[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does this mean? I don't understand. this is logical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1396.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1396.png
2MB, 750x1334px
what does this mean? I don't understand.
this is logical and simple? can some robots explain this?
>>
I feel like anger is coming from the title so the author may be misrepresenting the study to justify her narrative
>>
File: laser.gif (496KB, 350x282px) Image search: [Google]
laser.gif
496KB, 350x282px
This is oppression of meninism. We must rally against it.
>>
Women usually don't know what the fuck they're doing while having sex. They want someone who is just lying there doing nothing because that's the role of the female.
>>
>>36287555
It's basically a roundabout way to label virgin men as pedophiles. It implies virgin men can only date virgin women, but the only virgin women are underaged women.
>>
>>36287555
Having to teach someone to have sex is a prerequisite to them being able to have sex well.
Having healthy and satisfying sexual relations is a vital component of intimacy.
>>
Op here, I don't mean this as a women hate thread, I just really don't understand why being a virgin is a "barrier to intimacy". like, you don't feel attached to someone if they haven't fucked other people?
I may be autistic because I seriously don't get this
>>
>42% wouldn't date a virgin

So 58% would? Granted it lowers the probability of all of us making it, but I don't think it is the end of the world.
>>
>>36287668
but if you teach them how to sex, wouldn't that be a very intimate thing that you could bond over? plus they would be taught how to please you specifically.
>>
>>36287673
Virginity in the current year is a sign of low sexual market value, or something being wrong with the person. It's the same thing with married, or taken men being seen by women as more attractive, only in inverse.
>>
>>36287700
That requires work, though. And if there's anything that should be clear about most humans, is that no one likes doing anything that involves work. Humans want their good chemicals now and that's it.
>>
>>36287700
Women are dumb as shit, dont try to bring logic into the equation.>>36287700
>>
>>36287555
Literally just lie, worked for me. Lying about my virginity is what got me to actually lose my virginity.
>>
>>36287696
if that was the only percentage we had to worry about but in reality you also have to think about
>% that dont date men under 6'
>% that want chads
>% that dont want socially anxious people
..etc
so the 58% of women who dont have problems with virginity but also like manlet skinnyfat videogayming manchildren is probably around 0%
>>
>>36287555
It's the stupid it's either a virgin or a whore strawman, they pretend men either are perfectly ok with a whore or they are weeaboos looking for a virgin
In reality most men are ok with a few previous partners on a girl, that is a few not 10
>>
>>36287760
This should be basic knowledge for 20+ virgins to be honest. NEVER mention your virginity it will only make life worse. just to be safe i have looked up stories on askreddit from how their first time was and using that wrote my 'own story' and learned that out of my head so if anyone ever asked i have a solid convincing story
>>
>>36287700
Learning to have sex and learning what works for your partner are two different things.

Think of it like this, you know what foods you like right?

Imagine having to explain to a person who's never cooked in their life what that food is, then having to coach them through making it.

They will mess up.
They will do too much or not enough.
They will not have the expertise to throw in the subtle things, you don't even notice, that really bring it all together.

And all the while you will be suffering because you just wanted your favorite food and you've been blue balled by approximations that don't even come close.

Now imagine telling a master chef what foods you like. He won't ask questions, he won't need instructions, he can rely on just the facial expressions you get while eating for feedback.
>>
>>36287927
I guess that analogy only works if the relationship is only for sex. I agree it would be frustrating to coach someone through sex, but it would be a very intimate moment and you would learn a lot about your partner, compared to just a moment of wham bam thank you ma'am.
>>
>>36287927
Holy shit please kill yourself.
>>
File: 1484791117953.png (454KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484791117953.png
454KB, 500x562px
>>36287555
>Good news, virgins!
>Over half of the adult population said that they would date a virgin. Don't sweat the small stuff and live life at your own pace. :)

Statistics lie to you.
>>
>>36287902
This is great I will now bring up my virginity to keep women away from me
>>
File: 1344077063641.jpg (52KB, 395x374px) Image search: [Google]
1344077063641.jpg
52KB, 395x374px
>>36287927
>sex is as hard as cooking
>>
>>36288111
This. All you need to do is get a boner, slap her titties around some, and then stick it inside her and pee
>>
>>36288028
It's not about "wham bam thank you ma'am".
Wanting deep emotional connections and good sexual relations go hand in hand, they're not opposites.
Yes some very open minded, optimistic people could see it as positive opportunity, but at it's face, it is a barrier. Something extra to be surmounted before the end goal can be reached.
>>
>>36287927
How is sex even something that has to be taught? Literally stick your dick in a hole and thrust in a rhythm
>>
Being a virgin indicates that no woman has chosen you and wants to have sex with you. Everyone rejected you and you have no breeding value.
This is a huge red flag for women. Why wouldn't anyone choose this guy ? Maybe it's because he's go a problem.
That's the real reason.
>>
>>36288354
> How is cooking something that needs to be taught? Literally just throw ingredients in a hot pan for a few minutes.
> How is playing piano something that needs to be taught? Literally just bang your fingers on the keys to some sequence.
etc.
>>
>>36288416
then why can't they just say it?
I feel like everything would be a lot better if everyone was completely honest. at least then I'd know for a fact I have no chance and to focus on other things
>>
>>36288480
Bad analogy.
Original....
>>
it means dont click articles on vice
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.