[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omg I'm out of weed and I don't know when I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Omg I'm out of weed and I don't know when I'll get to smoke again...

Kill me
>>
>W-weed isn't addictive!
>>
dude :')

origimZA
>>
>>36284779
t. has never smoked weed
>>
>>36284779
Psychological addiction is different from physical addiction in that a physical addiction is symptomatic and caused by some bodily imbalance onset by the drugs.

Psychological addiction is like flicking your wrist three times when you turn off a light cause it feels nice to your brain, or wanting to smoke weed cause the spaced out feeling is nice.
>>
>>36284755
I love this reaction image
>>
>>36284755
HAHA weedfag btfo
>>
File: 1469771778420.jpg (78KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469771778420.jpg
78KB, 1068x600px
I'm an on an off smoker and I don't understand how people can get addicted to to weed. I can go like 2 weeks blazing up erryday and just stop for a month or two without any withdrawals, but I heard people talking about getting stomach aches and other shit when they stop smoking.

Maybe you just need a hobby. Though, weed does make hobbies better sometimes..
>>
>>36285141
I play games and draw and watch anime.

I only like to smoke when I draw and watch anime. I usually play games sober when I'm playing alone

Ive been smoking everyday for months

I like to wake bake a lot...starting my day with weed is just how I get a good start
>>
fuck off stoner
>>
>>36285306
What's your favourite anime original
>>
File: 1472600521488.png (11KB, 483x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472600521488.png
11KB, 483x316px
>>36284755
DUDE

WEED
IS
TOTALLY
NOT
ADDICTIVE

NATURAL
MEDICINE
BRAH
>>
>>36284755
> Be me
> Used to smoke weed regularly
> Started getting weird swallowing sensation in throat, so I stopped
> Months later, chat up stoner girl
> Try to smoke a lil on my own to see if issue resolved
> 1 hit
> Immediate lumps start forming
> Throat starts swelling
> Like extra adams apple forms in my neck, moving around
> Begins stinging
> Doesn't stop for 2 weeks

Yeah so now I can't even smoke weed anymore apparently.
>>
>>36286429
see your doctor fagit
>>
>>36286283
Arakawa under the bridge

Blox blox
>>
>>36286538
I did. Refused to believe it was anything other than tonsillitis and put me on meds. Meds have helped though so I don't mind for now.
>>
>>36284755
>doesn't see the bright side
Don't you realize OP? Now you have a reason to not kill yourself.

It's what keeps me afloat. The hope that one day I will in place where I can freely pursuit my hobbies, smoke weed and eat shrooms.
That and the uplifting fact that I can go on killing spree whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>36286415
>that reaction image
>street drugs have poison in them
>"even weed will kill you goy"
Propaganda like this is why I decided to just believe the opposite of what everyone says.
>>
>>36286663
I smoke everyday and I thought it was funny. It's just shitposting.
>>
>>36284755
Fuck I hate that shit. No weed here either but that's just cus no money. I always know a few people who have. Planning on buying an ounce next week once I get my money.
>>
>>36284820
That's still addiction. He didn't specify, stop trying to justify taking a drug when you know it's habit forming.
>>
>>36286703
NO it is not JUST shitposting. You're young so you weren't raised in school being told lies. Condoms don't work. Weed is poison. Open a dictionary from way back when and it will tell you it's a poisonous herb. What else do they lie about? I assume everything is bullshit. The laws and propaganda have been bullshit for many decades now.

Some dictionaries from before the 60s say masturbation is self sexual abuse so I know it's just religious bigots in office that fuck up everything. A dictionary from 58 says both weed is le evil and fapping is bad for you. Then nofap propaganda hits this website, now that image, and it makes me wonder if that's not propaganda evolved to look like just some kid shitposting, because they know what we really trust is our peers, so some of it is paid shills. After billions spent on stupdying us, they know how to program the new generation.
>>
>>36284755
Lol just look at this as a time of clear headedness and learing something about yourself. Last time i was out of weed this happened

>>36284779
>>36286415
>>36286731
>oh no my tv is broken and I don't know when ill get another
>oh no my xbox is broken and i don't knw when I'll get a new one

Weed is entertainment, when you loose it you crave it, but it's not medically addictive. Things like heroine that will have you shaking, throwing up and for weeks and will even send you into shock if you don't use it are addictive. Weed is by all measures less dangerous and habit forming than alcohol, pain killers and most stimulants.
>>
>>36286958
It's a reoccurring expense that lasts shorter than those other things you described.
The cost of weed is high considering it's perishable goods. That's why subscriptions are cancer.
>>
neck yourself you degenerate
>>
Weed is very addictive because it is so easy to stay high without affecting your daily life. It's still not even as addictive as alchohol. I was high almost all day every day when I was 16 in high school. I smoked weed and then basically smoked it every day from then on. Now I'm in college and I'll go a little crazy if I don't have a little weed late at night. Every night. Weed is addictive
>>
>>36284779
>>36284839
>>36284869
Could you please at least try and not samefag this hard plz? Its embarassing
>>
File: 1488849354053-a.png (351KB, 266x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488849354053-a.png
351KB, 266x450px
>>36284755
Post more Aqua sama
>>
DUUUUUDE WEEEEED LMAOOO
I hate you normies
>>
>>36284820
the problem with people who have never been addicted or around addicts is they think all addiction works on the second principle. similar to depression, you get a lot of "willpower" type statements. additionally, if you're addicted to something psychologically addictive you may be depressed or have other mental issues. weed is rarely a root problem.
>>
Reminder that if you smoke weed or drink alcohol YOU ARE A NORMIE
>>
>>36289592
Reminder that if you randomly post a reply to a thread without linking it to anyone less people will see it.

Also, reminder that substance ''''abuse'''' is just artificial happiness; and if it were true that normies need that then it's the robots that are really happy and they should check their priviliege.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.