[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear mom talking to her friend outside >hey how is anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1491902514999.jpg (56KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491902514999.jpg
56KB, 800x800px
>hear mom talking to her friend outside
>hey how is anon doing by the way?
>he's quite well, but you know I would be glad if he finally gets a girl. how about daughteranon I heard she's single again
>*super fake disgusted laugh* I'm sure he will find the right one soon, daughteranon already has a new crush. he works in finance
>how nice, I hope it works out for her *disappointed laugh*
>>
My parents never talked to me about girls. All they ever ask me is "got a girlfriend yet?" And I say "no" and that's the end of it. My dad never encouraged me or offered to let me borrow the car so that I could make friends or get a girlfriend. The one time a girl starting flirting with me over text messaging, he got mad at me and accused me of sexting and took away my phone so that I wasn't able to talk to her anymore. I really fucking despise how parents can be so oblivious about how much effect they can have on their children by raising them improperly in very subtle ways, and when the children don't meet their expectations later on in life they put it all on you.
>>
>Sister got married
>Our families basically forced me and my new sister in-law to marry because we're both NEETs

They basically did everything for us to get married, then just shoved us in a room together to NEET it up.
>>
>>36283331
What was having sex like? Had to have been awkward
>>
>>36283331
story time anonononononononononon
>>
>>36283423
It's gotten a little better overtime to where it's not horribly awkward and unpleasant, like it was at first. Still not a big thing for us despite our families pressuring us to have a kid.
>>
>>36283446
What story time? That is the story. Me and her are the shameful laughing stocks of our families, so they shoved us together for a laugh, to see what would happen. Even after, we're still just treated as a joke for the normies.
>>
>>36283331
Are you a pajeet

How was that unoriginal
>>
>>36283475
>What story time? That is the story. Me and her are the shameful laughing stocks of our families.

I wanna fap
>>
>>36283526
Post ur dick and I'll post mine
>>
>>36283449
What was the first time like? Did you do it before or after you got married? Were you both virgins?
>>
>>36283564
Story time with Paul first
>>
>>36282757
I basically got this at easter lunch today with my family

This is why I offered to go to work this entire weekend so I could be away from my family.

I feel sorry for my mother though, she only had one child so she's put all her eggs into this broken-ass basket.

however i am in love with my brazilian penpal
>>
>>36283520
No both white families.

>>36283578
The first time was a few months after we were married. It was weird and akward as hell and pretty bad. We both were virgins.
>>
File: 1442667383228327543.jpg (82KB, 475x677px) Image search: [Google]
1442667383228327543.jpg
82KB, 475x677px
>>36283283
>he got mad at me and accused me of sexting and took away my phone so that I wasn't able to talk to her anymore.
why did he get mad? what's wrong about sexting? is your dad retarded? I am confus
>>
File: IMG_20170415_120650.jpg (743KB, 1496x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_120650.jpg
743KB, 1496x4160px
Fine, I'll post my dick. You guys are faggots.
>>
>>36283611
You at least get to hit it raw?

I'd advise against kids Anon.
>>
>>36283815
Yes. We don't really want kids either but probably will just end up having them anyway. She's older than me and not too far from 30 and we figure maybe one by then, see how it is if more than that.
>>
>>36283871

Ever ploughed her cornhole?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.