[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you going to do when North Korea inevitably fire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Not a drill.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Not a drill.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
What are you going to do when North Korea inevitably fire their missiles?
>>
>>36283945
Hire them and become the first nuclear-capable private citizen.
>>
I hope I get nuked.
>>
laugh at the LA normies getting nuked
>>
does nk even have the capability to launch towards any relevant target? its just gonna be dead gooks and chinks
who cares maybe we finally will start winning esports then
>>
As long as I get to finish playing Persona 5 before it happens I'll be fine.
>>
>>36284044
they just need to nuke Seoul, then shit will hit the fan
>>
Dying. It's the same with eveyone else OP. It's not that hard.
>>
I live in LB, so turn inside out from rad poisoning.
>>
>North Korea
>actually doing something

Kim won't do shit. He'd get nuked by America and his "military" would get ass raped by everyone else. Kim knows that. Even if he did do shit, his nukes wouldn't even make it to California due to the distance and the Americans would shoot the fuckers down if they posed a threat. Even if by the slight chance Kim nukes California, well, rip California. Nobody likes that shit tier state. Plus they'd get assraped in WW3. I don't know why people are hyping North Korea up. They won't do anything. They've been threatening the US for years now. This isn't something special.
>>
>>36284120
>Even if by the slight chance Kim nukes California, well, rip California. Nobody likes that shit tier state.
lol

do you even understand the importance of California? 90% of tech industry is there
>>
>>36284174
>implying they wouldn't move their corporations after le nukes

I'm pretty sure most of them would survive since they have companies and other affairs outside of California.
>>
>>36284209
you can't "move" what has been vaporized by nuclear blast
>>
>>36284044
He could hit Hawaii
>>
>>36284120
Ya the only reason they do this is to keep their people thinking they are at war with usa
>>
>>36283945
Say wow!

Then watch as nothing happens. Their missiles can't reach my country. They wouldn't dare fire on China. And Japan most likely has a missile shield, like every other 1st world country, that would catch all of NK's limited arsenal.
>>
>>36283945
Laugh as chaos unfolds.
Laugh even harder when I see stacies and normies cowering in fear.

Die of laughter before the first missile hits.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36283945
Go to their target and livestream it if possible.
>>
File: IMG_20170415_043203041_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_043203041_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
test

Just a test

Move along
>>
>>36284044
As soon as they bomb anyone they're getting nuked the fuck out. NK will be history.
They know this and aren't going to do shit because of it, everything is just for show.
>>
>>36283945
Hope that everyone in the world is swiftly killed in the resulting war.
>>
I will come out an average manlet spick raghead sandnigger wetback savage to the point that I am also seen as sex.
>>
>>36284120
>his military would get raped by everyone else
Who's everyone else?
Do you think you can just nuke the country without any consequences? This isn't ww2
>>
>>36283945
Build a bunker, because I'm German and we're gonna end up in the center of the World War someone else caused. For the third time.
>>
>>36284937
Let's be honest you kinda started the second one, even if it was caused by the unfair treaty of Versailles
>>
>>36284209
no you see it doesn't matter cuz only libtards live there and I know nothing of how economies work
>>
Is Japan going to be safe? It seems pretty neutral country.
>>
>>36285087
They're gonna try to stab the US in the back again to get revenge, and they're gonna get nuked again.
>>
>>36285179
Damn, that sucks. What's a safe country to be in?
>>
>>36285199
In a World War? No country really. Africa is the best bet, followed by Australia and South America. South East Asia and tiny irrelevant island countries far from the main theaters should be safe as well, until they turn into Cuba. Canada will traditionally stay out of the thick of it, but neighbors the US and is in the middle of the shortest route between Russia and the US. Switzerland will be neutral, but in the middle of Europe. Middle East is never safe, and the rest of Asia is China, probably one of the biggest players in the next World War, India, another potential big player, and a whole lot of countries that might turn into Russian, Chinese or Indian outposts at some point.

Or you go look for an ancient monastery in an isolated valley in the himalayas.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.