[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browsing okcupid >check out eastern europe for funsies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: poland.png (2MB, 842x1500px) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
2MB, 842x1500px
>browsing okcupid
>check out eastern europe for funsies
>find this
Holy FUCK.
>>
How is OkCupid in terms of success with real dates? It seems like tinder is where it's at
>>
>>36283264
Is that Benedict Cumberbatch?
>>
>>36283294
No clue. Probably the same as POF for example. Each time I've gotten plenty of replies but only a couple really stick
>>
>>36283309
In drag and Polish, yes
>>
>>36283294
>success with real dates
>It seems like tinder is where it's at
also 0

I do get liked by obese women and trannies, but I really don't want to go down that path I rather just be a virgin my whole life
>>
>>36283264
anon from ukraine here. It's just the same shit with normies and stacies here. If you see a pretty girl, chances are she doesn't live in a clay hut (none of us do, kek). She probably has a sugar daddy already
>>
>>36283311
Nice, I rarely get replies but when you stop expecting it you become immune to disappointment
>>
>>36283264
O KURWA JAN PAWEL LEND YUOR STRONK FOR REMOVE HOMOSEX
>>
>>36283325
Yeah I feel you my man. Why be with a girl you aren't attracted to? Being single is better at that point
>>
File: cumbersnatch.jpg (44KB, 824x520px) Image search: [Google]
cumbersnatch.jpg
44KB, 824x520px
>>36283309
>>36283322
I sent it a message. It's not online right now though so we'll see.
>>
>>36283264
I would fuck the shit out of that beady eye bitch.
>>
>>36283294
>>36283311
>>36283327
Guy with Tinder, POF and Ok Cupid here.

OKC is by far the best, dating-wise at least. POF seems really trashy and messy, and both it and Tinder only really work if you're a chad and want to smash.

Every girl I've ever dated and most I've had sex with I've met on OKC, including the femdom highschool teacher twice my age I was with.
>>
>>36283327
I got for women that are "below me". I realized that I get more replies when I have less shit on my profile though
>>
>>36283325
Likes hundreds of girls yet I have 0 matches. Funny thing is Tinder pushes these messages to your phone saying "go on take and send her that message!". Like they didn't even program for the case some one had no matches to not send a message like that.

Whatever I'm rambling
>>
>>36283345
why did you do this?

;_;

people are people
>>
>>36283395
It's not really an insult.
>>
>>36283405
she/he is crying right now.
>>
>>36283395
>>36283421
She's online now. It might get spicy
>>
>>36283395
Their normies, they are cruel and evil beasts. we are surrounded my fellow robot I am going to make my escape.
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (67KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
67KB, 640x720px
Why every girl in OkCupid has had a one night stand? Is every girl a whore?
>>
>>36283509
I've found a lot of virgin chicks but they're all the
>wait til marriage
types, which personally I'm fine with assuming she's a decent woman that is wife material. I'm not a in hurry when it comes to online dating though since I'm not much of a sperg irl
>>
File: interrogation.png (54KB, 821x883px) Image search: [Google]
interrogation.png
54KB, 821x883px
OP here, got a message from some Lithuanian chick. 99% "she" is a scam or something. Still entertaining though.
>>
>>36283556
I guarantee they're not virgins. They're just saying "wait til marriage" because they're trying to reform themselves from sluts.
They'll definitely break that rule in an instant for an attractive guy.
>>
I dated a girl i met on OKC for a couple months but now she hates me inexplicably and i want to end my life. She was the only person to ever say she loves me.
>>
>>36283509
All girls have had at least one ONS. All of them. The sole difference is whether or not they think it counts.
>>
>>36283615
A few of them literally have questioned answered that say they're virgins. Now some of them are probably lying but for example there's this one chick from Missouri that I've been talking to that I'm pretty sure isn't. She's pretty spergy but not in a bad way. Religious where it counts and not in the
>science denying
way
>>
>>36283497
You still think there can be any escape?
>>
>>36283657
She probably cheated on you. Women cope with fucking up like that by putting all the blame on the guy. It's your fault she cheated so she'll convince herself that she hates you. That way, she didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>36283350
>Every girl I've ever dated and most I've had sex with I've met on OKC, including the femdom highschool teacher twice my age I was with.
How was it holy shit tell us everything nigga what was it like
>>
>>36283350
>including the femdom highschool teacher twice my age I was with.
How'd you do that?
>>
File: 2640061.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
2640061.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>36283791
>>36283803
I made a thread about it here >>36283483

But basically, luck. Met a 38 year old on OKC who happened to be a highschool teacher. We met up, and within the hour I was tied to her bed and blindfolded. We started a fwb thing, was bretty gud. And yes, we even did the schoolteacher/student roleplay thing.
>>
>>36283758
I doubt it, she's just fucking insane. That's why i liked her but i probably shouldn't have told her that.
>>
>make OKC profile
>fill out a bunch of questions
>search for women in my area
>not a single one with a higher than 50% match
>most of them sound like horrid people from their profiles
>single mothers everywhere
>widen search area
>same story
>think maybe girls who are similar to me might be pretty shy and not have pictures
>allow results for profiles with no pictures
>same result
>decide to look in other countries
>find a lot of waifu-tier girls

WHY CAN'T THEY BE NEAR ME
>>
bump

ogogogo
>>
Dated and fucked someone from OkCupid. Definitely works.
>>
>>36283350
Any advice or recipe for successs at OkC?

Also, ever been found by someone who knows you in reality?
>>
>>36284478
Be chill and relaxed, don't try to hard because it's very obvious. Target their interests and hobbies to establish a rapport and start a conversation. If you plan on meeting IRL, ask them out fairly quickly and don't spend a hundred messages getting there.

And I've never been actually found (as in, someone mentioned it to me) but I have found a few people I went to school with, and one friend of a friend. Also fucked a girl I briefly went to school with too.
>>
File: 1489920622392.png (10KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489920622392.png
10KB, 480x500px
d-don't bully amerykanski
>>
>>36284610
kurwa you're not done cleaning toilets yet, Mr. Kyrdkowski!
>>
>>36283264
No Polish girls except Westernised roasties looking to ride black/arab dick have accounts on Western dating sites.

Just saying.
>>
>>36284523
>Also fucked a girl I briefly went to school with too.
Can't imagine that being anything but very awkward. You've both flopped and had to resort to dating sites, and all that.

I'm guessing the male:female is still about 150:1, right?
>>
File: 1488287119203.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1488287119203.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>36284629
o-of course
im sorry m-mister Steven
>>
>>36284640
It was a bit, but we barely knew each other (she left in our first year of highschool and was a bit of a troublemaker). She was weird but had hot lingerie so I was okay with fucking her.

And yeah, always. But I feel like OKC at least has more 'genuine' women around, in my country at least. POF and Tinder are either filled with arrogant whores that never reply or bots.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.