[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was a normie, I'm paranoid and sleep deprived and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
I wish I was a normie, I'm paranoid and sleep deprived and my internet """friends""" say I'm toxic and hope I'm not like elsewhere also more stuff about how can I even function as a human being. Please help
>>
>>36289302
How do people make Internet friends?
I'm at a loss here. Like I don't understand that concept. I just assume everyone is a guy or F B Eye. Like what's the point in having online friends?
>>
>>36289443
Having internet friends to play vidya with is pretty good and you don't have to go outside to get them.
>>
>>36289443
How do people make internet freinds
I joined a discord for writers and found these people. Just find something you're interested in and search for a discord of it, I'm actually not sure whether I'm their friend or not
What's the point of having online friends?
I'm just lonely so I seek some kind of social contact, I just wanted to be happy
>>
Are these kinds of threads usually ignored?
I don't usually make these kinds of thread so I wouldn't know
>>
>>36289443
>for some reason like when people complain at me about their problems
>give out contact info
>sometimes people go through horrible emotional crises and I talk them down
>>
>>36290566
Can you give me an example, anon?
What's considered horrible emotional crisis to you?
>>
>>36290673
I don't want to talk about anyone current, but I've been doing this since I was a kid, and other kids'd tell me about how they were getting molested, how their dad committed suicide, how they caught and killed a baby bird and didn't know why- that kind of shit.
I'm just good at listening and don't mind people unloading emotional baggage upon me- I find it interesting to listen to.
I talk them through how they're feeling, why they feel that way, how it intersects with the elements of their life.
>>
>>36290750
That's amazing, anon
I won't bother you since my problems aren't that severe, let thread die I guess
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.