[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never join the navy and find a navy bf who does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>tfw you will never join the navy and find a navy bf who does gay shit with you in front of the other navy sailor people
>>
?

literally just join the navy and you'll have your gay fantasy fulfilled at the cost of being a fag in the navy of course
>>
Who or what are you quoting?
>Nothing in his sentence sounds appealing
>>
>>36287165
Yvan eht nioj

Original
>>
>>36287165
>not being an officer
>not doing gay shit in front of homophobic enlisteds who'll be scared shitless to ask you to stop despite being disgusted
Superior idea because it's practically cucking them.
>>
>>36287418
if it were any other branch i'd warn you of the war grizzled sergeant that's been enlisted for half of his life

but as it's the navy he'll probably bend over backwards for ya
>>
>>36287165
Back when I was in Groton, there was one guy fucking other submariners left and right. Pretty sure he went to mast over it.

Almost turned gay in bootcamp myself.
>>
>tfw no weeb navy bf
When I was a teenager I would see so many of these guys in their uniforms reading manga at Borders

>>36287863
At the sub base near New London?
>>
>>36287337
This really didn't need to be originaled did it?
>>
>>36288602
>>>36287337
>This really didn't need to be originaled did it?
This
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.