[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw some old farts fuck teen girls every night and you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>tfw some old farts fuck teen girls every night and you're kissless virgin at age 25
>>
>>36288102
Korwin is the legitimate king of Poland though, he deserves to fuck whatever Polish broad he wants.
>>
>>36288102
kurwa
czy powinienem zwiedzic w polsce?
>>
>>36288123
this. he is an absolute legend.
praise him.
>>
>>36288123
Korwin is a masonic jew in hiding. His real name is Ozajasz Goldberg. He pushes GMO. Fuck this dude I trusted him.
>>
>>36288178
Controlled opposition jewish operation detected. Nice try
>>
File: korwin.jpg (27KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
korwin.jpg
27KB, 620x414px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ

LISTEN TO THIS BASED GOD OF THE REDPILL

KNOW YOUR PLACE BITCHES
>>
>>36288203
Haha yeah nice try. Except I have proof. This site (it's gone now, and only accessible via internet archive): http://web.archive.org/web/20081210124749/http://www.polonica.net/Lista_zydow_w_zniewalanej_Polsce.htm

Try and post this link anywhere on your JEWbook aka facebook, or even try to send it via PM there to anyone and jewbook will tell you that it's impossible because any links with word "polonica.net" (this site's link) is banned on FB.

Jews clearly don't want their secret agents of controlled opposition to be exposed, thus they have to block it on jewbook. Now on this site just ctrl+f and search for "Korwin" and he is there, it also mentions affiliations with other masonic jews too (and gives names).
>>
File: jkm.png (444KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
jkm.png
444KB, 749x499px
>>36288322
That would explain why he has good ideas yet acts like a total retard. Maybe he just wants to discredit those ideas, just like Alex Jones does in the US?
Then again, he didn't change his views in over 20 years, so I don't know.
>>
>>36288439
>Maybe he just wants to discredit those ideas, just like Alex Jones does in the US?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

We have a winner. Of course man that that's the case. Jewish shills trying to make us look like idiots. I feel sorry for Berkowicz though. And teh rest of his party for that matter, they are for the most part for real.

The only one I can see now is Kukiz. Why do you think Korwin tried to discredit him before president elections? Why do you think Korwin did everything to NOT make Kukiz want to join him?
>>
>>36288439
>Then again, he didn't change his views in over 20 years, so I don't know.

This isn't really a problem. Why would he? Do you know for how long Alex Jones is doing his thing? Exactly, over 20 years as well.
>>
>>36288439
Oh and I forgot in to mention this post >>36288322

Korwin is a Deist (like a good mason would) which means he believes (or rather knows) that every religion worships the same person/deity call it whatever you want. At least that's the story for the goyim, THEY know that all the major religions on this world are controlled by them and will use them to merge them into one giant worldwide religion when the NWO agenda is gonna be complete. This shit opened my eyes to read the Bible because it's all there, predicted and turned me slowly but surely into a Bible believer (note, I'm not a Christian, I would say I don't identify my religion as anything that is on this world). But I'm getting too mysterious now.

In other words, Korwin knows that Catholicism, Judaism, Islam and every other religion is goign to be merged at one point in the days of global domination.
>>
>>36288123
>>36288171
>>36288203
>>36288221

People that praise Korwin are seperated into 2 groups of people, ones that are braindead and ones that are just joking.
>>
>>36288771
Elaborate.

What do you mean my comment is not original?...
>>
>>36288824

Pretty self-explanatory, no need to elaborate.
>>
>>36288102
>tfw wealthy teens are buying special pills to turn their shit golden
>23 and haven't eaten in a week
Just accept it. Also revel in the beautiful fact that you can snap and kill those people in painful way whenever you have enough of this shit.

It's all good mane.
>>
>>36288904
There are two options:

1. You think his views are shit. If you do, consider suicide and actually go on and do it.

2. You know like me that he is a controlled opposition. But I have to say his technique of manipulation is rater good I got manipulated into voting for him once too, he gives so many truths that it's blown my head off but then I colled off and looked at the bigger picture. For regular people it's too difficult (although they are still pretty intelligent to understand that views that he pushes are ATM the only good ones).
>>
>>36289028
Cooled* obviously :( it's hard to type with your feet on your chair and your knees sticking out. It's comfy though.
>>
>>36288102
KUCE WYPIERDALAC Z MOJEJ DESKI
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36288123

King of Poo
>>
>>36288102
that's because they got money
>>
>>36288123
Also he looks kinda hot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.