[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one girl who was really smart but had to go to a shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: kimlet.jpg (51KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
kimlet.jpg
51KB, 564x797px
>that one girl who was really smart but had to go to a shitty community college because she couldn't afford anything else
And you guys shill for capitalism?
>>
File: 1476971655903.jpg (23KB, 156x253px) Image search: [Google]
1476971655903.jpg
23KB, 156x253px
you mean she was smart enough to not waste 20k for the first 2 years but instead did CC and only spent 5k for the same shit
>>
>>36289409
well sucks to be her.
I just went to the OTC from my country and let the army pay for my college degree.
>>
>>36289409
>That one kid who said he was a communist but then read books
Just let me tell you how it works in real life: shit>capitalism>communism

And just like >>36289439 said, college is a fucking meme in the Us at this point, so it's not really a big waste: if it was not for STEM, it was pointless to begin with.
>>
>>36289409
If she was smart enough she would have gotten a scholarship you dumb jew.
>>
>>36289409
All colleges would be like that shitty community college if not for capitalism.
>>
>7th highest gpa in the school, high sat score
>Go to CC for free
>Get high paying job with 2 year
>Already saved up enough to pay off a bachelor's
>All my uni friends are jealous cause they're drowning in loans
>>
CAPITALISM dosen't care about people, its all about Growth and Maximum production and if you don't fall into that narrative you are gone..you could work for a company for 10 years, but make one little mistake and they make an example out of you....get educated, go work until you senile and die...THATS capitalism...im in 20's and am always trying to find that loophole.
>>
>>36289409
>And you guys shill for capitalism?
No, education should be free
>>
File: 1491943166402.jpg (2MB, 1900x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1491943166402.jpg
2MB, 1900x1155px
>>36289409
>smart women
>implying women are good for anything besides fucking

fucking commie dirt
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.