[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMf k5UeGw4E What do you t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: fuckigwagie.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
fuckigwagie.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

What do you think of this, r9k?

I want to see how cucked this board has become
>>
Go back to /pol/ with that dumb shit
>>
>>36287459
>not understanding the mechanism of skin color

op you are an idiot. the people who are immigrating to the colder climates are going to turn in to white people because they need to obtain more vitamin D from the sun light. The problem is the welfare state that is attracting the wrong immigrants and not applying natural selection on them to remove the unfit naturally.
>>
>>36287641
a negroid cannot turn into a caucasoid
>>
>>36287459
I don't click on links outside of the interest boards.
It's usually unrelated drek or someone pimping their shit.
>>
>>36287459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KeQt8XcCo
>>
>>36287829
we all came from Africa you genius and over the generation everyone just adapted to their environment. the only problem is the welfare state that is not allowing nature selection to occur.
>>
>>36287641
Erm, the homo-sapien immigrants into Europe turned "white" because all the black/brown people died or their kids died over the course of thousands of years. Eugenics doesn't fix this how? You want humanity to experience an apocalyptic-style lack of resources for thousands of years so they can re-evolve? You. are. retarded.
>>
>>36287996
how about you actually learn about this shit twat. those niggers will just gain neanderthal dna? out of nowhere? and shed their own? faggot.
>>
>>36287996
>being this retarded and thinking you know what you are talking about
>>
If I have to choose between living in a neighborhood with Joshua and Akhmed and their wives, and living in a fascist state like Russia or China, I choose Sweden. Slavs are no better than niggers.
>>
>>36288128
It's called genetic mutation, retard. How the fuck else does evolutuon occur?
>>
>>36288276
how much of an autistic ponce are you? i'm not talking about mutation i am talking about dna differences between whites and blacks due to interbreeding between species of earlier humans and homo sapiens. now fuck off
>>
It's not so much "white" that's being displaced, but just western values, which absolutely must be protected at all costs.

I don't care what color your skin is, but I do care if you are some foaming at the mouth ideologue ready to blow up a truck or some nigger with a chip on your shoulder, ready to kill someone in a gang fight, or blame whitey people for all of your problems.

I mean that's really the point: black culture and Islam and all of that other nonsense is the real garbage (not the skin color).

Western culture, specifically the things influenced by the enlightenment, like free speech, are greatest achievement of humanity, and absolutely must be protected at all costs.
>>
>>36287459
It makes me want to try my hardest to be a normie just to fulfill my duty to spread my genetics. Overall a positive motivating force.
>>
>>36288151
so you are saying if white people moved to hotter climates near the equator they would not adapt and evolve to that environment and turn in to brown people?
>>
>>36287996
You need neanderthal dna to be a caucasoid you fucking idiot
>>
>>36288995
well guess what idiot they originated in Africa as well.
>>
White flight is great! Coons move in, whites move out. It's subtle but sends a strong message. I love it when they scream "racist!" and then their neighborhoods go to shit.
>>
>>36288067
>You want humanity to experience an apocalyptic-style lack of resources for thousands of years so they can re-evolve?

no you fucking moron I want people off welfare and working. if you can't do that then let natural section take over and let the weak die.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36287459
This is probably the least wagecucked board.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.