[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Irrational fears thread >Refuse to walk near low spiked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 30

File: a28.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
ITT: Irrational fears thread

>Refuse to walk near low spiked fences in case i slip my face gets impaled
>>
>>36289040
>dread leaving my house out of fear that I'll have a panic attack in public
>>
>>36289040
I have a fear of the moon. No, I'm not joking.
>>
>>36289152
Alright this sounds quite interesting. Care to explain anon?
>>
>>36289040
>For almost 8 years i had an absolutely crippling fear of cheese

Why you ask?
>Visited a cheese factory when i was in highschool. Something to do with home economics
>Me being the dipshit i was tried to lean over the bars to grab a clump of curds
>Fell in while the mixing paddels were moving
>Got fished out by some very pissed off factory workers

Have you ever tried to breathe liquid cheese? It's not nice
>>
>>36289177
It's difficult to explain. When I see the moon, it gives me a mini existential crisis. It reminds me that my life isn't really important, that even Earth as a collective whole is just a grain of sand in the universe. I'll just be going about my day, and I see the moon and it reminds me of how small scale my life is, like it doesn't really matter. Might sound like "baby's first existential crisis" but I've always felt this way
>>
>>36289040
I used to be afraid of the sun.
now i'm afraid of being so anxious in a foreign city that I pass out on the street and awaken to a homeless man spitting in my mouth.
>>
>>36289318
That's actually quite interesting anon. However i used to think of it as my life is my own universe and i have a big influence on those around me.
I used to have a similar fear when stargazing. Then i realised that if planets could feel they would think the same if they could see the big planets way out there. However each planet, just like yourself is important to your own localised little universe

Hope that helps anon
>>
>>36289268
Holy shit I had a civics teacher who had the exact same thing happen to him.
>>
When I'm washing dishes and I have to touch some nasty piece of food that probably has nasty ass germs. Dish washing gloves helps but I still panic when I touch it.
>>
File: 1491832306195.jpg (38KB, 862x671px) Image search: [Google]
1491832306195.jpg
38KB, 862x671px
Fucking mantises and grasshoppers, I hate those faggots.
>>
>>36289318
Ever heard of eternal recurrence?
>>
I'm scared that my penis is too big and I'll never be able to find someone that can handle it.
>>
File: 1487271031626.jpg (121KB, 736x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1487271031626.jpg
121KB, 736x1309px
>>36289669
Kek.
Is that a fact.
Cjeck out this totally neat pic anon
>>
Driving.
It's literally beyond me how people casually accelerate a ton of steel on a crowded road
>>
>clean out garbage disposal
>never look at the switch lest my telekinesis activates and flips it on, turning my hand into hamburger meat

I don't even believe in that shit.
>>
File: 4L_uQbiI9c0.png (968KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_uQbiI9c0.png
968KB, 1400x1400px
>scared shitless of women
>keep hands in pocket amd avoid eye contact at all cost
>avoid them everywhere i go
>>
>>36290726
Dammm i kind of did that too
Also did you fear destroying teeth if trip up stairs?
>>
>>36289040
I have this fear too. I wouldn't call it irrational, especially if you're a bike-rider.
>>
>dropping my phone while exiting or entering an elevator, and it slips exactly into the gap and falls many stories into the bowels of the elevator shaft
>>
>>36290795
Same here.

It's worth not being labeled a pedo or rapist just because you happened to be in the same place as them.

It's nice to look at my bank account and still see a balance left over.
>>
I'm afraid that I will let the prime years of my life slip away without doing or creating anything of value as I continue to waste my time posting anonymously on anime imageboards

th-that's just an ir-irational fear, right g-guys?
>>
>>36290795
that's not irrational, that's robotics. You belong here
>>
I get very uncomfortable around tree/shrub branches that are at head level. I'm afraid they're going go into my ears and damage my ear drums.

I used to have a paranoia of anything other than my finger going into my ears, but I've outgrown it other than the branch thing.
>>
>>36289040
Handling keys or money above street drains (dunno how it's called in english) so that they fall into severs
>>
I hate the Jews but have no concrete proof of why I should hate them.
>>
File: 1491446796125.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1491446796125.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>36289040
>Always scared some hot chick is making out with Chad in the corner of my bathroom and I didn't notice until I have pulled down my pants and begun shitting.
>>
Hate subways, but have to use it because fuck this town.
So much things can and have gone wrong in trains and stations you could fill a book with it. And my mind is naturally busy adding some new pages every ride.
>>
Every time I poop I am worried there will be worms inside it so I have to sift through my poop to check for worms even though I have none.

I cant step on the lines on a sidewalk as a ex it makes me feel if I do something ad will happen that day

I only eat off 1 fork and spoon knife, I also bring them with me I know if I use someone elses I will get sick

I have a massive fear of mail and packages being dropped off, I never answer the door and hide when its dropped off, maybe if I open it to retrieve it its a trap and I'll be murdered

I think my doctor has people taking pictures of me or following me to see if I do have anxiety, becuase of this I have to change clothes in a public bathroom and always watch whos following me

When its dark I dont go outside becuase Im pretty sure people are hiding on my property waiting for me

I'm terrified of flies becuase they have diseases and I always carry clean wipes on me if they land on me I've even screamed in public multiple times
>>
>>36289040
>refuse to run the garbage disposal without some kind of protection between my face and disposal

The risk of some debris flying out of these and cutting my face is just too great.
>>
>>36292094
Move you little cuck
>>
>>36292102
You look through poop for worms wtf man
>>
>>36292094
are you talking about the creatures or do you fear very rare malfunction accidents?
>>
>>36291940
I had a beetle fly into my ear drum 2 yeas ago when i was 24 it was painful and scary my friend poored alcohol in my ear and it killed it and used long tweezer to pull it out i always worry it will happen again, I sleep with ear plugs now becuase ive seen pictures of spiders and roaches crawling in ears at night
>>
>>36289040
That's not a completely irrational fear. It could happen.
>>
>>36289712
This is B8 but my penis is 8.5 long by 7.2 girth and women love it they just cant take a full behind pounding for a long time
>>
>>36292102
You have serious problems M8
>>
>>36292102
I think thats just ocd and paranoia anon
>>
>wait for elevator
>hope to god that a scantily clad hot woman isn't in it
>>
>>36292208
Not the same but I use to stick mesquitos on my penis and cum when they started sucking my blood
>>
>>36289040
>live in apartment
>constant fear of stray bullet killing me sixth sense style

Like gravity. Still have it to this day.
>>
>>36292286
You should be more worried about it falling or when walking through it it slips and crush to death half in half out
>>
>>36290726
>turning my hand into hamburger meat

I had a plumber tell me that you won't get your hand hurt if you stick in into a garbage disposer, because of the way it's designed. He said just look into it with a flashlight to see for yourself that there are no exposed rotating blades in there.
>>
File: crippled.jpg (175KB, 1024x1005px) Image search: [Google]
crippled.jpg
175KB, 1024x1005px
I am fucking paralysed by an ongoing fear of climate change to the point of irrationality and crazed behaviours. I am mostly scared of food shortages because I am obese. It has caused me to do the following

>I stopped paying my gas bill so I can't turn the heating on as the heat scares me into worrying that rapid global warming is happening and I get anxious and have to go outside
>have a storage locker that costs 300 dollars a month where I have 14 months of food (20 months for a normal sized diet of 2700 calories per day)
>most of the food is sugar and honey
>spend 50% of my free time reading about global warming
>eat insects off the street to get used to the taste for when food shortages hit
>let mould grow under my fat as I hope it can grow food when crops start failing globally
>ate one of my little brothers scorpions
>general paranoia level through the roof

it is toxic
>>
>>36292383
Maybe go for help on this anon?
Also try distracting yourself. Try reading up on the Romans and how they dealt with their changing climate in their empire
Might provide some decent reading for you
>>
>>36292354
It pulverizes, it doesn't slice.

You know what a trash compactor is? That's what that does.

It can still fuck up your hand.
>>
>>36292148
Gib monies to do that, or let me bitch about what I wade through to make it myself.

>>36292176
The creatures of enrichment disguised as passengers, the also rare flat-out attacks, the "when it happens all is fuckery and mincemeat" accidents.. take a pick.
Remember, we are talking of irrational fears.

Funny enough one of my oldest bros drives those damn things, and the somewhat mindboggling stories he can tell actually make me LESS nervous if anything.
>>
>>36290716
This really.
Do you take public transport? Walk? Ride a bike?
>>
>>36292383
Loose fat. Starve yourself so your body won't be so heavy and yo can go longer periods of time w/o food. I can go maybe an entire day w/o food and water and still go several miles.
>>
>>36292432
its different though
we are destroying the planet at a rate never seen before.
it is unsustainable and nothing can be rebuilt

Have you heard of geoengineering?
It is the chance we hve to fight climate change. I google it at least 50 times per day to see if any new developments have been made.

The only other way to prevent global warming is for it to get so bad that India and Pakistan have nuclear war.
>>
>>36289040
>whenever i go to shower i fear that somebody will break in to my apartment
>>
File: 1491000635122.png (561KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1491000635122.png
561KB, 400x533px
>>36291794
Please delete this mods.
>>
>>36292315
Thanks motherfucker, now I will never take an elevator.
>>
>>36292514

i hope you die in a car fire sir.
>>
>>36289040
Crickets. I fucking hate crickets. I've had to feed them to my pet lizard for the past six years and it has only gotten worse.
>>
>afraid that my relatives know what I look at on my phone and PC although I haven't used social media in over a year
>afraid that I'll accidentally press the Cast button on my phone while jacking off or similar
>afraid of someone breaking in while I'm alone and I'll have to fight them
>afraid that someone I know is looking at my posts to show to friends and family in order to ruin my life

>>36291794
This especially
>>
I can't eat anything that is over the best before date. If it hits the date, regardless of what i spent on it I throw it straight in the trash. Got food poisoning a couple times growing up poor and now it makes me feel nauseous and sweat if there's any chance it's gone bad. It's only with the dates though, never worry about germs otherwise.
>>
>>36292839
I remember talk about removing best-befores. Would that help or make it worse for you?
>>
>>36292383

>I am mostly scared of food shortages because I am obese.

Ok I've stopped laughing. At least you'll survive longer without food than the skinnyfucks.
>>
>>36293046
WRONG

Skinny people needs less calories per day, and since their organism is less used to eat a lot they can survive longer without eating.
>>
>>36289040
>can't relax on the bed while awake because if a video about effects of zero gravity
>>
File: mcfucking.jpg (6KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking.jpg
6KB, 250x181px
>>36289040
>>Refuse to walk near low spiked fences in case i slip my face gets impaled
thanks for putting that thought in my head, OP
>>
>>36293370
I have this exact fear. Imagine being impaled through yer eye socket :s
>>
Maggots. I just freeze whenever I see or hear about them I have no idea why
>>
>>36289268
That just sounds like you being a greedy dumbfuck tbqh
>>
I have a fear of the dark. I don't know why. I just get paranoid and frightened in the dark. Like something evil is in the dark waiting for me and watching me as I move. Power outages are a nightmare for me. Waking up in a pitch black room is pretty bad for me as well.
>>
I am afraid of snails and slugs.
Fucking snails.
>>
>>36289318
Realize you're part of the collective consciousness that created the universe and you'll get out of your gay little existential crisis.
>>
>>36289040
>refuse to talk to people, lest they compromise my various integrities
>>
Afraid of upsetting people, too the point where I distance myself from everyone just in case I accidentally make someone mad or cry because I did something stupid.
>>
This one is weird as fuck, but fuck it; public restrooms with urinals.
>>
File: 1465386220290.jpg (59KB, 604x486px) Image search: [Google]
1465386220290.jpg
59KB, 604x486px
>>36289040
I can't use my phone when I'm on anything that overlooks water like a bridge or a quay, because I fear that I will drop it into the water.
>>
File: IMG_20170323_102117.jpg (92KB, 490x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_102117.jpg
92KB, 490x620px
>>36294499
That's quite rational actually. A couple of times mine fell into the fucking toilet. Once my old phone even fell into it when i had just taken a shit, dont even wanna remember it.
>>
>>36289040
Fukc, OP. I have that too.
>>
>>36289040

>Scared of shaving my balls
>I fear fucking up and getting a testicle torsion
>Shave everything around
>My package looks like a pale worm stuck between two coconuts
>>
>>36294742
>Once my old phone even fell into it when i had just taken a shit
kek
But I'm not even clumsy or anything, so the chances of me dropping my phone are rare. But no matter what, when I'm close to water I feel that somehow I will completely fuck up and drop it like a retard.
>>
>>36292315
Child of a 30 year Elevator serviceman. I can go through the astoundingly rigorous safety precautions and why that's literally impossible if you're in a first world country amongst many, many other things but I don't want to so I'm just gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36289040
I'm always vigilantly watching my rearview mirror in my car to see if no one is going to crash into me because they are not paying attention. it almost happened 2 times already at a red light where he had literally a few hundred meters to see a still standing car (me) and still managed to almost crash into me.
>>
>>36291794
Afraid I one day will have given up for real and find myself in my moms basement living a lonely NEET life
>>
File: 1489007176154.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1489007176154.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>36289040
I have a very high discomfort while pooping, as there's no way to tell wether or not I'm actually asleep somewhere shitting myself.
>>
>>36294499
Anon i developed something similar
>Walking down the canal one night listening to music
>Really pretty natural area
>Get home about 11 at night
>Wake up next morning
>Turns out a girl fell into the canal that night because she was looking at her phone
>She walked right into the canal and got caught on some sort of thick weeds
>She frowned because she was looing at her phone
>She was walking in front of me for a while until i started to jog and speed up to a song
>>
File: 13940086_l-1024x1024.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13940086_l-1024x1024.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
>>36295588
>She frowned
Haahahahaha, you idiot!!!!
>>
>>36295501

I'm afraid to fart in public because one time I shit myself at work, thinking it was only a fart.
>>
>>36291940
I have a fear of low branches/high bushes incase one goes in my eye, and in my shock I recoil, ripping the eye from my head, and the further shock of seeing my eye dangling from my head makes me pass out and then it gets properly ripped out my head.

No that isn't a joke.
>>
>>36295749
That's a rational fear in my book.
Comment's bonus content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBv88yeLzh4&index=8&list=RDAqp_uqHm0Bs
>>
>>36295692
Fuck *drowned

Fuck this new phones auto correct
>>
not fears but strong disgust and anxiety reaction

>small pieces of torn and/or wet paper
>bar codes
>clothing labels
>>
>>36289152
Did you play Persona 3 or Majora's Mask?
>>
>>36289268
>Me being the dipshit i was tried to lean over the bars to grab a clump of curds
>Fell in while the mixing paddels were moving

kek, this reminds me of that scene in willy wonka and the chocolate factor where that fat german kid gets caught in the chocolate river and sucked up the tube.

>Got fished out by some very pissed off factory workers

Did said factory workers sing a song about how shitty of a person you are?
>>
>>36292086
Lived experience of others
>>
File: BwaXl2gIcAA9sUY.jpg (33KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
BwaXl2gIcAA9sUY.jpg
33KB, 600x518px
>spend 3 years working on my fitness
>proud of my body
>one of my deepest fears is that boogie2988 will have 3 wishes granted to him
>he chooses to swap bodies with me
>I'm stuck with pic related body, too far gone to ever recover

this probably stems from the fact that I only JUST discovered fitness before it was too late. If I was any more fat, I don't think my skin would've been able to bounce back. I was millimeters from the point of no return

I have reoccuring nightmares about this
>>
>>36292553
Or a murder Clown will Stab you when you close your eyes to wash your face
>>
>>36292496
You're about to kill that anon
>>
>>36289040
I'm afraid that eventually I'll stop being afraid of heights and pain.
>>
>>36296084
If I ever get three wishes, one will be for you and boogie to switch bodies.
>>
File: 1484155800072.jpg (118KB, 1100x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484155800072.jpg
118KB, 1100x698px
>>36292839
A few months ago I drank some tea that expired in 2007. It tasted fine.
In the time since then I've noticed that I feel noticeably "off" and have been thinking slower than usual, but surely there must be some other unrelated cause r-right?
>>
>>36295976
>Did said factory workers sing a song about how shitty of a person you are?

Your comment made me kek. Here's a well earned (you)
>>
i have this constant fear that im going to suffer a brain hemmhorage any moment
>>
This doesn't happen as much in uni but in high school i would have insomnia of being afraid to go to school. Generally people were some degree of friendly but i think that makes my reaction even more autismo.
>>
>>36289040
Maybe not irrational but I have a terrifying fear of driving in small populated areas, think it stemmed from an experience I had a few years ago

>Going to see a show in new york with a good friend who was a girl I wanted to be with, set up gps and want to park outside the city and take a taxi in
>nearing the city, coming up south from new jersey
>phones about to die, pull over and quickly scrabble down directions while my friend reads it to me, same directions back on a napkin
>keep driving
>took a wrong turn reading the napkin while trying to focus on the road, approaching the lincoln tunnel
>dont know what the fuck this is but it looks busy, getting nervous
>two different payment options, EZPass and cash (For eurofags, ezpass is some thing you buy and connect to your credit card so you can just drive through toll booths without stopping)
>stuck in a lane trying to merge into the cash lane to the left, endless amount of cars behind me (theres three lanes to the EZPASS tolls, im in the one all the way on the left, to the left of that is three more cash lanes I'm trying to merge into)
>Start panicking and shaking slightly, friend gives me this concerned look asking if im ok
>"y-yes"
>sitting there for literally 5 minutes, blocking people behind me
>literally no opening to merge, cars zipping past at 20 mph or so constantly
>somebody honks a few cars back
>now dying internally, freak out and try to merge in speedily with a small opening
>try to swerve right quickly into the cash lane
>"ANON STOP!!!!"
>small car ends up hitting us at 25mph or so in the side, near the back so not the drivers door thankfull
>big dent and the dudes bumper is all fucked up
>skinny little nerd gets up and yells "WHAT THE FUCK DOOD"
>mutter something autistic that nobody understands
>cop from the booth 20 or so feet ahead asks me if I want to file a report

1/?
>>
>>36296773
"i-i dont know"
>he starts laughing "alright kid, keep it moving"
>"both cars drivable, but car is still in the EZPASS lane
>"s-sir, can I go into the cash lane now? I dont have an EZPASS"
>"No son go through the EZPASS, you'll get a fine in the mail
>fuck fuck fuck, not only is my dads car fuckeds up but now he's gonna get a ticket
>"drive through the EZPASS lane into the Lincoln Tunnel
>girl says "anon, do you know where we're going? I don't want to be late!"
>trying to act alpha "yeah of course, dont worry about it"
>have no idea what the fuck to do, driving in the dimly lit tunnel knowing this isn't going to be good
>new york drivers speeding besides me and honking, im going the speed limit
>get out of the Lincoln Tunnel after what seemed like an eternity
>light shines from the end of the tunnel, emerge to skyscrapers, honks, and a shitload of cars and people
>start having a terrible anxiety attack, internalizing it as best I can because I dont want to ruin the date
>"ANON, we're in the city! How are we going to find parking!?"
>"d-dont worry, i know a place"
>literally driving taking random turns, end up going on some little freeway over the river and end up in the ghetto
>manage to find some empty parking like 30 minutes walk away from the show
>let some ghetto dude valet my car, begin walking around randomly for a couple minutes and muster the strength to ask somebody for directions
>held the girls hand as we begin walking there, 15 minutes later she complains her legs are tired, takes her hand away and crosses her arms
>finally get to the show place, girls mood lightens up and shes giddy and holding my arm as we see it ahead
>feel like a man, actually managed to get there with her, 20 minutes late but hey
>walk up to the main doors, fat middle aged black security guard standing there
>walk up with confidence and say "hello brother, here are our tickets"
2/3
>>
I'm afraid of the dark. I can't be anywhere where it's completely dark, it turns me into a fucking little girl. Embarrassing shit but that's it.
>>
>>36297047
Well get on with it you pussyfart cock anus fucker
>>
>>36297410
accidently closed the tab, last page coming up
>>
>>36289152
Henry Bowers is that you?
>>
Crickets chirping. Not fear, but makes me feel very uncomfortable.

It's weird but I have a memory since I was a little kid(a false one though) of how I'm in a grassy field during night with teenagers, and I'm one too. We're talking about something serious, like another kid getting accidently murdered or something. Then there's just silence and the horrible chirping and the feeling of "oh shit, what do we do now?"

I feel anxious just typing it out. It's such a vivid scene in my head
>>
>>36289040
This isn't irrational senpai
>>
>>36297047
>>36297047
>he adjusts his glasses, looks at the tickets with his bloodshot wrinkly eyes
>"son, do you know what day it is?"
>"Yep, it's saturday!"
> he tries to hide a smirk
>"son, these tickets are for sunday, come back tommorow"
>heart drops into my stomach as I stare blankly into his droopy condescending eyes
>girl hits my arm
>"Anon, are you fucking kidding me?!
>let out a quiet high pitch squeaking sound for about 15 seconds straight as the security guard slowly backs up, friend is just mad pouting and going off on me
>end up walking back to the parking lot, friend took my jacket, night time and its freezing
>go past group of black guys drinking beer and smoking weed, one says "ay nice bitch you got there white boy!"
>start tearing up and power walk past them, friends scared and jogs to catch up with me
>end up getting back to the car park, took a few wrong turns so almost took an hour
>dude pulls up my car to the exit
>friend angrily stomps to the passenger seat and slams the door
>walk up to the dirty dusty counter, see a short black fat guy working the register behind a fence with a small opening to do transactions, he's just smoking a cigarette on his phone, laughing his ass off at some video with some ghetto girl screaming
>stand there for literally a straight minute, he doesn't notice me
>mutter "uh... excuse me"
>he still doesn't notice me
>20 seconds or so go up and he looks up
>"HEY WHATS GOOD BUDDY"
>"y-yeah, i need to pay my parking
>"SURE THING... LOOKS LIKE DATS GUNNA BE $150 BUDDY
>"b-but the sign sa-
>"WEEKEND RATES ARE DIFFERENT BUDDY ITS GONNA BE $150
>stare down and get my wallet, too scared to do anything about him hustling me, just want to get in my car and hide in my room
>pull out a bunch of scraggly 20's 10's 5's and 1's
>ends up being $110 or something
>"s-sorry, this is all I got, I promise i can pay you back next week ill come back just let me go home
>he chuckles loudly and takes a drag of his cigarette
3/4
>>
>>36297805
>grabs the cash off the counter with his fat tobacco stained fingers
>"HAHA YOU STRAIGHT GET ON OUTTA HERE BUDDY"
>power walk back to my car, gate creaks open as we leave
>end up taking a random bridge and by the grace of god get to an exit out of the city
>scared and almost crying, going almost 40, no cars around and seems reasonable
>end up running a stop sign I didn't see right near the toll booth to the exit, two cops wave their hands up ahead violently
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>black cop taps on the window as I roll it down
>"Son, do you know what I pulled you over for?
>"No officer im sorry i dont know
>"Son, you were doing 37, the limit is 25. Not only that, but you ran two stop signs right back there, you could have hit us boy. Do you know how many points that is on your license? I see you've just gotten it recently, you can have it revoked for that
>start squeaking and fail to hold back a couple tears
>"i-im sorry officer i just want to get home, i will never do it again
>he looks at his fellow officer and back to me
>"Son if I catch you doin so much as going a mile over the speed limit in my city ever again, you're goin to rykers, and let me tell you, they would love a sweet piece of white ass like you in that joint"
>start sobbing, friend is half disgusted and scared next to me
>"yes officer im so sorry please please I'm so sorry"
>he looks at his fellow officer who nods and looks back to me
>"You're free to go boy, drive safe.
>drive home, go in a circle outside the city and end up paying the same toll twice, barely enough with the cash and coins i have in my glovebox
>drop the girl off, she never talks to me again
>dad beats me for fucking up his car

Kind of irrelevant to the OP, but some backstory on my fear felt like it was relevant. Hopefully you guys enjoyed one of my most autistic moments
>>
File: chicks_buff_silkie__MG_9258.jpg (17KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
chicks_buff_silkie__MG_9258.jpg
17KB, 540x360px
>>36292102
i have a phobia of parasites too, good to see im not alone anon
ive been so much better about recognizing the anxiety but i still have a hard time not looking back at my poop just to check and i keep thinking every hair that brushes near my butt is worms
i dont have any parasites either and neither do you, were gonna make it anon, have a cute baby chick to focus on instead
>>
>scared of pancakes being flipped near me in case I get splattered with hot oil/batter
>scared of birds
>scared of snowballs
>scared of moths
>scared of lightning
>scared of riding my bike along the pedestrian promenade with no helmet in case a rock falls off the cliff and knocks me unconscious
>scared of anyone exiting the bus after me at night in case they follow me
>>
>>36298054
why are you scared of birds anon, I love them
>>
>>36298395
>why no u the same as me??
>>
>>36298395
I'm scared they will fly into my face, hitting me with their wings and biting me. The wingspans and talons make me feel really vulnerable.
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (72KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
72KB, 594x398px
I will never let someone give me oral sex in fear that they might bite it off
>>
>walking on a busy sidewalk
>realize that someone could sneak up to me and shank me with a knife or stab me with an AIDS needle and there's nothing I could go
>panic and need to go home
>>
I have a fear of touching the head of my dick
>>
>>36289318
DUbest most quasi shit ever
>>
I have a crippling fear of getting drugged. I was offered water one time at a festival and I was never made aware that it had some research hallucinogen in it.

Now I can't accept food or drink from anyone unless I watched it prepared from start to finish. I get a near panic attack when I go to a restaurant.
>>
>>36299216
on a related note
>walking on sidewalk next to busy road
>anyone passing by me or sitting at a bus stop could shove me into the road and kill me
>always walk on the side farthest from the road and go up on the grass when passing someone
>>
>>36292514
The planet sucks dick, why do you care?
>>
I'm afraid of my parents finding out about my online activity. Because of this I've never posted my name or a picture of myself anywhere online. I think it comes from my mum being overprotective in my childhood.

The other one would be that I'm afraid of anyone ringing the doorbell. One time someone ringed and I looked outside and saw that it was a cop. He also knocked really hard on the door. After this I started hiding in the small compartment behind the water heater every time someone rings the door because I'm scared it's some kind of police raid.
>>
>stand on train platform
>make sure no one is behind me as the train approaches so I can't be pushed onto the tracks from behind
>>
>>36294444
kek'd and feels
>>
>>36298026
>HAHA YOU STRAIGHT
No way you made this up now.
Some people can only remember black slang eidetically.

Im sorry that all happened my goy
>>
>>36292383
>normal sized diet of 2700 calories per day
>>
>>36294210
this is true but the two ideas dont actually cancel each other out
>>
>>36292102
> I think my doctor has people taking pictures of me or following me to see if I do have anxiety,

irony: the musical
>>
I'm a creepy ugly guy so I'm deathly afraid of any kinds of false rape/molestation allegations

I will not even interact with a child, I don't want someone to accuse me of being a pedo and lock me away for life
>>
>afraid of big buildings and bridges collapsing when I'm in them
>afraid of heights
FUCK ESCALATORS
>>
I hold my breath when I walk past gas stations so I avoid ingesting petrochemical fumes in the air. Diagnosed with OCD btw, probably like a lot of people here.
>>
>>36292383
>>have a storage locker that costs 300 dollars a month where I have 14 months of food (20 months for a normal sized diet of 2700 calories per day)

what an unbelievably fat fuck

>eat insects off the street to get used to the taste for when food shortages hit
>let mould grow under my fat as I hope it can grow food when crops start failing globally

just kill yourself
>>
>>36292383
Holy shit man, I accept global warming is real but you're fucking crazy. If you can't change a problem then worrying does nothing.

>>36301547
>>36303573
Pedos alert. Better start boarding up the windows faggots.
>>
>>36292839
mum literally used to know someone who worked in tescos / sainsburys and would change the best before dates on items that were still good to eat.

used to be scared of this when I was younger but realising this fixed it for me
>>
>>36292649
I'm going to find out who you are and ruin your life :^)
>>
>>36293518
imagine maggots crawling inside your mouth and in and out your asshole all night

>>36294444
>>36294244

grow up you fucking faggots
>>
>>36292312
Amerilards, everyone.
>>
File: 1490855742857.png (635KB, 742x721px) Image search: [Google]
1490855742857.png
635KB, 742x721px
>>36289040
Not really a fear but I get irrationally pissed when something isn't changed to an even number. Like if the tv volume isn't an even number, I get pissed.

I also get pissed when people just throw their stuff in grocery carts without organizing it by size.
>>
>>36293518
How do you feel about this?
https://youtu.be/ucDXbNpBDyA
>>
>>36304039
Autistic kinship. I don't do the exact same thing, but I always like my shopping to be as close to rounded numbers as possible. Like if I buy something for $1.50 and I need another shopping item, I'll prioritize something ending in .50 over a product that's just a flat dollar amount.
>>
File: XJ7bzPn[1].jpg (542KB, 1000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
XJ7bzPn[1].jpg
542KB, 1000x1287px
Sounds neat, OP.
>>
Find someone who loves me.
>>
>>36292514
Trying to fix global warming without becoming nomads again is like trying to explore space without FTL travel. Just hope the scientists come up with some breakthrough or strap in for a hot ride. Don't go relying on wind farms to save you.

Also global warming would take fucking years to happen in a way that would affect you like that. You'd be fucking dead before people started actually having those problems.
>>
>I sleep with a knife within arms reach in case someone comes into my house and tries to murder me

>Oh and I'm afraid of checking the door in case someone's there to kill me
>>
>>36289040
I am afraid that one day the internet will be destroyed or become inaccessible due to disaster so i have been saving videos from youtube, movies, tv series and music to a number of hard drives and distributing them in a way so that they can't all be destroyed easily.

In the apocalypse i will be entertained.
>>
Space, because it reminds me how vast the universe is. It's a testament to all the things we'll die without knowing, and how some secrets will be forever covered by mystery.

And it reminds me how short and vapid my existence is.
>>
File: Oompa_Loompa.jpg (42KB, 650x276px) Image search: [Google]
Oompa_Loompa.jpg
42KB, 650x276px
>>36289268
>>36295976
>Oompa loompa oompa dee dee. This little nigger is trying to steal our cheese.
>>
I don't feel safe anywhere; not even in my house.

I keep thinking that there's a chance that gravity will reverse and everyone will fly out into space or that the universe might suddenly cease to exist without any warning.

I'm pretty spooked by wind, too.
>>
>>36304730
>all these excuses

We could invest in alternative energy now and it would at least mitigate the damage, but fags like you are just short sighted and defeatist.
>>
>>36303866
>Pedos alert.
but I'm not a pedo

watch the movie "the hunt" with mads mikkelsen and tell me you aren't afraid of false allegations
>>
>>36292383
>Implying a warmer earth isn't beneficial for mankind
>>
File: muh nightstand.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
muh nightstand.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
>>36304770
>sleeps with a knife next to him

Step it up, nigger. Good luck trying to knife fight.
>>
File: 1450504634474.jpg (53KB, 451x471px) Image search: [Google]
1450504634474.jpg
53KB, 451x471px
>>36289040
> Afraid of blacks randomly deciding to get angry or offended at me for no reason if I speak to them
>>
>>36305830
OP said irrational fears, not logical ones.
>>
File: HankFeeliams.png (160KB, 359x502px) Image search: [Google]
HankFeeliams.png
160KB, 359x502px
Extremely afraid of heights, always have been. Compounded by the fact that I'm 6'3", it makes me look like a bitch.

>stepping stools make me shaky
>being on a high ground, e.g. a large hill over looking a city, gives me bad vertigo
>fucking ferris wheels, fuck them

>be visiting mother in Chicago
>"anon you and your brother should go to Navy pier and ride the ferris wheel"
>"oh, your fear of heights is silly, it's all totally enclosed and you'll be fine!"
>Brother and I head out, thankfully we stop by a bar on the way
>even with two doubles of bourbon, my legs are going rubber as I board this damned thing
>every time it starts moving my heart is racing
>can only look directly forward
>I'm clutching the seat the whole time
>I'm breathing so heavily and my heart rate is so high I'm fogging up the cupola (or whatever it's called)

Also, I refuse to use any sort of new dishes before I personally wash them - same for new clothes. The former is fine, I feel, but my mom makes fun of me for the latter. She thinks I'm making it up because whenever she visits, she usually brings me new clothes and I'm just using it as an excuse for not immediately putting them on.

Parasites scare the shit out of me, but it's not something that really affects me much. I'm a good cook and used to work as one, so I'm quite confident in my ability to prevent foodborne parasites.

Dying/non-existence bothers me. Usually I'll be doing something mundane and that thought will pop in my head and I don't feel well for the rest of the day, or at least I can drown it out with booze.
>>
File: 00193727.jpg (45KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
00193727.jpg
45KB, 500x337px
I'm afraid of certain small fragments of food, like the bread crumbs that fall off when you bite into a fresh piece of bread. I'm specifically afraid for them to fall into my collar and get stuck between my shirt and my body.

It's worse when the particles are sticky, like these sugar crystals on the pic-related candy. If someone would throw a handful of these crystals on my neck, my heart would probably stop beating
>>
File: 1428648516299.png (673KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1428648516299.png
673KB, 680x680px
>>36289152
Here you go, friend
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
>>
File: tly_7pn.jpg (151KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
tly_7pn.jpg
151KB, 700x300px
what's the name of this thing in english? not a native speaker

Anyway, I'm not afraid of these things, but I can't step on them even if my life depended on it. I get incredibly anxious if I'm barefoot and close to one of those. The same goes to the ones at the sides of pools.
>>
>>36306215
A drain? Why are you afraid of those?
>>
octopi, because of their creepy fucking eyes and camouflage abilities but also because

>be 4 or 5 years old, taking a bath
>mom comes in, kneels next to the tub
>"you know anon, if you ever go scuba diving out in the deep ocean, there are lots of big octopuses that live out there"
>"and if one of them catches you, it'll grab you and squeeeeeeze you in its tentacles, and it'll never ever let go"
>just gets up and walks out

my mom had some issues
>>
I have an odd & specific fear that is kind of related to OP. I'm scared of carrying anything glass, metal, sharp, etc. on stairs in the case that I trip and stab my face/eyes. It's not crippling, but every time I even just carry a glass of water up stairs I imagine slipping and glass shards blinding me and shit. I'm not even clumsy so idk how this developed
>>
File: 3141278-candlecove_blog_hero.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3141278-candlecove_blog_hero.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
I'm scared of this weird thing that goes in my room every night looks at me and goes out. It's entire body are teeth. Does this happen to you too?
>>
File: IMG_0864.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>36306381
W..-wat-what is tgT?
>>
File: 1490586555973.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490586555973.png
47KB, 632x852px
>driving behind/next to a gas truck in case it fucking explodes

>peeing in urinals for fear of pee (mine and others) splashes back into my hands. This is why I pee exclusively in toilets, standing up of course.
>>
>>36306405
I don't know and it's very scary when you wake up and you see it bent over you looking at you in the night
>>
>>36306233

it's more that i get grossed out by those things.
but then again maybe It had something to do with it, you know, that scene in the showers...
>>
>>36306201
I already know what video this will be without even opening it.
>>
I'm not entirely sure it's a fear or not, but I can't swallow pills, I put them in my mouth and try to get them through but it just doesn't work, it's like my throat refuses to open, I have to chew them and basically turn them to dust first. Maybe I fear suffocation or something.
>>
Moths frighten me

I'm fascinated by space but seeing space, planets and stars actively unsettles me. I want to learn more about black holes and yet seeing even an artistic version of one makes me want to scream
>>
I wouldn't say it's paranoia to the extreme but I virtually never put my real name out online. I have absolutely no social media and will always use a fake name when creating any type of account for anything.
>>
>>36289040
Since I started living alone I have to double and triple check that I have my keys and even while holding them in my hand I still close the door very slowly, the fear of locking myself outside real, fortunately it only lasts for a couple seconds while I close the door but at this point I'm sure almost all of my neighboors have seen how weird I look when going out.
>>
>>36289040
Completely rational
>avoid standing to close to any concrete or bricks with sharp edges
I always imagine I'll hit my eye and it'll blind me.
>>
>>36306508
>This is why I pee exclusively in toilets, standing up of course.
I do this too, mainly because I never touch my penis and always pull my pants down.
>>
>>36306693
I used to have that try cutting the pills in half
>>
File: 423.jpg (86KB, 840x495px) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
86KB, 840x495px
>>36289040
My fear is that someone will sit behind me in a movie theater and punch, stab or shoot me from behind.
>>
File: nervous man.jpg (28KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
nervous man.jpg
28KB, 400x519px
>>36299152
I've had this exact same fear ever since I heard some cunt brag about doing this

Your dick is basically a bag of blood when it's hard
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.