[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mother's boyfriend is crazy psychopath >scammed her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1440380902243.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440380902243.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>mother's boyfriend is crazy psychopath
>scammed her of 1600-2000 GBP
>constantly mentally abusive
>makes her depressed and suicidal
>manipulates her to not leave him by telling her that he loves her so much and that he only said it because he was angry and that he will kill himself if she leaves him
>she made him move out but they're still in a relationship
>she gave him her old phone because his phone broke
>he got access to her 'whatsapp' and saw all of her personal messages
>he messaged her friends and relatives lies about things that she's said to turn everyone against her
>told her he will ruin his life and that he will contact any boyfriend that she will ever have again and convince them to break up
>Told her to call the police but she isn't listening
what should she do bots? how can the police help? (UK) We did not report him living with us while he stayed at our house which is illegal in the UK, will they catch on to this and fine us if they realize? should who should I contact for legal advice etc. e.g. is there a chat room with police associates that I can speak with to find advice. He still owes her the phone, 1600+ gbp and he has keys to our house
>>
>>36286284
what you need to do is beat the absolute dogshit out of the guy if he ever comes around again
you also need to change the locks on your fucking doors
>>
Why did you fart on his morning spot of tea?
>>
>>36286303
I was hoping I could solve this via the law rather than taking it in my own hands. If I assaulted him he'd have the legal upper hand and he's a huge buff guy. The type that you cant tell if they're really fat or really buff because their chest is huge and bulky, he'd probably just beat the shit out of me. I have already told her to change the locks and we probably will soon.
>>
>>36286284
Pay the fine and put the crazy bastard behind bars. It will be worth it, believe me.
>>
>>36286473
Is there not laws protecting against that? And they might not even realise. Atleast I'm hoping they don't.
>>
>>36286284
true robot answer:
Do nothing things solve themselves don't even care about that it will give you anxiety

Good answer: seek help ask the police talk to your mother
>>
>>36286387
lol more like you're scared to get your ass beat
>inb4 im 6'8 400 pounds 5% body fat
>>
>>36286284
did anyone else first think of good boy points before they realized OP was talking about his faggot bong currency
>>
>>36286618
That's why I said he's a buff guy, he'd whoop my ass
>>36286639
I specifically mentioned the currency since I personally mostly work in good boy points.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.