[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how subjective is beauty really? like femanons say "beauty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: camila-coelho-6.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
camila-coelho-6.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
how subjective is beauty really? like femanons say "beauty is subjective" but i don't think so
>>
>>36284154
Well obviously there are characteristics that a universally beautiful. I think the subjectivity part comes into it when you're talking about the average women, that has a collection of features some of which are attractive others less so, at which point it because a case of deciding (for lack of a better word) which you prefer. This is however just looking at physical attraction, which is ignoring a large part of attraction.

imo, at least.
>>
>>36284154
for a man:
>symmetrical face
>prominent jaw
>healthy hairline (not balding)
>virile facial hair growth (trimmed stubble seem to be overall more attractive than clean shaved)
>not wearing glasses (glasses make you look smarter but overall less attractive)
>height higher than the one perceiving him
>frame (shoulder width) bigger than the one perceiving him
>>
File: 1492249939011.jpg (113KB, 700x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492249939011.jpg
113KB, 700x409px
>>36284154
>femanons say
That's a way to go about your life!
But it actually is in some small manner, but overall the standards are quite basic and there's also a point where if lower, you'll not even be considered a human for both genders actually. You might like that your partner has a short hair, but someone else might prefer long hair over it, etc. If you guys want I can write a post about "how to get a gf" roughly said while I'm here.
Just a general advice, even though i know that this shithole now is filled with majorly normies and failed ones, just don't listen to whatever a normie says. Learn to think for yourself.
>>
>>36284437
I remember I saw this picture posted on Facebook once, and the comments were full of people complaining none of them were obese enough or disabled.

God women are retards.
>>
File: 1455360075017.jpg (176KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455360075017.jpg
176KB, 682x1024px
It's not attractive what's attractive. It comes down to "is healthy and was always healthy". If you get the right amount of everything during childhood, you improve facial symmetry, height, skin, and even receded jaw is extremely correlated to how you were able to breath.
That is to say, there are women who every healthy man would like to fuck. Pic related, for example. Doesn't matter how much this is not your type or whatnot, if you're healthy and there are no drawbacks, there would be no reason you'd say "no I don't want to cum inside this". It would be an evolutionary blunder to act so, you'd not reproduce with valuable birth giving resources.
For men the standards are naturally stricter. One man can make a baby every day. Man can't share wombs, but women can share semen provider.
>>
File: hair_stacy.jpg (682KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
hair_stacy.jpg
682KB, 1280x1772px
It's not subjective what's attractive.*
>>
File: 5.jpg (38KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
38KB, 348x512px
>>36284546
fo example pic related is average so you wont exactly describe her as "hot" even though she looks healthy
>>
File: streiggt.jpg (79KB, 680x1019px) Image search: [Google]
streiggt.jpg
79KB, 680x1019px
>>36284658
It's not the most flattering photo, but year not sure what we are discussing here?
Most people would fuck her.
>>
>>36284713
her eyes remind me of emma watson
>>
>>36284754
same desu
duo de la oregano
>>
It's entirely subjective OP and you learn your sexual preferences from your parents, peers and media.
>>
File: 82590.jpg (228KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
82590.jpg
228KB, 1920x1440px
>>36284798
even her brows look a bit like emma's
>>
Dunno. I can honestly say I'm not especially attracted to classically attractive men. I can see they're handsome but it kinda no of leaves me cold. They are boring, likely unobtainable. Everyone I've really liked has either been average with certain unique not conventionally attractive features I've liked on them. Or just ugly desu. The guy I like at the moment is probably a 4 at best and that would be if he lost weight. But he's so kind and sweet I've found myself more and more attracted to him as time goes on. Sometimes I just catch myself studying his features. Pretty lips, piercing eyes.
I mean that's what it is to truly like someone. Looks don't mean shit
>>
File: 4.gif (124KB, 591x494px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
124KB, 591x494px
>>36284154
It's completely scientific, even taking into account personality. Complex, but scientifically explainable.
>>
I don't know. I'm a man so I've only ever been called attractive by a few people in very fleeting ways scattered throughout my life.

I have no idea what I could do that would work and that would fail. And I don't want to put my picture on /soc/ so a bunch of salty autists could share it around and mislead me about how I look like.

I have a very default white guy sort of look. With a good amount of muscle added to it. It's probably not even worth my efforts to look more quirky or whatever.
>>
File: IMG_20170414_234052.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_234052.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>36284546
Your post makes me sad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.