already know about nigger wall street.
All you can do is say "well what about back then!"
You ignore everything that has been done to help your communities, the billions that have been wasted on trying to help you ungrateful niggers, and it's done absolutely nothing. You're still the most inhuman, low life criminal shits imaginable, you're an absolute plague on any community you move to, and we shouldn't be wasting another cent helping those that cannot be helped.
Fuck off and die already nigger, you'll never do anything with your life, you'll never know what success is, you'll never be anything more than a chimp that that gets jealous of white people have done and what you will never accomplish.
But tell me more about your space pyramids and about how much whitey has done to keep a brotha down.
>>
>>36290439
But you were the inventors of multiculturalism you fag. Guess who were the first explorers of the world. If multiculturalism is wrong, then imperialism and colonialism is as wrong. No one should be better than anyone else, no one should prove that they're better than anyone else, so anyone should have just keep their asses in their own lands and prosper themselves instead of being curious about the world. I'd rather be eating mud and bugs than being great but by your hands. Fuck that.
>>
>>36302366
>But you were the inventors of multiculturalism you fag.
Jews are not white!

>I'd rather be eating mud and bugs than being great but by your hands. Fuck that.
Then please go to Africa where you can live out your dreams and leave us the fuck alone.

BTW, the melting pot isn't real. Communities don't end up melting, they just further segregate into a patchwork, so even then it's just a lie.
>>
>>36302353
I see it as payback for all the evil shit you put blacks through, good I hope a fucking "nigger" wonders onto your street and mugs you for whatever chump change you're carrying then blast you right between your fucking eyes. Racist pigshits like you don't deserve to live, I know not all white people are like you so this isn't directed towards the entire race but YOU and your cousin fucking brethren specifically.

Imagine chaining up a child, raping them well into their adulthood, finally letting them go and trying to make amends with all the traumatizing bullshit you put them through then get angry and spiteful when the mental trauma inflicted doesn't immediately vanish. I know what success is, I have a Ph.d and my own house, so I'm not worried about "success" but you will probably never move out of your parents house you racist, fat, disgusting, pedophilic pigskin.

Yeah, we are so jealous. Then yet envious whites are the ones who have to fuck up our communities when they see us doing well.
>>
>>36302524
>blah blah getting revenge on whitey by chimping out
Keep being kangz, nigger.
>>
>>36302575
And keep leeching off your parents until you eventually off yourself, neckbearded child-fucker.
>>
>>36302608
And you won't even have to kys, since it's likely you'll just get killed by some other kang that decides to chimp out on you.
Niggers like you will never be anything more than a disease. Somehow, you even find pride in that.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (40KB, 782x587px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
40KB, 782x587px
>>36302718
>Neckbeard lives with his parents
>Calls me a disease despite having a career and contributing to society
>>
>>36302962
Niggers are a disease. Our society would improve in every conceivable way if they were excised like they should have been long ago.
>>
>>36302493
I am in indonesia and don't have the desire to go to america. It's just disgusting to think that every part of this world has been influenced by white people. It's sickening to even think that. No matter how senseful christianity is, i will never touch it, it's white.

I would like to see everyone prosper by their own hands, not by white's "babysitting" they weren't fucking babysitting.
>>
>>36298434
I'm not saying they aren't pathetic too but the greentext is still true
>>
>>36303648
Good. I honestly don't care why you believe what you do (resent, etc.), I just wish everyone wanted the same thing.

>>36303715
>most pathetic
>most
I'm not disagreeing that a lot of whites are not what they used to be, but the majority of nigs and spics are still worse, and there are still plenty of white people that aren't modern degenerate scum.
>>
>the majority of nigs and spics are still worse

Keep deluding yourself childfucker.
>>
>>36303767
sure the majority of them are pathetic but still doesn't hold a candle to white people, I'm fucking white myself and even I acknowledge how much we degraded.
>>
>>36303839
Still salty Jamal?

>>36303951
I don't disagree that tons/majority of whites are degenerates/beta cucks/modernist pussies, but there are still more total number whites that are not compared to the number of subhuman niggers/spics/etc.
>>
File: 1473016419035.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1473016419035.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>36304129
>Whites leading in sexual crimes
>Whites more likely to kill children and elderly
>Whites more likely to do depraved shit
>Whites more likely to consume drugs
>Whites more likely to kill themselves
>Whites more likely to commit pedophilia
>Whites overall the most sociopathic beings on earth
>>
>>36304210
>total number vs rate
>nigger education
Tell me more about black wall street Jamal.
>>
>>36304261
The rate is overall higher than any race, dumb snow nigger.
>>
Damn crackers already all alone. Just check out the /pol/tards. They got nobody. That's why they're like that.
>>
>>36304310
>>b-but I only acknowledge rates when they don't reflect badly on niggers! where's your evidence n shieet?
>>
>>36304336
Lol whatever you say birdshit skin, that's why you're hated by every race, you know this so you try to push your shit agenda.
>>
>>36304376
>that's why you're hated by every race
if whites are so hated why is everybody so eager to migrate to majority white countries?
>>
>>36304376
Stay salty Jamal. Maybe if you chimp out some more you'll finally be more successful than those damn whiteys that keep holding you down.

>>36304454
Obviously because they just love being oppressed by the white man. It's simply internalized white supremacy.
>>
>>36304454
To rape and pillage your pussy countries like you did others for centuries.
>>
>>36304494
lol, yeah, you're doing a real good job of that. You'll be kangz again in no time. All you have to do is leech off of the white people that do everything to help you mongrels crawl out of the gutter.
>>
File: 1463745324749.png (1MB, 1228x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1463745324749.png
1MB, 1228x1128px
>>36304494
oh so then /pol/ is right, it is state sponsored genocide
>>
>>36295228
Do you live in Waterloo?
>>
File: Tyrone Meets World.jpg (624KB, 780x3524px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone Meets World.jpg
624KB, 780x3524px
>>36304538
/pol/ is always right.
These niggers would be no better than the Africans with mud huts if it weren't for the constant welfare and help they are given by the government.
>>
>>36304538
>>36304526
What comes around goes around, you fuckers will be extinct soon, good riddance.
>>
>>36304650
Once we whites have cucked ourselves into extinction, you'll simply be enslaved by the asians. And they will not put up with your lack of human qualities like we do, they'll most likely turn you back into slaves for manual labour.
>>
>>36304650
Sure we will. As more blacks have kids with whites and kill your black babies, the only thing that will happen is that you'll be bleached out of existence. You simply don't have the numbers to have any meaningful affect on the white population through race mixing.
At least your average IQ will go up a bit.
>>
>>36304693
lol, yep, just look at how the Chinese are ricing up Africa. If the white race were to ever die out (it won't), blacks would simply be enslaved by the billions of Arabs and Asians that won't just tolerate their chimping out like whites have.
>>
>>36304454
define white countries
>>
File: 3361.jpg (45KB, 497x308px) Image search: [Google]
3361.jpg
45KB, 497x308px
>>36304642
/pol/ is never right
>>
>>36304718
>If the white race were to ever die out (it won't)

Of course it will, and it deserves to. It's the most cuckish, pussified race to ever exist.
White countries are literally cucking themselves to death right now while whites just sit back and do nothing.
>>
>>36290560
considering where youre posting i dont think you have the right to talk shit about others' standards
>>
File: hitler-children.jpg (69KB, 748x421px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-children.jpg
69KB, 748x421px
>>36290490

White people have killed more people in the past century than blacks have in a mil yet you complain about us being a lot more violent.

Really gets the gnoggin joggin.
>>
File: ohboyo.png (750KB, 1079x1107px) Image search: [Google]
ohboyo.png
750KB, 1079x1107px
>>36304642
>buys and enslaved humans
>treat them like property for 250yrs
>"freed" into segregated society
>ghettoized by Jim Crow
>battle for civil rights
>two generations later
>"why can't these people get their shit together?!"
Your impatience is adorable.
>>
>>36304804
>only whites had slaves
>lets forget about how Africans sold other Africans as slaves
>lets ignore that the Muslim/Asian slave trade where blacks are still traded today
>>
>>36304718
>>36304718
>>36304694
Nah, once you fuckers are bread out of existence the superior mulatto race will pick up where the white genociders left off and nukes these chinks into kingdom come if they ever try some shit.

I'm not from Africa, so I don't give a shit what happens to Africa. I don't know why you think African = Black American, they hate black Americans and vice verse.
>>
>>36290241
Race baiters kill yourselves.
>>
>>36304873
>niggers nuking chinks
Nice bait.

>I don't give a shit what happens to Africa.
As if that will matter to your future slave masters if the white race ever goes extinct.
>>
>>36304839
Africans sold africans as slaves because they thought it was THEIR form of slavery, which is work until you pay off a debt. They didn't know it was work until you fucking drop.

I love how everytime someone brings up how whites fucked over blacks with slavery you pull the "b-but i'm not the only one, look!" card. How childish.
>>
>>36304839
>where did I say anything about only whites owning slaves
>where did I say anything about blacks not owning slaves
>what does modern slavery have to do with black Americans and the social trouble they've had adapting
>your talking points are irrelevant and stale
>>
>>36294601
>import other races to work for us
>invade their countries and take their shit
>WAAH WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE
are you even trying?
>>
>>36295655
your definition of "more" comes from the fact that whites were prominent more recently, and produced stuff that was more technologically advanced based on things that came before.

where was europe when ancient egypt, the indus valley, and ancient china were great? nowhere. stop picking and choosing your """Facts""" moron
>>
>>36290241
THE DREAM
>>
>>36305018
/pol/ only has a handful of approved talking points, no original thought.
>>
File: b-but muh mud huts and papyrus!.jpg (55KB, 739x643px) Image search: [Google]
b-but muh mud huts and papyrus!.jpg
55KB, 739x643px
>>36304908
>>36304920
>those head hunters were good boys! they dindu nuffin!
Whites practiced slaver in North America for under 3 centuries, and then killed over half a million of each other to end it before anyone else.
Others have practiced slavery for thousands of years, and still do.
Billions of dollars have been spent on helping niggers, and it's done nothing. You're still a scourge of criminal low life scum.
But dem whiteys be keeping us down man.

>>36304984
>Those democrats still trying to get their cheap slave labor

>>36305018
>whites only account for 99% of all technological advancements, especially the modern ones that we were never able to accomplish

>>36305020
Brothas finally gonna be kangz again, once dem whiteys stop with all dat oppresshun n shiet.

>>36305072
dats rite
>>
>>36305095
>Brothas finally gonna be kangz again, once dem whiteys stop with all dat oppresshun n shiet.
I'd like to see them try
I hate niggers, I wasn't raised racist and used to think it was terrible to be racist, I wanted to truly believe that all races were the same.

And then I had to experience the real adult world. Niggercide when?
>>
>>36305149
>Niggercide when?
Apparently once all dem whiteys die out.
Then they can have their own race war with the chinks and Arabs and finally get to know what slavery's really like instead of just bitching about their ancestors.
>>
>>36290241
Like every other race doesn't do that... Except if niggers/spics/Asians/Muslims do that it's acceptable.
>>
File: tumblr_o6jk3c2aX01qimbd7o1_500.jpg (58KB, 484x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6jk3c2aX01qimbd7o1_500.jpg
58KB, 484x682px
>these fuckers getting facts from /pol/ and tumblr

just end it all
>>
>>36305095
>>whites only account for 99% of all technological advancements, especially the modern ones that we were never able to accomplish

again, use your brains and try and understand that you can build more complex stuff off of simpler inventions. "99%" my ass. this /pol/ bullshit is really getting out of hand.

also you people seem to conveniently forget new innovations that people discover every day, or you assume that these HAVE To be discovered by white people just because they are advancements in western universities or western countries.
>>
>>36305020
An animal that was once docile and peaceful will soon turn hostile and aggressive once it's species has been overhunted.
>>
>>36305095
>250 yrs of slavery
>89 years of segregation
>complains about money spent on social assistance
Still not addressing anything that I greentexted. Keep deflecting.
>>
>>36305213
>lso you people seem to conveniently forget new innovations that people discover every day

Fucking THIS, and you are KIDDING yourselves if you think blacks aren't responsible for some of said innovations.
>>
File: 1455338547121.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455338547121.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36305206
nice image file fag
>>
>>36305233
Democrats are the ones aiding black people and minorities, you alt-right faggots have done fuck all and hate minorities. Stop taking credit for other people's accomplishments, I know it's in your nature but at least try.
>>
File: 1807_tc.jpg (8KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
1807_tc.jpg
8KB, 200x144px
>>36305254
tumblr is about as good for memes as this site (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((my)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((guy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>36305266
you can help them even faster by lining all of them next to a wall
>>
>>36305240
also notice how it says north america and europe, not "Whites" (the stupid graph he made in paint)

and it doesnt say how it defines significant events. no shit a western society will put more significance on figures from WESTERN nations. furthermore, it also assumes that inventions only occured due to the scientific method (see: "Scientific inventories" )

it's nice how they cherry-pick this bullshit so they dont have to feel bad about themselves
>>
>>36305266
I'm not alt right, dude. I didn't take credit for shit. I was responding to the twit that said social services have yielded no results.
>>
Race war when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
been killing every race for literally all of history and we run the fuckin world
>>
>>36305681
>co-run
With China.
>>
>>36290241

That's exactly the point nigger, being left the fuck alone
>>
>>36290241
There are people of every race who want to be hated.

There are also people who want to be loved, but you're unlikely to find them if you treat people as representatives of their race rather than individuals.
>>
File: 1489634514366.jpg (6KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1489634514366.jpg
6KB, 250x251px
>>36305798
Yeah. All two of you.
>>
>>36290241
Fuck off back to Africa nigger, see how fun life is there. Ohh thats right, niggers didn't even invent the wheel when first contact was made between them and whites.
Kill yourself, without whites in the future, there is no future for you scum. Once we are gone I hope gook boys subjugate your filthy race to eternal suffering and learn from our mistakes.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.