[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: words/phrases that piss you off >"we're all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
ITT: words/phrases that piss you off

>"we're all gonna make it!"
>"not with that attitude you won't!"
>"haha wow anon don't get too excited!" (when you're obviously disinterested/tired)
>"how nice for them :))"
>>
>"just smile"
how does anybody see this as advice
>>
>>36282476
>"OMG I HAVE LIKE NO LIFE!" *phone buzzes 100 times in an hour and half of them are social media alerts
Like what the fuck? I'm dying on the inside due to literally having no life and the one time i actually get to socialize and you say this shit? Fuck off cunt
>>
File: 1488630327694.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488630327694.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>normie sees something """"funny""""
>"IM DEAD XD"

Just you wait.
>>
>>36282476
>"I'm sooooo depressed"

Just fuck off lol
>>
>i can't even
>i literally cannot
>i'm dead xd
>>
>>36283136
>Just you wait.

for what?
>>
>>36283246
>Just fuck off lol

No
>>
>claims to be a robot but has had a gf/bf
>>
File: t.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>"What's wrong?"

I'm still alive, amn't I?
>>
>at the end of the day
>BASICALLY

Basically, at the end of the day, right, if you use these phrases you're a cunt.
>>
>>36284714
This is true faggot piece of shit
kill yourself
>>
File: ANG.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ANG.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>you do realise
AARGHGGHGGGGGGGGGhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU PATRONISING CUNT
>>
File: 260121.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
260121.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>36282476
"go ahead"
>It just triggers me because the concept of doing anything before I have to makes me cringe
>>
>>36282476
Dude, don't worry, just be yourself :^)
>>
Any British phrases/slang not typically used in the US. Thick to mean stupid, whilst, "what are you on about", it annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>36282476
>ahhaha why don't you come downstairs and talk to our guests anon?
>i literaally cant breathe xdddddddd
>loud noises like dooors slamming or people shouting
>loud music
>the shit music played on the radio (the same like 10 songs every day)
>women on facebook
>>
>>36282786
>someone who is popular and charismatic makes an "omg so relatable lol" post about being socially awkward
>>
>>36282476
phrases:
>"That's why you are still a virgin"
>"Looks don't matter"
>"If you work hard, you'll succeed in whatever you do"

Words:
>Yummy
>veggies

Actions:
>sharing a desk/table with someone, but they take up a lot of space with their arms and elbows
>whispering
>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.