[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started browsing 4chan in 2005 at 28 >now 39 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: woah jack.jpg (17KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
woah jack.jpg
17KB, 469x480px
>started browsing 4chan in 2005 at 28
>now 39 years old and married with 2 kids

Where has all the time gone... I feel like my life is already over. I've lived my prime and it wasn't even that prime. My wife is getting fat, I hate my fucking job, and my kids and the only thing keeping me going in life. I wish I could just fucking kill myself, but obviously I can't because I planted my seed like a stupid cunt and now I have literal children who rely on me.

Listen robots, enjoy your youth while you've got it... I don't care how lonely or depressed you are, it's only going to get worse when you get older. You guys at least have a chance, however small it may be.

Never get married either. Having kids is alright and it gives you purpose, but you generally need to be married to be a halfway decent parent.

I just hope you guys try and enjoy your teens and 20s, hell even your early 30s. You don't need a significant other to make life worth living, just get a dog or something. I'm going to go make breakfast and watch my son play the new zelda game. Good luck guys, I hope you all find something to make you a little happy.
>>
File: 14912833899666.jpg (135KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
14912833899666.jpg
135KB, 517x768px
>>36286834
46 , never married , no kids.

Feeling great about it right now
>>
>>36286834
>>36286891
thank you wise anons. Starting next week I will enjoy life
>>
>>36286891
>46
>On 4chan
>Likely a huge manchild based on your first sentence

Where did your life go so wrong?
>>
File: IMG_1871.jpg (185KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.jpg
185KB, 1180x787px
>>36286834
I'm sorry but, I'm not reading all of that.
>Has a family
Posting on bot board.
>Showing off success
At least post in b/anter
>>
>Never get married either. Having kids is alright and it gives you purpose, but you generally need to be married to be a halfway decent parent.

Pretty shitty when I can do a better job raising my nephews and nieces than their mom who lays around on the couch all day shitposting about men on Facebook and watching Netflix. Her husband works full-time to support her daily Starbucks fix and in-app game purchases. He's so stressed out from her compulsive spending habits that that he had a stroke at age 36. Even my mom is tired of her shit.
>>
File: iori smug.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
iori smug.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>36286834
>I'm going to go make breakfast and watch my son play the new zelda game.
By which he means he's going to go play the new Zelda game and cry alone into his plate of toast as he wishes he had a son to enjoy the game with.
>>
File: 1485309082298.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485309082298.png
340KB, 485x434px
>>36286834

I'm 27 and wanna have kids but I don't want to be anchored with a wife for the rest of my life, what do?
>>
>>36287499
Become a baby daddy.
>>
40s here, I know that feel all too well.

At least I don't have kids, so I'm pretty much set up for becoming full-time NEET
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.