[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate beer snobs with all my heart and soul. IPA tastes disgusting.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478384204098.png (158KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1478384204098.png
158KB, 500x276px
I hate beer snobs with all my heart and soul. IPA tastes disgusting. If you like craft beer you probably look like this.
>>
> Dissing the Yogscast

Fuck off pleb.
>>
>Schlomo, the goyim are realizing that our mass produced beer is garbage!
>Don't worry, Heimey, I know just the guy to solve this little problem...
>>
>>36287505
Its crazy that i used to watch their mineceaft series, its embarrassing. The yogpod was good though, are they still doing it and is it good?
>>
>>36287505
>I hate beer snobs with all my heart and soul.
>If you like craft beer you probably look like this.

Stop being a beer snob
>>
alcohol is for subhuman trash
>>
>>36287505
>IPA tastes disgusting
Well that's just your opinion, faggot.
>>
>>36287505
There are good IPAs out there, few and far between of course, most everything is way too hopped or just tastes plain bad.
The snobbery is the worst part, though. Fucking mustachioed, flannel-clad, frappucino-slurping, socjus hipster faggits pretending to like IPAs so they feel sophisticated.
>>
>>36287625
>The yogpod was good though, are they still doing it and is it good?
Simon won't do it, lack of interest and clinical depression but the Triforce Podcast has taken over the old Yogpod channel, and it's pretty good. It's hosted by Lewis, Sips, and Pyrion Flax. It's mostly Lewis talking out his arse, Sips making jokes and Pyrion talking about the past. The best ones are where Lewis barely talks.
>>
>IPAs are the only kind of craft beer
4/10, not even trying but I replied
>>
>>36287505
>Hey anon, come around and drink my homebrewed beer

No, fuck off. You drink your own mistakes
>>
>>36287505
you cant really say ipa or craft beer is disgusting because its all so different. i stay away from too much beer because it makes me fat and unhealthy as fuck. that being said, some of them are delicious, others arent worth drinking at all.
>>
>>36287625
their og first few minecraft videos were legit fun, and some of their other stuff too, where they incorporate sips, the only non-numale in the entire yogscast are fun

the really bad stuff are the minecraft larp videos

they are largely responsible for fucking up YT though
>>
IPAs are by far the most overrated beer there is.

I love beer but I'm not a beer snob. Sometimes I purposely will buy shitty beer like PBR or Schlitz because it won't get me hammered and I can get a nice buzz. Grolsch is good shit too and it always gets shit on by beer snobs.
>>
>>36287971
If only they would get rid of Pyrion, try hard unfunny cunt.
>>
>>36287505
Used to watch these ocassionally about 5 years ago and thought they were sometimes funny. Last week I was watching PUBG on twitch and clicked on their channel. They were arguing like fucking children and the bald guy was almost crying because someone shot him. The chat seemed like a bunch of 10 year olds. Honestly what the fuck is wrong with them??
>>
>>36287820
IPAs are like the Stanford Prison Experiment: normie undergrads will fully embody the role of a prisoner if someone with perceived authority tells them to.
>>
>>36287505
IPA isn't the only craftbeer, you mongoloid.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.