[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you're a man, you have predetermined tastes you need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1483485156107.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1483485156107.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
>if you're a man, you have predetermined tastes you need to follow
>if you don't like any sport, you will be socially shunnedv
>you can't possibly like knitting, cooking, housekeeping, gardening, fashion design, or anything else stereotypically girly
>even girly sports like volleyball or softball will make some people uncomfortable
>women can do anything they want, and will even get complimented more if they do something manly
How come women can complain about this but we can't?
>>
>>36288456
>redpill
You shouldn't do things because of the recognition of others. People are just assholes, no matter what you do there's always a naysayer. And you shouldn't let shit like they get to you, be yourself and for once not seem like a total fucking cuck about it.
>>
>>36288456
The world isn't fair, empty a couple of slugs wiseguy, there aren't any clever meanings behind it.
>>
>>36288456
>women can do anything they want, and will even get complimented more if they do something manly
Keep kidding yourself idiot.

The barrier of getting into any male dominated hobby or interest is so fucking large that it's impossible to ever be socially acclimated yet alone accepted.
>>
>>36288456
I like to design fictitious and unrealistic tanks that probably will never work, this is consider girly?
>>
File: img_01992.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
img_01992.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>36288590
With female lifting becoming a widespread thing and female rugby and soccer getting more popular?
Yeah, no.
>>
I've never met anyone, man or woman, who finds my cooking hobby weird or girly. And I hang out with a lot of stereotypical, conservative traditional makes. We all fucking love cooking.
>>
>>36288590
Fuck off bitch, you have no idea how easy you have it
>>
>>36288456
feminism wants to erase gendered hobbies. that you are having feminist thoughts is degenerate and you are a cuck.
>>
>>36288689
Me too. I got my GF because we both have a passion for cooking. Also, I grow my own veges. I praise anyone trying to better themselves with hobbies. You need to go out more.
>>
>>36288643
It's hot, furher
>>
>>36288456
None of this is true.

>if you don't like any sport, you will be socially shunnedv

Bullshit. Say you don't follow sports and no one cares except for the idiots who's only hobby is watching sports.

>you can't possibly like knitting, cooking, housekeeping, gardening, fashion design, or anything else stereotypically girly

Being able to cook makes panties drop. The first time I slept with my wife was after she said she didn't believe that I was a good cook, so our next date was at my house where I made ravioli from scratch and paired it with a nice wine.

Also, a man with good fashion sense basically gets a two out of ten boost in appearance. Of course this requires being in at least decent shape so fashionable clothes look good on you.

>even girly sports like volleyball or softball will make some people uncomfortable

There are more volleyball and softball leagues than anything else for adult amateur sports.

This is your problem. Stop trying to find things that will get you complimented and do things for you.
>>
>>36288853
i think the most girly thing i really do is try to design old fashion military uniforms, 18th and 19th century style
>>
>>36288898
>trying to find things that will get you complimented
this is not even what he said you faggot retard normie. Eat shit and fuck off
>>
>>36288456
You have a very limited experience of the world.
>>
>>36288456

Gardening - Farming (Manly)

Cooking (Women like men who can cook, do I really even have to say that?)

Nobody says you have to like a sport, and the same goes for women. I don't know what strange society you live in where "I don't really enjoy sports" is a strange answer to people. This has become a perfectly reasonable answer to the majority of the population. People dont socially shun you because you're not conventionally "manly" they socially shun you because you're fucking autistic.
>>
>if you don't like any sport, you will be socially shunned
>you can't possibly like cooking

You do not bother with complaining you just do it anyway, fuck the noise. Its just not in the cards to fullfill everyones expectations, just look out for the ones YOU want to fulfill.

Also complains need someone willing to listen, and when has such mythical creature last appeared to a white cis male?
>>
>>36289123

He's talking about seeking societal approval for his hobbies. What's the difference?
>>
File: 1483222144651.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483222144651.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>36288645
>those wrists
>>
>>36290248
But you know she gets nothing but praise for her weak lifts and shitty form. "You go girl! #NotStrongForAGirl #JustStrong #xDxDxD"
>>
>>36290124
>this guy has done EVERYthing
>>
>>36288456
I like gardening and hiking and playing the jaw harp, its not looked down upon people just think im a hippie
>>
>>36288645
I don't even lift and that seems like it is being done wrong
>>
>>36288456
You can, you just have to not be a little bitch about it.
>>
>>36288456
ITT: OP discovers that sexism and mysogyny affects men too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.