[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder for you students to get the hell of r9k and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1464710012578.png (78KB, 485x578px) Image search: [Google]
1464710012578.png
78KB, 485x578px
Just a reminder for you students to get the hell of r9k and do your assignments before it's too late.
You are going to fail and spend more money. This is your education and your future.
Get the hell off of here and do what you need to do.

If you want tunes feel free to join here
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/limitless
>>
I do my assignments before leisure. One step ahead of you.
>>
File: 1464353967975.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>>36282506
Well are't you a normie with his life under control...
>>
I hate my course and don't care if I fail. I just want to die.
>>
File: 1462740709639.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462740709639.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>36283222
You can do it anon. I hate my course as well but you must see it through.

It's the last thing holding you back in your life. It's a ball and chain that once completed you will be free to get out of this hell hole.

You can do it anon.
>>
i did all of my assignments and passed and graduated summa cum laude from a "good university" in 4 years with no problems

my life still sucks
>>
>>36283386
Once complete I will be free to wageslave doing something I don't enjoy until I get old and die alone you mean?
>>
>>36283474
Or you can finish and be free to travel, work however you want or just sit and do nothing and not have to worry about the school work anymore.

Right now you are in a worst position. You are unable to even attempt to do anything due to being held back in your studies.

You are held in one spot in your life because of the school work and unless you get past it you will forever be held back.

Just like if you were still in middleschool or highschool refusing to leave.

You need to get past this stage of your life.

I believe in you anon even if you don't.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Today is the day anon. You will get your work done. You know what your priorities are. I believe in you. Show everyone else what you can do!
You can do it.
>>
I just wasted SEVEN hours on 4chan until an assignment was past due. That's another zero for me. At least I did well on the midterm.
>>
File: 5047619619_c947fb4a3c_b.jpg (583KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
5047619619_c947fb4a3c_b.jpg
583KB, 1024x765px
>>36284349
You can still turn it in late for a reduce grade.

Don't give up anon!
>>
Yeah, there's an assignment or two I'mma do today, but what's really fucking unnerving me is this shitty internship I've been having. Only two weeks left, but I have no idea if I'm gonna pass or no, and that means my degree.
>>
If you want advice from a life long procrastinator, don't start the day with something fun. Always progress from boring to fun. Don't wake up and check this board, do all you need to get done first. It's really hard to go from fun to not fun compared to the reverse, so don't put yourself in that position.
>>
>>36284389
The answer key is out, so it's a zero. I'll still do it anyway to learn the material for the test.
>>
>>36284463
Feel free to join the dub.

I'll be on for a good 4 + hours. I work full time and do my shit on weekends, So i know the feel of a full time internship and getting assignments done.

>>36284527
I agree but I also feel you can get into a state of mind when you know its a priority to get done and you are not even tempted by those fun things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.